Harem of German Shepherds follow him wherever he goes (even to bed!) General Chat

Discussion in 'German Shepherd Dog' started by GsdSlave, Jan 7, 2015.

1. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee

Harem of German Shepherds follow him wherever he goes (even to bed!)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2015
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Apache

Apache New Member

Name:
    Barry
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    @Apache - I have read other articles about this man and the dogs so was rather surprised to read the Mail article. It looks like they have not done their homework.
  5. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    Sue Staffy likes this.
    Gosh. He seems a nasty piece of work, id never heard of him before hence I believed the Daily Mail.(lesson learned.
  6. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Never believe in these "feel good" stories in the Mail until you have double checked them. Sometimes they are correct but frequently they so way off that the stories that seem too good to be true, mostly are not.
  7. LMost

LMost Member

Name:
    LMost
    Only thing is the group Assistance Dogs International is nothing in the article GsdSlave.
    By nothing I mean they are nothing really, a service dog and Assistance Dogs International reg them means nothing past there scamming money from people.

So you have a scammer being denounced by scammers.
  8. Azz

Azz Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    CaroleC likes this.
    Added video to first post.

Don't like the look of those prong collars :/
  9. Apache

Apache New Member

Name:
    Barry
    I think that is a bit harsh Lmost, ... there are plenty more articles on the Internet about this man and his 'well trained dogs'.
    This just happened to be the first one I came across and is a brief synopsis of the complaints I have heard from other sources.
    And I didn't notice any plea for money from Service Dog Free Press, did you?
    They seem to be genuine in their aims.
  10. LMost

LMost Member

Name:
    LMost
    Yes it's harsh but, my view when it comes to these matters, I am pretty straight forward and dislike any reg which says "but there not reg with us", when a service dog only need be proscribed by a doctor. I can see asking for donations to future there cause, but charging for something that means nothing, is wrong in my eyes.

The dogs bred there are not from Champions as advertised, hence it is a lie. lie to me about one thing I do not trust anything.

Sorry just the way I am.
  11. Apache

Apache New Member

Name:
    Barry
    Bit baffled by your comments so am calling it a day on this topic.
    I think you are reading far more into this than actually exists.
    I don't understand your statement that you "dislike any reg which says "but there not reg with us",
    What is a reg?
    You say you can see them asking for donations in the future? Where did you get that idea? There is nothing mentioned about donations.
    They obviously heard bad things about Griffin GSD's and have taken it upon themselves to highlight these issues for the rest of us. That's all there is to it. No money asked for.

Finis
  12. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    You do have to admire the way the dogs are well behaved, also he's walking them down a busy street & still as control over them, without the use of a lead.
    They all looked well fed & groomed, plus you can see the dogs really love him.

He might not be a nice person, but as long as the dogs are healthy & not scared of him, let him have his 5 mins of fame.
  13. LMost

LMost Member

Name:
    LMost
    Sorry bit of a past history of issues with service dog reg, and those that train them.
    Lets say if it was up to me there actually would be a governing body for them and the training of here in the US.
  14. Meg

Meg Global Moderator

Name:
    Meg
    Apache likes this.
    The facial expressions and body language of the dogs of the dogs says it all for me, wary and ill at ease .
  15. Moobli

Moobli Member

Name:
    Kirsty
    I don't admire this guy at all. His dogs are trained through fear and hard correction (they all wear electric collars). The dogs are shut down, wary and fearful. Not one dog makes eye contact with his handler, and there is not one wag of a tail. I find it very sad.
  16. Moobli

Moobli Member

Name:
    Kirsty
    Absolutely Meg!