German Shepherd Dog (Alsatian) Discussions

Discussion in 'German Shepherd Dog' started by Discussion Thread, Apr 28, 2004.

1. running cloud

running cloud New Member

Name:
    Maggie
    Yes she dose look like Chlo, you don't know of anyone breeding square back whites do you as i,m thinking of another,really miss not having that third dog under my feet!! Might not buy one till Aug/Sept time though?
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Helena54

Helena54 New Member

Name:
    Helena
    Sorry I don't. We have a lady locally who has 7 beautiful whites, so she must be a breeder, but it's too far for you to come. Why don't you put up a thread to see if there is a local breeder in your area? The breeder I got Cassie from also bred from a white dog, but again, too far for you I'm afraid. I didn't used to like the whites until I got Georgie, now I would have another one tomorrow! I think you do need 3 of them to get under your feet, two's just not enough is it!!!Why is it that the german shepherd always wants to be where you are keeping a very strict eye on you in case you go out of sight, they really are such "people" dogs aren't they, wouldn't have any other breed!:grin:
  4. DanishPastry

DanishPastry New Member

Name:
    Anne
    Helena, I've got a special treat for you :mrgreen:

Lexus, right after a good brushing session
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  5. running cloud

running cloud New Member

Name:
    Maggie
    :grin: AAAH what a beautiful woggy, i used to have a long haired some years ago, What a stunner:grin:
  6. Moobli

Moobli Member

Name:
    Kirsty
    Thanks Kath - baffling but interesting :lol:
  7. Moobli

Moobli Member

Name:
    Kirsty
    Gorgeous photos everyone - GSDs really are fantastic :)
  8. Helena54

Helena54 New Member

Name:
    Helena
    [​IMG] :lol:

If her legs were a few inches longer, I really would think she was Georgie!!! It's amazing how alike they are, especially her face in that 2nd pic!!!! I will take one of Georgie's face and show you what i mean! Aren't we lucky hey!!!:lol:
  9. DanishPastry

DanishPastry New Member

Name:
    Anne
    we sure are :lol:
  10. Moobli

Moobli Member

Name:
    Kirsty
    There used to be a longcoat white in my village and he was utterly stunning, with a fab temperament too. He was called Solomon - which really suited such a handsome and noble looking dog :)
  11. Helena54

Helena54 New Member

Name:
    Helena
    Awww Solomon sounds lovely Moobli. I can say the same for Georgie with his temperament, faultless, absolutely faultless, you can do anything with him, I even cut one of his claws too short and drew blood and he just licked my face as if to say "it doesn't matter Mum!" My other one would have screamed the house down!:grin: Maybe it's because he had a hard life before this one, and doesn't want to rock the boat, I don't know, but he's just superb in every respect, I couldn't wish for more if I had brought him up from a puppy myself. What I'd call an innoffensive type of dog if you know what I mean, always eager to please, puts up with a nightmare from my bitch too, I sometimes wonder WHY he never answers her back!!!:roll:

p.s. Georgie isn't ready for his photoshoot, coz he's only just woken up!!!
  12. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

Name:
    Corrie
    He's gotta be ready NOW!!!!!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Speaking of photoshoots.......WHERE'S FLAME?????????????????

Danish Pastry, Lexis is stunning :grin:
  13. Helena54

Helena54 New Member

Name:
    Helena
    Lol Wolfie, he's your little idol isn't he, I forgot!!! I will post one up later just for you!!!:grin:

Yes, where's Flame, he's sooooooo gorgeous, just like our Shaan, awwwwwww I do love Shaan:grin:
  14. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

Name:
    Corrie
    You bet he is :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: Can't wait for the piccie now :grin:
  15. Helena54

Helena54 New Member

Name:
    Helena
    Here he is then (well was the other morning!) just for yoooooo:grin:
    [​IMG]

and he says "now can I go back to sleep please"!!! Lol!
    [​IMG]
  16. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

Name:
    Corrie
    Awwww, thankyou soooo much :grin: :grin: I'll leave you alone now Georgie until I need my next fix ;-)

Isn't he gorgeous everyone? :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 :smt007
  17. BrandieSnap

BrandieSnap New Member

Name:
    Suzie
    Yes he is :grin: I love his apricot parts :) :) :)
  18. DanishPastry

DanishPastry New Member

Name:
    Anne
    Geooooooooooooooorgie :smt049 :smt049 :smt049
    He and Lexus could be siblings Helena! He is very scrumptious :mrgreen:
  19. muttzrule

muttzrule New Member

Name:
    Rachael
    Ack! I'm dying over here! Gorgeous Longcoated GSD's.

In the U.S. the longcoats are sometimes refered to as Shiloh Shepherds. Anyone ever heard of this?
  20. running cloud

running cloud New Member

Name:
    Maggie
    Muttzrule: no never heard of that name for longcoats, here's a pic of my short haired white and long haired Black & Tan, sadly the white passed away 3.5 weeks ago.

[​IMG]
  21. Helena54

Helena54 New Member

Name:
    Helena
    Awww he was gorgeous too, and sooooo white!! Did he not have any of the apricot along his back and ears? He's very, very white, and how old was he in the pic :? I'd like to know how old he was, but I'll understand if you don't want to say, you must still be devasted, it hasn't been long enough yet to talk openly about him, poor you.:-( Thank goodness you have your other handsome lad to help you get over your loss, he really is a handsome boy.