Full Malinois or cross? Photos

Discussion in 'Belgian Shepherd Dog (Malinois)' started by Moobli, Oct 13, 2012.

1. bijou

bijou New Member

Name:
    yvonne
    You may be interested in these Azz ( from our Northern club rescue )

Dogs looking for homes

Hillbrae Kennels, Telford have two Malinois in whelp and the puppies will be available after Christmas. Adopters will be home-checked by them. Please tel 01952 541254 for more information.

A two year old Malinois, currently being cared for by Dogs Trust Kenilworth, is looking for a permanent home. He is very lively and bouncy and can get very over-excited and mouthy. He can be difficult to distract and this is made harder because he is deaf. He does know some basic hand signals. Please contact Dogs Trust Kenilworth or email bonnie@prwraight.karoo.co.uk for more information.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Alphatest

Alphatest Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    Thanks Yvonne, will have a look :)

How comes they have two bitches in whelp btw? Is that unusual for the breed?
  4. bijou

bijou New Member

Name:
    yvonne
    sadly the Malinois variety has attracted some pretty ropy breeders recently I don't know the details of these two bitches but you could drop Bonnie Wraight our northern club secretary an email: bonnie@prwraight.karoo.co.uk to find out more or call the number quoted
  5. Alphatest

Alphatest Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    Yes I can imagine that happening Yvonne - thanks for the info I shall have a good think about it, but in the meantime if you can get photos please do share - as I'm sure others may be interested too :)
  6. muttzrule

muttzrule New Member

Name:
    Rachael
    Looks just like the police Mali we work on at my clinic who is working lines, so could be full Mali. he's gorgeous!
  7. Kerriebaby

Kerriebaby

Name:
    Claire or KB
    Moobli do you have any other info on this chap?
  8. Moobli

Moobli Member

Name:
    Kirsty
    Not at the mo. What would you like to know and I will ask.

This rescue also has lots of collies and lurchers in, as well as an OES.
  9. Moobli

Moobli Member

Name:
    Kirsty
    Anyone interested in the dogs who are currently with Morgans Dog Rescue in Alston, Cumbria (as per this thread) should have a look on the popular social network site as that is where they put up photos and info on their various dogs, and you can ask questions :)
  10. MerlinsMum

MerlinsMum

Name:
    Sue
    Are they bringing them over from Ireland?
  11. Moobli

Moobli Member

Name:
    Kirsty
    I think some come from Ireland, some are local as far as I know.
  12. Kerriebaby

Kerriebaby

Name:
    Claire or KB
    I think you would be hard pressed to find any rescue that did not neuter. TBH, I think if any rescue allowed dogs to go without having been neutered would be irresponsible. Regardless of who what or where it was going to live