Whoop! Whoop! New puppy alert!!!! (Malinois) General Chat

Discussion in 'Belgian Shepherd Dog (Malinois)' started by maxine, Jul 8, 2012.

1. maxine

maxine New Member

Name:
    Maxine
    I didn't get any pictures of Jazz and Tia playing as he was too stressed about my mother leaving him to play. Never mind he's coming back for more practise tonight.

In the meantime Tia and I are waiting for a train into Guildford to see the sights. It will be lunchtime so hopefully quite busy. Tia is very chilled about it all so far.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. maxine

maxine New Member

Name:
    Maxine
    Duplicate post.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2012
  4. maxine

maxine New Member

Name:
    Maxine
    Pohm likes this.
    Tia missed most of the journey as she was asleep under my seat. She didn't like the covered walkway over the platforms, but a brisk "This way" kept her going. Guildford was quite busy, but she didn't seem to mind the crowds of people. We walked through The Friary shopping centre twice and stood outside the bus garage watching the buses going in about 4 feet away. She is now snoozing under my seat on the train back home.
  5. maxine

maxine New Member

Name:
    Maxine
    Stopping Tia getting flattened by well meaning but incredibly boisterous adult dogs is becoming more and more of a challenge. Town centres are easy.The 5am walk with the boys before early turn is easy, but when we venture out during the day it's becoming a game of hide and seek.
  6. maxine

maxine New Member

Name:
    Maxine
    Here is a video from yesterday showing Tia out playing on the riverbank with the boys. What you can't see in the video is that her left ear is full of fox poo. She finds it everywhere and dives into it head first.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gKPiOM71CDA
  7. maxine

maxine New Member

Name:
    Maxine
    Today we went for a walk down Cobham High Street. Tia is now walking on my left side rather than darting whichever way takes her fancy, which means I don't get tripped up. She also understands that pull = stop. Each time we stopped to look in shop windows she did a perfect "Settle" by my feet without even being asked. I was stopped by about 8 people who wanted to make a fuss of her and talk to me about her. Each time she plonked herself down by my feet waiting for the off. It is surprising just how tired doing something like that makes her though.
  8. maxine

maxine New Member

Name:
    Maxine
  9. Moobli

Moobli Member

Name:
    Kirsty
    I can't watch the videos for some reason :-(

Tia sounds to be doing remarkably well. I am really enjoying hearing all about her progress :grin: Do most people know she is a GSD or not?
  10. Hali

Hali New Member

Name:
    Fiona
    me neither - the link goes to a page with a few of your videos on but when I click on play video or just the video itself, nothing happens
  11. maxine

maxine New Member

Name:
    Maxine
    No, she is still a cross breed and one lady today thought she was a Groenendael. Although to be fair she does have quite a pointy face.
  12. maxine

maxine New Member

Name:
    Maxine
    I just clicked on it and it worked. I don't know what to suggest as I'm so low tech. Perhaps a mod could do the "tag" thing?
  13. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf
    Try that .
  14. maxine

maxine New Member

Name:
    Maxine
    Cheers Murf! How did you do that?
  15. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf
    Go to the youTube video you want to post, then click on the share button, in the box where it says URL you will see something like this:

http://youtu.be/A-UupUbsjwg

all you need is the bit after the be...

so the bit after that for the video above is /A-UupUbsjwg

Then simply put it in youtube TAGS: [ YT ] youtube ID here [ /YT ]

So this code: [yt ] /A-UupUbsjwg [ /yt]

will show

Make sense ???:lol
  16. maxine

maxine New Member

Name:
    Maxine
    No. When I click on share I don't get a URL code. How annoying! Please would you perform your magic on the riverbank vid too?
  17. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf
  18. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf
    It might be you are mobile ??
  19. maxine

maxine New Member

Name:
    Maxine
    No, sitting on the sofa with my iPad. :017: But thanks for doing that.
  20. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf
    Your youtube settings for the link you posted came up as mobile not desktop..at the top you have a choice make sure desktop is hit..
  21. maxine

maxine New Member

Name:
    Maxine
    I'll look out for that. How complicated!!