Dane-a-doodle pups .lol General Chat

Discussion in 'Crossbreeds Forum' started by Murf, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Lulusmum

Lulusmum New Member

Name:
    Jules
    LOL. Can you imagine something the size of a Dane with a coat of a Poodle with a Lion Clip!!!!
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. DoKhyi

DoKhyi New Member

Name:
    DoKhyi
    :lol: That would be scary, though if your girlfriend is going to pick a poodle, no way are your mates going to laugh at you if you show up with one of those.

The only ones I can find on the internet are either just like ginormous standard poodles - http://www.allmutt.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/mutt-great-dane-poodle-mix.jpg
    Or shaggy haired ones that in this case lead me to believe that litter the OP mentioned was not the breeder's first one - http://www.imagepuppy.com/shared/0302034de23bea34193d922599181e8d.jpg

I've got to be honest, they don't appeal to me to look at and I can't think if any defence for the breeding of these puppies other than greed.
  4. Kerryowner

Kerryowner

Name:
    Stephanie
    I was at a dog show today and there was a lady there with FIVE "Colliedoodles" (Collie x Poodles). I thought they were Beardie crosses as that is what they looked like in my opinion. They were absolutely nutty!
  5. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

Name:
    Sarah
    Good grief!
    I am hoping the bitch was the G Dane and not the poodle!

My MIL's mother had a massive hairy bitch rather like the picture above and it was believed that she was an Irish wolfhound X poodle. I only met her once and she was a poppet, but not very attractive to look at, bless her.
  6. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    Daughter's chihuahua is in season ... she weighs around a couple of kilos. Guess who tried to get down and dirty with her at the weekend ... Tai, weighing in at 45 kilos.

The mind boggles!
  7. Lulusmum

Lulusmum New Member

Name:
    Jules
    Note as much as it would if the chi was a male! LOL:lol:
  8. Lulusmum

Lulusmum New Member

Name:
    Jules
    Not as much as it would if the Chi was a male! LOL