How many active Chihuahua owners here? General Chat

Discussion in 'Chihuahua' started by Hevvur, Feb 1, 2012.

1. Hevvur

Hevvur New Member

Name:
    Heather

How many active Chihuahua owners here?

How many active Chihuahua owners do we have on here?
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Jules110

Jules110 New Member

Name:
    JULIEANNE
    I have a 9 month old boy called Cheeky. I have a 3 yr old son too, and they are a right little pair we call them Dennis and Gnasher!!
  4. Hevvur

Hevvur New Member

Name:
    Heather
    Ohh lovely, have you any pics of him? Is he short/long haired?

I have 2 long haired brothers, they are 7 months old!
  5. Harleygjc

Harleygjc New Member

Name:
    no longer around
    I've 4 chi's and one chi/jrt and had quite a few over the years so anything you may need help on just ask!
  6. Jules110

Jules110 New Member

Name:
    JULIEANNE
    Hi Yes have some pics will sort them out over the weekend xx
  7. Trudyj

Trudyj New Member

Name:
    Trudy
    Hello!
    I've got 2 chi's aged 16 n 17 yrs old. lost my 14 yr old last nov unfortunately :010: best friends i ever had!
  8. Mumybear

Mumybear New Member

Name:
    Dale
    I have 2 chi's Ruby who is 2 and Rio is 3. Rio is a rescue that we aquired last year, not sure of his exact circumstances previously as my daughter bought him and then could not take him with her so I took him as I was looking for a playmate for Ruby.

My daughter said she got him from a home with a lot of children who were chasing him around and pulling him etc and I think the lady said she could not cope with him!!! I think theres more to it than that, he is frightened of his own shadow, although since we have had him he is coming on in leaps and bounds. I don't think he will ever get over the previous owners treatment but he is in his forever home now and when he see's my daughter he goes nuts, he loves her and her family, so it shows that time, love and kindness go a long way to rehabilitating.

As for Ruby well she is just a naughty adorable chi, who ever said these dogs are nasty wants shooting:) a dog is only as good as its owner and the way they are is down to their training.

I have just started making coats for mine as I find the ones on websites etc are rather expensive and some are poorly made. Mine are made plain to bling and have a fleece backing to keep them warm and to boot they are individual, so I'll have the best dressed Chi's in my area and if anyone is interested then let me know. They will be reasonably priced no more than £15 max and thats for the faux fur stuff :p
  9. miz66

miz66 New Member

Name:
    Miranda
    Hi I have one Chi, he has his days one day he's a doll the next a devil. He's been at my dad's for 3 weeks while we were away but is back home now he's a great dog for fitting in with whatever you want him to do.
    He is 3 now still like a puppy wanting to play all the time though.
  10. alfiebowen100

alfiebowen100 New Member

Name:
    KJ
    i had one years ago now. she was a little female that i bred a few times!