Sasha Setter been away for a while General Chat

Discussion in 'Gundog Forum' started by Hazel Jones, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Hazel Jones

Hazel Jones New Member

Name:
    Hazel

Sasha Setter been away for a while

My Human has been very busy and has not had time to visit 'Dogsey' for ages. I am now 17 months old and I would love a friend, preferebly a Setter about 18 months - 2years old (don't mind a bit older), I like bitches but would also like a neutered male and I don't care what colour it is provided it is a Laverack like me. If any of you know of one I would love to hear about it.
    Licks to you all
    Sasha
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Meg

Meg Global Moderator

Name:
    Meg
    Hello Hazel :) have you thought of contacting English Setter Rescue , sorry if you have done that already.
  4. Thalice

Thalice New Member

Name:
    MAUD
    Hi Hazel

How does a 2 & half year old orange bitch sound to you ?

Maud
  5. Hazel Jones

Hazel Jones New Member

Name:
    Hazel
    Sounds perfect, would obviously need to see her, can't believe this might happen :lol:I have sent out 45 e-mails -looking but so far only a handful of replies. Fran Grimsdell (Tattersett) was very helpful
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2011
  6. Hazel Jones

Hazel Jones New Member

Name:
    Hazel
    Thanks for advise but not only have I contacted them I have sent 45 e-mails :roll: to breeders but so far only had about three replies, have spoken on the 'phone to a few Rescue Helpers and Breeders and they are all trying for me. Maud 'Thalice's mum' is also pulling out all the stops for me despite her own current problems
    Thanks again
    Hazel