Collie x Husky General Chat

Discussion in 'Border Collie' started by suecurrie, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Moobli

Moobli Member

Name:
    Kirsty
    It is always a bit nervewracking getting a new dog, especially when your current dogs are no bother at all. However, I am sure you will look back in a few months time and wonder what it was that you were worrying about :grin:

Blob ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Poor boy :lol: At least you know he is going to get plenty of stimulation and exercise with you, which has clearly been sadly lacking so far in his young life.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. SibeVibe

SibeVibe New Member

Name:
    Seoniad
    Best of luck with the lad :grin: Looking forward to pics.

Well done for offering him a loving forever home :grin:

I'm getting the urge to 'upset the apple cart' again. Must resist........must resist.......must resist :mrgreen:

Always worth it when the dogs bond and become family. Great thing to be part of :grin:

You'll have the weight off him in no time.

Take care.

Seoniad.
  4. Kerriebaby

Kerriebaby

Name:
    Claire or KB
    Well, fwiw. I fostered Rupert back in 2008. OH and I loved him from the start, however he had issues (hated being left, very grumpy, no manners, and fat!) He went out to two homes, both of which fell through. So we decided that he could stay.

Fast forward to today, and out of my three, he is the best all rounder, no issues with people/dogs, fine being left and much happier than he was (still a chunk tho!)

What im trying to say, is that if you like this dog enough, and you can give him the time, the love and the promise of a loving home for the rest of his life then go for it. If he is anything like Rupert, a pair of melt your heart brown eyes tells you, you have done the right thing
  5. suecurrie

suecurrie New Member

Name:
    Sue
    He will certainly be getting lots of exercise/stimulation - he will be a lean machine in no time:grin:

Thanks. Hopefully he will be a different looking dog in 6 months time and a lot healthier.

Thanks. I'm keeping my fingers crossed all goes well -he won't know what has hit him withall the exercise. I will have to be careful with him though and obviously take it gradually, especially if it is hot but we will get there.