Are white boxers bigger? Questions

Discussion in 'Boxer' started by Carole, Dec 19, 2005.

1. doggy mad

doggy mad New Member

he is a lovely boy carole well my chunky is 28 inches and weighs 40kg and my girl venus weighs 36kg and stands 25 inches both whites and just over 2 1/2years old both are very toned
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Carole

Carole Global Moderator

Name:
    Carole
    they are both big :shock:

There used to be a white boxer that lived round the corner from me who was massive a good few inches taller than Star and really well built. Now the owners have got a new white boxer and she is only about 22 inches tall and that is her at 15 months. She is tiny compared to Finn.

I suppose white boxers vary in size just like their coloured friends :)
  4. Carole

Carole Global Moderator

Name:
    Carole
    This is why I originally asked about white boxers being bigger. Finn is the same height as my brothers rottie :shock:

[img-big]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/starboxer/FinnmeetsShadow.jpg[/img-big]
  5. Shadowboxer

Shadowboxer Fondly Remembered

Name:
    SB
    That looks like the lull before the chase :grin:

Rottweilers, whilst solid dogs, are not particularly tall. 25-27" is the breed standard for a male. I always expect them to be bigger :)
  6. Carole

Carole Global Moderator

Name:
    Carole
    She is about twice the width as Finn but quite big for a bitch at around 25inches. He ended up playing with 4 rotties and one of them was really petite and lovely.

He had a brilliant time playing :) He came home had a bath and dinner and has slept since then :)
  7. nickys boxers

nickys boxers New Member

Name:
    Nicky
    I have 3 boxers here

May - the white boxer is the smallest

Joey is the biggest at almost 27 inches to the shoulder
    mitzi is only a couple of inches smaller than him

Male boxers are always alot taller than females

My foster Cassie was the smallest boxer ive ever seen and was only around 21 inches to the shoulder, she was tiny :smt049
  8. Bodhi

Bodhi New Member

Name:
    Dizzy
    Not sure how relevant this is, but Bluemerle lover was explaining the other day how blue merle BC's are bigger than say black and white BCs'.

So there may be something in it?