Beagle Thread! Photos

Discussion in 'Beagle' started by AmyH-Cornwall, Mar 30, 2010.

1. JIMMY LAW

JIMMY LAW New Member

Name:
    JIM
    Here is a little question, do any of you think that the Lemon Beagle is a bit more naughty and mischevious than the Tri.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. memylou

memylou New Member

Name:
    emma
  4. JIMMY LAW

JIMMY LAW New Member

Name:
    JIM
  5. tink

tink New Member

Name:
    Natasha
    Great pics Jimmy,Love Roman baying :)

Over the years i'd always heard from other owners and exhibitors that Tans & Lemons were naughtier and Diva a Tan i bred lived up to that reputation,However since getting Bea 3 weeks ago i'm starting to wonder ....She is the first 'Naughty' Tri i've owned lol,my other tri's have been good as gold,to be fair i think she's just too clever really :) :)
  6. BeagleOwner

BeagleOwner New Member

Name:
    Marija
    If u remember me, I posted a pic on the previous page, when my dog was 2 months, here he is now, 5 months old :)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  7. tink

tink New Member

Name:
    Natasha
    He is looking beautiful,Very handsome :)
  8. Bonwillan

Bonwillan New Member

Name:
    iain
    Our Lemon Beagle is far more mischevious than our two tri's. Our Lemon's mum it far more stubborn though.
  9. Laura12

Laura12 New Member

Name:
    Laura
    Awww I have really enjoyed reading all of your beagle stories.
    I am extreemly excited to be getting my first (dog) beagle either this year or next year. Just can't wait. Have waited 15 years so far for a dog and I will soon be fullfilled!

LOVE THEM, LOVE THEM, LOVE THEM!!!
  10. Meg

Meg Global Moderator

Name:
    Meg
    Please note :)
    Litter posts moved here..
    http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=146507

11. Bonwillan

Bonwillan New Member

Name:
    iain
    Our Lemon beagle finished 6th overall in a Championship agility show today. Boy was I proud of her.

We started off with a field of 51 dogs. After the first round which we managed a clear the field had been cut by 2/3rds.

I knew that all I had to do was not get elimated myself and after the naughty Lemon Beagle broke her wait I managed to retrieve the situation and finished on 10 faults.

This was enough to get me through to the final and I really had to push her. Unfortunatly she just missed her 'A' frame contact 3 from home and ended up 6th overall.

This was our first Champ show so I was totally amazed how well my little Beagle got around those very complicated and technical courses. :grin:

Who was it that told me a few years ago that "Beagles dont do Agility" I think they will be eating a hugh piece of humble pie this evening:twisted:
  12. Clarkemonica

Clarkemonica New Member

Name:
    JenniferWren
    I am the very proud owner of Alfie a beagle of mischievous proportions but following hours of study reading and practice am very proud that he is mostly well behaved can go off lead Impressed the vet when he sat ( before being asked) for his biscuit and interacts beautifully with our kids friends and our lowchen Sasha.. We all love him dearly but hairy....you bet And boy can he snore !!!!!!! They r amazing companions but it takes hard work and determination to achieve mutual respect..
  13. BeagleOwner

BeagleOwner New Member

Name:
    Marija
    I agree with the post above, it really takes hard work to make one stubborn Beagle behave well. :D
    Here is my boy, who's now 7,5 months old.
    [​IMG]
  14. eyescrye

eyescrye New Member

Name:
    Eileen
    About 11 years ago i was walking my dogs and we where followed home by a beagle tri,he was about 5/6 i think he had no id on him but he had a tattoo on his ear i didnt know what that was,anyway he was a lovely little thing i couldnt find the owner tried vets,police local areas so i just kept hold off him while still looking to see if owners would appear,i had him with us for about 6 weeks and we always used the same walk i will say i kept him on lead all the time,i assumed he was an escapee,then one day this lady came over to us and said i think you have our dog,i was so pleased,she had a retriever and this boy beagle,apparantly they where visiting friends and he did a scent track and they couldnt find him,it was a fair way away,,this women rescued him from a shelter,,,Linda mccartney lots of years ago rescued beagles from a laboratry used for testing and this little beagle was one of them,,this poor lad,he was so friendly,brilliant with dogs and kids etc,,i hate to think what he had been through,,but he was a happy boy,the owner and her retriever where very happy to see him ,hopefully she id tagged him after...
  15. Kerryowner

Kerryowner

Name:
    Stephanie
    Anyone see the HUGE Beagle on "it's me or the dog USA" this morning? Victoria Stillwell said it was the fattest Beagle she had ever seen-poor thing. The owner said it was comfort eating :roll:
  16. Cov Luke

Cov Luke New Member

Name:
    Luke
    Thanks for starting this thread Amy, its nice to see the difference in head colour on your beagle at 7 weeks compared to the older pictures,
    Im so pround to show off our baby girl Mollie, shes only 10 weeks and weve not had her long, shes already very good at sitting although doesnt stay still for long once her bowl or treat is low enough for eating lol, and the way she eats??? boy is it fast lol, shes started coming back on an extendable lead when we call her by giving her a very small treat, so fingers crossed it will eventually pay off, our other dog was quite easy to train but we know what lies ahead with this one lol, although after waiting years for the dog ive always wanted im sure the wait will be worth it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  17. EgyptGal

EgyptGal New Member

Name:
    SHARON
    aaaahhhhhh cuties!
  18. Deb/Pugglepup

Deb/Pugglepup New Member

Name:
    Debbie
    I was brought up from four year old with a Beagle called Dino.

He was the most loving dog you could ever meet. But he was the most destructive dog you could ever meet as well !!!! He chewed his way through the skirting boards.!!

Mindy is a Beagle X Pug. (supposedly new designer dog)!!!!
    = Puggle

We rescued her in July from the DT & just really getting to know her fully. She is the most loving dog on the universe. My OH keeps telling me that she is not a kid !! :grin: :grin:
    She loves a cuddle.

btw: She does as I ask as well. She knows how to behave :grin: :grin:
  19. jenbeagle21

jenbeagle21 New Member

Name:
    jenbeagle21
    hi everyone
    here are a few photos of my lemon beagle Freddie - some of the photos have my other dog on them too, who is Cassie a jack russell cross chuauwa....hope you enjoy.....please share any comments you may have :)

[​IMG]
  20. jenbeagle21

jenbeagle21 New Member

Name:
    jenbeagle21
    more of freddie and cassie.....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]