Any Dialynne Beagles on here? General Chat

Discussion in 'Beagle' started by rubythebeagle, Jan 1, 2010.

1. rubythebeagle

rubythebeagle New Member

Name:
    Louise

Any Dialynne Beagles on here?

Hi, Just wondering if anybody had a Dialynne Beagle. I have Ruby (Dialynne Nightingale) 4 1/2 months and would love to see some pics of other Dialynnes. Rubys mum is Dialynne Black Magic and her dad is Blackspot Entrepeneur of Dialynne. Who knows i might even be able to find one of her siblings?!

[​IMG]
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Bonwillan

Bonwillan New Member

Name:
    iain
    We have 2 Dialynne Beagles. Dialynne April Showers and Dialynne Merrydown of Bonwillan. April Showers is from Tolliver of Tragband and his son, Dialynne Hallmark is Merrydowns Sire. Merrydown is the litter sister of Dialynne Masterpiece.
  4. EgyptGal

EgyptGal New Member

Name:
    SHARON
    hi we have 2 6 year old Dialynne beagles Darwin whos dad is masterpiece and Willow whos dad is stormaway i will post some pics soon. Any of you had any health problems? We keep our vets in business!:) :)
  5. EgyptGal

EgyptGal New Member

Name:
    SHARON
    Ruby is beautiful by the way!
  6. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Ahhh I recognise the names Darwin and Willow!!!:grin: Its Dawn here from the kennels where you board them.:mrgreen: How are the boys?
  7. EgyptGal

EgyptGal New Member

Name:
    SHARON
    Hi Dawn, the boys are finethanks, a bit mardy though:roll: as i'm fostering 2, 14 week pups at the moment for the rspca and they're too lively for them. Will be seeing you soon in march .How are you?
  8. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Good thanks. :mrgreen: Can imagine their faces!! Give them an extra treat, always works with a Beagle!!:mrgreen:
  9. EgyptGal

EgyptGal New Member

Name:
    SHARON
    Not my beagles, they don't like treats:lol: !!! They'd eat the food out of your mouth given the chance.I'm seeing a bit of a thaw happening with the pups lets hope it continues.See you soon with lots of treats for my boys to eat.;-)
  10. honeytone

honeytone New Member

Name:
    Sara
    Sentinel of Dialynne is my boy's Great Grandfather on his Mum's side. :grin:

Sentinel of Dialynne...

[​IMG]

Williamswick Vanguard (Murphy)...

[​IMG]
  11. Layls

Layls New Member

Name:
    layls
    We have 2 female beagle puppies Maisey 17months and Boo 7months old... they wernt from Dialynne BUT both have Dialynne going way back in their KC pedigree certificates.
    We have (on the certificates) Dialynne Gamble,Dialynne Nimrod Of Ramlacim,Buttermere Clansman of Dialynne,Symphony of dialynne,Soloman of Dialynne,Dialynne Solison,Dialynne Tolliver of Tragband, Dialynne Agustus....
    We bought the beagles from totally different beagle breeders and it turns out they both have the same Great great grandparents :)
  12. Encounter

Encounter New Member

Name:
    Pavel
    Hi. I have a dog (a boy) Dialynne Encounter (born September 29, 2008 ), his mother is Dialynne Black Magic and the daddy is Dialynne Masterpiece. It is the darling of the whole family. His photographs are on www.flameoflove.cz
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2011
  13. EgyptGal

EgyptGal New Member

Name:
    SHARON
    Masterpiece is Darwins dad as well:grin:
  14. Darcey

Darcey New Member

Name:
    Tracey
    We owned a pedigree Beagle, Darcey (Early Dawn Love) until very recently. unfortunately after a very brave but heart breaking 7 month fight we had to have her put to sleep at only 22 months. She was diagnosed with JRD at just 14 months old. She was such a character true to her breed and all that met her fell instantly in love with her. Sorry but just had to share this. Miss her so much.
  15. tink

tink New Member

Name:
    Natasha
    So sorry to hear that,I lost my Beagle boy too young at 4 1/2 years old to Lymphoma,He was the light of my life and i miss him too,know how you feel, Took me 2 yrs to get Bea ..i wish i'd have gotton her sooner,she has made me smile again,
    Can i ask what JRD is ?
  16. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Juvenile renal disease. :-(
  17. tink

tink New Member

Name:
    Natasha
    Thanks Dawn ;-)
  18. Bonwillan

Bonwillan New Member

Name:
    iain
    Our Dialynne Merrydown is Masterpiece's litter sister.
  19. EgyptGal

EgyptGal New Member

Name:
    SHARON
    Helloooo aunty [​IMG] Darwin is on the right .