Alaskan Klee Kai General Chat

Discussion in 'Alaskan Malamute' started by Archielee, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Archielee

Archielee New Member

Name:
    lee

Alaskan Klee Kai

How many Klee Kai owners on this forum
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Lunakitty321

Lunakitty321 New Member

Name:
    Danielle
    Not I...but when we are too old to have big dogs, they will probably be our dog of choice :) I'll answer this question again in 50 years ;)
  4. ingi

ingi New Member

Name:
    Jonathan
    i had never heard of these before, like lunakitty may look at one in the future if i can get hold of one, they seem very rare. where did yours come from?
  5. Archielee

Archielee New Member

Name:
    lee
    2 come from near Scotland and 1 from Warwickshire, i will be breeding later in the year
  6. Mahooli

Mahooli New Member

Name:
    Becky
    Can we have piccies please!
    Becky
  7. Jessica

Jessica New Member

Name:
    Jessica
    A friend of mine has one :grin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  8. Archielee

Archielee New Member

Name:
    lee
    My i ask how old it is and were they got it from they may be related
  9. Archielee

Archielee New Member

Name:
    lee
    Sorry I'm new how do i get some photos on
  10. Jessica

Jessica New Member

Name:
    Jessica
    No idea where they got him from... He must be about 5 or 6 now though :grin:
  11. janie

janie New Member

Name:
    Janie
    upload the pics to photobucket, then copy and paste the IMG code into a window on here.. make sure you copy the whole IMG code otherwise the image wont show.
  12. Berger

Berger New Member

Name:
    Nic
    Can't wait to see pics. I've never met one in the flesh
  13. mo

mo New Member

Name:
    Maureen Boyd
    Did they sort out the soft palettes on the Klee's? I remember a lady who used to breed them saying that it was a problem in the breed? do they have any other specific health problems/ tests for the breed.

Mo
  14. Muddiwarx

Muddiwarx Member

Name:
    Julie
    I met a couple a few years back and they were rather scary - good job they were so small - and super noisy!
    Very pretty though ...

Are the sizes standardised yet? I think they used to come in 3 sizes which always seemed to me as though they just wanted them all to fit the standard rather than standardise the breed ... not seen any in a long time, which I am relieved about as was worried they'd be "the next big thing" - done correctly am sure they could be lovely lovely dogs but at the time I was concerned about the way things were heading.
  15. Archielee

Archielee New Member

Name:
    lee
    Not had eney prpbloms with soft palettes i have 3 all are ok, i now of 8 more and all are ok, yes there is health problems but a lot of breed do have health problems as well
  16. Archielee

Archielee New Member

Name:
    lee
    no not standardised as they are not uk reg they are ukc reg, i has 2 mins 1 toy, why was you concerned about the way thing were heading what was happing
  17. Muddiwarx

Muddiwarx Member

Name:
    Julie

I know about the reg - my concern was that the few I knew had horrid temperaments and were owned by totally unsuitable people, was worried there might be sudden huge demand for them and fools breeding for ££ just cos they are very cute - but it didn't seem to happen which is fabby :)

Any pics of yours?
  18. Mahooli

Mahooli New Member

Name:
    Becky
    I have to say that's been my concern, writing the standard to fit the dogs rather than the other way round. Was also worried about them becoming the next fad and have been pleased that it doesn't appear to be so.
    Would still love to see piccies!
    Becky
  19. Archielee

Archielee New Member

Name:
    lee
    love get some photos but it said i can not post attachment, why can i not do this?
  20. Mahooli

Mahooli New Member

Name:
    Becky
    Are you hosting the pics in Photobucket? If so then jut copy the img link and paste into your post!
    Becky