Wolf lookalike breeders Controversial

Discussion in 'Spitz Forum' started by kcjack, Mar 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    Banji if you wanna pm dawn click on her name on the thread and a pm box will appear...
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
  4. banji

banji New Member

Name:
    tamara
  5. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

Banji - you can do a search on the name or a subject. The search button is to the left hand side as you look at the pc. You can search for the whole thread or the actual post where the name or word was mentioned.
  6. banji

banji New Member

Name:
    tamara
    very helpful.much appreciated.
  7. liz & kiesha

liz & kiesha New Member

Name:
    Liz
    I'm not sure now you mention it Dawn, it could be either, here is the quote.

To day 11/1/09 we visited the cry wolf kennels of Andre and Charlie in Devon, this is few pics of my boy *** with the czechoslovakian wolfdog puppies. Two beautiful rare grey czech wolfdog puppies were produced from this breeding. I was very impressed by the kennels and very large excercise areas..

Anyway both kennels linked to Ronnie now only Shoshone does. Whats his genuine name Ronnie or Paul?
  8. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    yes Dawn.. You are a mean person how very dare you tell someone to read a thread they are actually defending to the hilt!!!:lol:

Imagine telling the truth and outing these liars for what they are..its shocking behaviour..the truth should be hidden and covered up..banning people if possible..

(that was sarcasm btw!)

Banji..suddenly you have gone from a person who can hold their own and defend not only yourself but all these other people..and now when Dawn has clearly put you on the right track (to more truth) you have changed to a meek person, who is offended at what Dawn has said..

That front is rather transparent..you will need to try harder than that!!!!
  9. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Not sure of his name Liz.:?
  10. liz & kiesha

liz & kiesha New Member

Name:
    Liz
    Ronnie is Ronnie Winder or Paul Winder or Czechwolf or Solowolf depending on where you look and i dont think a link is allowed to his site but will check for you as it seems to be ok to link to the french kennel but there may be a rule for one and not for others.
  11. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    I know, hasnt his demeanor changed, Well mine has too!!!!:evil:
  12. banji

banji New Member

Name:
    tamara

appreciate the info. i have just googled it and found some pics of him with wolfdogs but as you say no webpage.
  13. tazer

tazer

Name:
    Tazer/Taz
    Hi banji.
    Don't know if some ones answered this yet, as I'm just catching up. But here's a link to Ronnie's site.

He breeds higher content wolfdogs as well as cwd.

http://ukwolfdogs.com/home_0.html
  14. Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Name:
    Marie
    Them poor dogs, and she has the nerve to show them in such bad condition :shock:

Going back to the AA hipscores, I have found several sites also using this, and some along side the BVA scores. Here are some of them I found -

http://www.freewebs.com/frionariz/news.htm

http://www.vandepaterhoek.be/enferno.htm

http://www.dogdebordeaux.co.uk/2007.htm

http://www.spanielworld.com/kennel/news.asp?kieli=en&vuosi=2006

There are many more. I'm not sticking up for anyone here but I find it hard to believe that all of these kennels are lieing.
  15. banji

banji New Member

Name:
    tamara
    much appreciated.
  16. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Nobody said they were lying Marie, nobody can find the grading system that awards an "AA" grade, can you? I am starting to wonder if they are saying the "A" applies to one hip, so they say "AA" in regards to both?

Edited, yes I think they are going on the DDB site. Its NOT a 0:0 score though as they claim, its 0-4 on EACH hip, so actually could score 4:4, thats how I read it anyway.
  17. Fi

Fi New Member

Name:
    Fiona
    It's possible that it's difficult to find references to it on the web if the sites are in a foreign language. AA isn't exactly an unusual combination of letters and searching for hip score won't help if the site isn't in English...
  18. tazer

tazer

Name:
    Tazer/Taz
    Thanks for clearing that up.
  19. Razcox

Razcox New Member

Name:
    Rachel

These do clearly say and AA hipscore with the FCI but when you look into the FCI scoring system on there site it doesn't mention AA. It says A-1 A-2 ect but no AA. So i am still not sure where they are getting the AA from.
  20. Tania

Tania New Member

Name:
    Tania
    That makes sense. Only not sure about 0-4 as on one of the pages it puts a 3:6 uk score along with an A-A Fci score...
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2009
  21. Fi

Fi New Member

Name:
    Fiona
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.