Wolf lookalike breeders Controversial

Discussion in 'Spitz Forum' started by kcjack, Mar 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    What is amazing, is that people get ripped to shreds or banned on the other forum for commenting on Shaun Ellis or saying anything they dont agree with as they are a "friendly forum" just go look at the JK thread now, the new one. Its ok for the name calling on their part isnt it!!
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. liz & kiesha

liz & kiesha New Member

Name:
    Liz
    What if they have been conned? dont you want to know? dont they?
  4. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    Those dogs don't look excersised either, no muscle tone...
    Its a very sad case that the dogs know of no other life so think what they have is what should be and all they are !
    so sad such a shame ...
  5. banji

banji New Member

Name:
    tamara
  6. banji

banji New Member

Name:
    tamara
    i actually realised that and thought similar.
  7. Navajo

Navajo New Member

Name:
    Navajo
    But not CW, that always confuses me...
  8. Razcox

Razcox New Member

Name:
    Rachel
    Those dogs are far to skinny! I worry about Ela's weight and she looks chubby compared to them . . . :(

It may not have a bearing on the way people treat there dogs in this country but it does bring into question the judgement and character of the breeders to support and buy dogs from a kennel that treats dogs like this.

And before anyone jumps on the victim card i have an NI and i'm a proud member of the NIS. I love this type of dog to bits but crossing and puppy farming is going to ruin it and tar all breeders with the same brush.
  9. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    sorry navajo...compared to, if there isn't a breed category, I think in the begining N.I were compared to GSD hip score :)
  10. Navajo

Navajo New Member

Name:
    Navajo
    Why post that? If I personally want one that looked like that then I'd move to America and buy a high percentage wolf x, I don't though. I like Saarloos. Although I like wolves I think Saarloos and Czechs are much prettier than that.
  11. Navajo

Navajo New Member

Name:
    Navajo
    I think the NI would have been better compared to Sibes, but seeing as Saarloos and Czechs are a Gsd x perhaps they'd be better compared with those. Anyone know what system they use in Europe, ie, is there a mean score for Saarloos or Czechs?
  12. banji

banji New Member

Name:
    tamara
  13. liz & kiesha

liz & kiesha New Member

Name:
    Liz

CW & Ronnie's site were linked until recently, in fact there is still photo's of ronnie's kid at CW with a litter on Ronnie's site with him saying he was impressed with CW facilities. I take that to be that the fall out is quite recent then.
    I have seen many posts at forums where Corrie worked with Andre and Ronnie to get CWD into U.K so it seems Andre and Corrie know each other quite well.
  14. banji

banji New Member

Name:
    tamara
    whos ronnie and where are his kennels.
  15. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Please stop acting so ignorant now Banji, its tiring. If you dont know, search for it!:roll: Your answer is in this thread!
  16. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Wasnt it Andre's kennel Ronnie went to? Not CW.
  17. banji

banji New Member

Name:
    tamara
    wher did that come from.your nice arent you.
  18. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Im tired of you acting like you dont know, you DO know, and considering you are participating in this thread, I assumed you had read it!! If so, you WILL find the answer to your question, if you havent read the thread, then you obviously are not really interested at all.
  19. banji

banji New Member

Name:
    tamara
    i am genuinly upset and quite shocked.
    if i new how to pm you i would.
    i dont know who ronnie is and dont have time to through the entire thread to find out.
    thought that for a moment there you were going to enlighten me on these people.
    obviously not.
    i shall just carry on with the assumption they are all great people with their dogs.
  20. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    You do whatever you like Banji, Im past caring.

Oh and by the way I dont have "time" to trawl through the thread either for your benefit, as I said, if you had read it you wouldnt need telling, there are several references to it.
  21. banji

banji New Member

Name:
    tamara
    what a mean woman you are. i was warned but thought it would be okay. i dont know how to play games like you so will not be able to keep up with you and i will end up being very upset.

i have only seen the name ronnie mentioned once which is why i asked.
    maybe someone more kind could answer, thats if its relevant to the wolfdog.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.