Wolf lookalike breeders Controversial

Discussion in 'Spitz Forum' started by kcjack, Mar 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    No I wasnt but I knew right from wrong though
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Razcox

Razcox New Member

Name:
    Rachel
    It there in black and white on the website how many dogs she ownes and the amount of litters she produces. Its also on there the fake scores of AA for her dogs that are VERY misleading. I'm sorry but the facts seem to speak for them selves on this one . . .
  4. banji

banji New Member

Name:
    tamara
    so you taunt people if you think they are wrong because they dont agree with you.
    what makes you think you are right.
    it is only your opinion, it doesnt make it right.same as my opinions are mine doesnt mean i am right.
    they are right for me.
    if you feel strongly about something then by all means put your point across but to taunt people is rather immature.
    my opinion of course.
    back to wolflookalike breeders, what a fantastic dog.
  5. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    LOL am I that good you have to answer me twice??

What makes me beleive..
    OK..

List time

The lack of REAL hip scores and the lack of knowledge shown by the breeders when they put "other" hip scores up and then answer enquiry's in a non truthful way..

The banning of people from a certain forum when they ask certain questions...smacks of a cover up to me..

The possible non pedigree state of the dogs recently shipped over and bred from..(don't see why this man would lie..he certainly isn't banning anyone from a forum and running away)

The fact that these people have moved from breed to breed when it all goes pearshaped..

The fact one of the supposed "good" breeders is breeding labradoodles..screams it all out for me..
  6. banji

banji New Member

Name:
    tamara
    but she isnt disputing how many dogs and pups she has.they are all there,she is showing the world what she has.the scores arent made up just cos they arent british.
    if she wrote them british hipscores they could be made up because they may have been scored in europe,but as she has written them as aa which is eropean then they arent made up scores.
    maybe someone could suggest to her that beside the aa she writes equivelant to british........ whatever it may be.
    she cares about her dogs.
  7. Razcox

Razcox New Member

Name:
    Rachel
    My good god Louise i am AGREEING WITH YOU!!!!!! *falls on the floor in shock*
  8. Razcox

Razcox New Member

Name:
    Rachel
    Well i have looked everywhere an i can't find AA as a ref to hipscoring . . . Well unless you count an article where they used guinea pigs of course. I would suggest to her she tell the truth or get her facts right.
  9. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    BAnji.
    Please tll me. Do you honestly think a man who was at this Louba Tar kennel for 18mths, would make all this up? Say he has submitted it to the authorities for a court case, but really he is telling lies, along with the videos and photographs he has submitted also?

Come on, wake up a bit. I was taken in too you know, but I do firmly believe there is truth in what this man says.
  10. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    You are correct, I cant find it anywhere either, unless as you say you are referring to Guinea Pigs!!:roll:
  11. banji

banji New Member

Name:
    tamara
    i cant comment on delouba tar kennel.
    i only comment on what i know and that is the service the breeders provide here is excellant.
    no probs with the dogs if cared for as they should be.all paperwork correct for their dogs.
  12. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Why not?
    http://www.wolfhond.nl/EN/Tsjech/pictures1.htm
    Simple question I asked, do you think these dogs look thin?

I havent commented on any "service" so I dont know why you directed that to me.

How do you know the paperwork is correct? I dont think for one minute CR or AT have falsified any paperwork, but given what this man claims, and to be honest the quality of some of the dogs imported here IMO is poor, so who is to say they are just what this man claims?

As for hip scores, AA is not recognised, YOU can do the maths here Banji, why are you so willing to believe? Imagine the recourse if these things are proved to be true? Who has the most to lose?
  13. banji

banji New Member

Name:
    tamara
  14. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
  15. ClaireandDaisy

ClaireandDaisy New Member

Name:
    Claire
    Good heavens! If you can plainly see ribs and spine through a coat that thick the animal is sketelal. That`s disgraceful. And I note no muscle at all on the front legs. Poor creature.
  16. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    YAY..seeee you knew deep down that I wasn't the evil enemy:lol:
  17. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    I think they look pitiful.:-( I think thats two different dogs aswell, so not just the one!
  18. ClaireandDaisy

ClaireandDaisy New Member

Name:
    Claire
    here are real wolves - in the wild, so they`re not fed by `breeders` BTW
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    anyone who thinks those pitifully underweight, timid-looking creatures look anything like the real thing needs glasses IMHO
  19. liz & kiesha

liz & kiesha New Member

Name:
    Liz
    Banji you do know that the person making these allagations is a close personal friend of Andre at Shoshone dont you? :shock:
  20. banji

banji New Member

Name:
    tamara
  21. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.