Wolf lookalike breeders Controversial

Discussion in 'Spitz Forum' started by kcjack, Mar 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Can someone who is a member of Cry Wolf please ask unless your scared of upsetting the pack pmsl
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Collie Convert

Collie Convert

Name:
    layla
    louise, I have done so and awaiting reply- I will let you know when i get one!
  4. Collie Convert

Collie Convert

Name:
    layla
    what do you want me to ask kc? i am a member
  5. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    About tha fact Le Touba is being prosecuted and she had 118 dogs CWDs mixed in cages with Saarloos and it seems the saarloos arent pure.
  6. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    KC jack means "De Louba Tar" kennel!! :mrgreen:
  7. Collie Convert

Collie Convert

Name:
    layla
    i have posted this question and will ask more when i get a response...
  8. Collie Convert

Collie Convert

Name:
    layla
    me thinks they will ban me soon :D
  9. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Not sure about closed down, although from the link I was given I think it does imply that. It would appear a member of this forum worked there for 18mths and has provided evidence for court proceedings. Questions about health, breeding and conditions within the kennel.

Thats how I read it anyway, im probably wrong, but if its true, how awful for owners of these dogs, they have no idea what they have.:-(
  10. Lionhound

Lionhound

Name:
    Lorna
    Just what I was thinking, I hope it is not true as I know how I would feel if it was my dog:-(
  11. Collie Convert

Collie Convert

Name:
    layla
    well i'll just see what sort of response I get from the question. I hope for the dogs and owners case it isnt true but it does seem that way-although I didnt read the whole thing as it was giving me a headache reading through the text talk lol
  12. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    So do I. I honesty hope its not true.
  13. Collie Convert

Collie Convert

Name:
    layla
    This is the response from shoshone....

Re: puppiesWednesday, 18 March, 2009 8:23 PM
    From: "Mrs Andre Tanner" <shoshone@inuits.eclipse.co.uk>Add sender to ContactsTo: "layla hudson" <laylahudson@yahoo.co.uk>
    All over Europe is the same hip scoring system.
    My dogs have not been tested for epilepsy we have never seen any in the lines we are breeding.
    Regards
    Andre

My original question asked whether her dogs had been tested for epilepsy (i know there isnt a test) and also whether the hipscoring was from one country in europe or the whole continent.
  14. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

Well that's fair enough then, as there isn't a test for epilepsy for these breeds. I can't say about their lines as I don't know them.
  15. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    SO why does her hipscore results not tally up with any other results??
  16. Collie Convert

Collie Convert

Name:
    layla
    Thats what I want to know

Im going to ask then go run and hide lol
  17. liz & kiesha

liz & kiesha New Member

Name:
    Liz
    At the moment this is hearsay, the only way to know if this kennel were being prosecuted would be to contact the authorities, for all we know it could be a huge smear campaign.
    Although i find it an interesting topic to debate i have seen no proof either way only speculation. The way you have phrased that makes it look to anyone reading like its true and we dont know that yet, take a look at the genetic diversity thread Tazer posted in crossbreeds which may help in that there is a response from the kennel concerned to these allagations.

1st post, 2nd paragraph http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=103131&page=3
  18. Collie Convert

Collie Convert

Name:
    layla
    well lots of reads after i asked the question but it seems no-one wants to respond!
  19. Collie Convert

Collie Convert

Name:
    layla
    *the place where i asked the question* has made my post dissapear!(unless im going mad)
  20. Collie Convert

Collie Convert

Name:
    layla
    Oh My God!!! He Has Banned Me For Asking The Question I Typed Aboved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  21. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    Not surprised at all Layla..

Really not..

they crow about JK etc..and in reality they are all just as bad..

The whole wolf dog..from the Ni to the CWD to Sarloos it all stinks...the whole lot of it..

No one knows where the dogs are from..what they actually are..if they are health tested etc..etc...

These people shouldn't have goldfish...

its all about.."I breed because I can"..selfishness..money, thoughtlessness...

Lets hope the people who are planning on parting with money find the RIGHT information before finding the crap information!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.