Wolf lookalike breeders Controversial

Discussion in 'Spitz Forum' started by kcjack, Mar 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Sandra I posted once on you forum as its rubbish LOL
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. blue29

blue29 New Member

Name:
    allan
    Louise13
    When she was taking the photo's,she new about the dog so why didnt she put it on a lead,so the dog didnt have to go though the pain of being shocked,that is what im getting at,so i was down to what she was doing that caused it to suffer the shock.

Kcjack wrote
    Hi Navajo
    Well I am not lying Taya is 12 months old and I even asked who her parents were, where she was from everything I could.
    Yes its electric shock as she got zapped twice when she got rough with Kato.
    She had the collar on in case there were kids in the park that approached as they walked through.

This from a resuce person ummmmm
  4. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Yes she had collar on in case kids in park.........hummmm not dogs
  5. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    Correct me if I am wrong but shock collars work with a remote..so whoever had the remote caused the dog to be shocked!!

Dogs playing should not be shocked!!

If Kato was off lead and Taya was fine playing where is the problem?
  6. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    I think the Shaun Ellis lookalike had it as she was flustered and sure she had hands on leads but was trying to suss.
  7. Sansorrella

Sansorrella

Name:
    Sandra
    Yet again you are spouting assumptions as facts - I have never met Charlie, although we chat on the phone - and as for Infamous Inuits or whoever, I don't have a clue who they are. So how could we have all been friends?

Do I detect a hint of hysterior in your posts?
  8. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Er no,who did you get your new dog of then?
  9. blue29

blue29 New Member

Name:
    allan
    You are so missing the point here,Kcjack said the dog was agressive,so why let your dog off the lead near agressive dog,when she no's how stressful that can be for said dog.
    also why stand and take photo's when a dog is getting shocked for playing, if they were happy to let Kato play with the dog why zap it,
    so now Kcjack are you saying it got zapped by accident,
    you just wanted photo's for this hatred you have for these dog's being bred,
  10. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    I dont hate the dogs silly when have I ever been mean about the dogs will eagerley await where you have seen me say this blue29
  11. Sansorrella

Sansorrella

Name:
    Sandra
    I must admit I did think that too.

In fact, whether the other dog had an e-collar on or not (see my website for campaign against these) - I believe it is grossly irresponsible and unfair to the dog on lead to let your dog run off lead near it. If anything is likely to cause a dog to be aggressive it is being 'trapped' on a lead with an unknown loose dog.

Very irresponsible and inconsiderate imo.
  12. blue29

blue29 New Member

Name:
    allan
    what would you call it then,you seem to do nothing but try to cause trouble about this breed,who is that gonna hurt in the long run,the dogs,
    if you care so much for dogs,like you say,why dont you pay more attention to the ones who really need it,not ones where the majority are all well cared for and well looked after,you only need to look at all the pictures of the dogs on the gallerys on the cry wolf forum to see that,you will get a few, who dont do what is right for any breed of dog for whatever reason,that is not any breeders fault,they cannot live in the peoples houses 24/7 to keep an eye on them,you have to trust people to do the right thing,until you find out otherwise.
    Go see Charlies set up,and Andres,then maybe you will understand what these people are saying.
  13. Sansorrella

Sansorrella

Name:
    Sandra
    You posted once and were banned !:lol:
  14. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Now I am confused why is you anger not aimed at Charlie for selling pups to numptys or at the numptys for using the collar?
  15. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Dont be ridiculous your forum is awful was a member for months and posted once.
    Bless you tried though, again.
    How many websites and forums you gonna make?
  16. Sansorrella

Sansorrella

Name:
    Sandra
    As it happens I run several forums for different breeds - but whats that got to do with this thread? I only mentioned it as you seem to be picking on two people who have both banned you.

I asked you a question way back, and can't seem to find your answer (forgive me if I missed it but I've been busy).

Just humour me - Where did you get your info that Shoshone has 16 bitches?
  17. blue29

blue29 New Member

Name:
    allan
    Yes the people with the dog who has th ecollar on are well out of order,and so is the trainer who told them to use it,at 12 month's of age alot of dog's jump up and nip at kid's,alot of breeds do the same,especially large breed ones,so no i dont agree with that at all,Charlie i cannot belive for one min new they would do this,as most breeders wouldnt no unless someone told them, but that is not Charlies fault,im sure if they asked him for help he would of,as from what is written on the cry wolf site.

But im disappointed in your action's,being a rescue person, you just seemed to put that poor dog through hell,to get your gutter pictures to post on her,and the other stuff you said to try and put cry wolf dogs down.
  18. Lionhound

Lionhound

Name:
    Lorna
    Sorry for being OT but..........I totally agree
    The only person responsible for that dog getting shocked was the owner.
    From her own admission it was a short friendly meeting. Her dog was on the lead and it still got shocked, she could have simply pulled it away and asked KCjack to put hers on the lead.
    She didn't know she was going to meet another dog but the dog still had on a collar. You dont put a shock collar on your dog unless you are willing to use it:evil:
  19. Sansorrella

Sansorrella

Name:
    Sandra
    Navajo - just thought I would say that its great to see Genova again and looking so well. :grin:
  20. blue29

blue29 New Member

Name:
    allan
    The owner pushed the button,but Kcjack out of curtosy to the poor dog, should of put hers on the lead,not wait to be asked,how irresponsible of her.
    Friendly umm not,she did it for her own means,to try and slurr cry wolf dogs.
  21. Lionhound

Lionhound

Name:
    Lorna
    She is lovely:001:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.