Wolf lookalike breeders Controversial

Discussion in 'Spitz Forum' started by kcjack, Mar 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    O look at all these new members who post only in this section.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Navajo

Navajo New Member

Name:
    Navajo
    Yes and had a pup down a hole bla bla. And so as not to go over this again. She has not once escaped here with me. She is also the sweetest, kindest girl who unfortunately life has been cruel to, even though you lot apparently said she was a threat to the public surrounding CW, Genova couldn't be a threat to a feather duster .

Here she is...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  4. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Er hello was walking my dog offlead in a public place as normal not my fault I cant phycically tell the Cry Wolf dog has issues till close and saw collar.
    That should be more of an issue for you why she is like that not my dog.
  5. Sansorrella

Sansorrella

Name:
    Sandra
    Professional would assume I am doing it for profit - you are right - I'm not. Experience? Yes, years of it - with different breeds.

btw "It has been mentioned......" - may I ask by whom? More assumptions???
  6. Navajo

Navajo New Member

Name:
    Navajo
    You doubt wrong then.
  7. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

Please don't jump on me. :grin: I just recalled her name and was going to ask how she is getting on, and the pups, that's all. She is lovely.:grin:
  8. Jem

Jem New Member

Name:
    Jemma
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Ok dokay then
  9. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Genova is a truly mesmerising dog as I think they all are just wish there was more morals in the breeding.
  10. Shona

Shona

Name:
    shona
    OY!!! what do you mean by you lot :lol: I cant remember saying that, Im glad shes back now and things are sorted though.
  11. Navajo

Navajo New Member

Name:
    Navajo
    Anyone with any common sense would never leave any dog alone with any child.
  12. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    If Charlie will have me at his kennels to prove me wrong I will glady attend.
    Bearing in mind have defended his kennels on numerous occasions but lost respect over the Genoa incident.
    I dont hide behind an internet forum never have. And if I had sent letters to Rspca ect ect I would say may be many things but a coward I am not as anyway the blimmin councils, Rspca dont give a hoot even after photographic evidence I have shown them off cockers.
    Only way to stopbad breeders is quite simply stop the demand
  13. blue29

blue29 New Member

Name:
    allan
    public place yes,but you asked to take photo's after finding out about the dog,so why didnt you put your dog on its lead,to protect it from that supposed agressive dog,and then you proceeded to take photo's,doesnt add up at all,also you caused that dog to get shocked, because you were to worried about getting gutter press photo's and let your dog run around tormenting the dog on the lead,thats not normal behaviour for a rescue person,and as for e collar,i dont agree with it and yes they should of asked breeder for advice,which is given to all cry wolf dog's,Kcjack if you have the time go look at my postings else where.Gallery, i just got stuck on the bit for now,because i carnt understand why you have it in for certain people and what looks like a lovely breed of dog.
  14. Navajo

Navajo New Member

Name:
    Navajo
    I know, sometimes I can't take my eyes off of her, I think she's beautiful and I tell her every day - I think she agrees as she licks my face :grin:

I think that's the only thing we agree on, I would like breeders to breed pure Czechs and pure Saarloos and less of the mish mashs. However I think CW have bred some very good looking dogs that nearly all have type that are perhaps more 'pet' in temperament.
  15. Sansorrella

Sansorrella

Name:
    Sandra
    Well, I haven't found a wolfdog breeder that likes you yet either!

You ought to be speaking from first hand experience - not rumours that you have heard. If you don't know something for a fact I suggest you keep quiet as your comments on here are verging on libel.

My dogs are extremely well fed - far better than the ones
    in your rescue centre if your your accounts are to be believed. Can anyone see an underfed dog on my website? (The pics on there span about 15 years of breeding dogs). There are a few overfed ones, I admit.

I would suggest you take great care to be sure of the 'facts' you are posting - as your comments on here are being saved for future use.

If you haven't got anything constructive to add to a thread then I suggest you keep quiet and stop s**t stirring.

You were all pally pally with me at one point - when you were gathering info against JK - then you got p****d off when I threw you off my forum.

I am pleased that several members of this forum have contacted me privately and are coming to see me - I look forward to showing off my pack and welcome anyone prepared to be civil.
  16. Navajo

Navajo New Member

Name:
    Navajo
    She had one, called Metro, someone on the CW website 'adopted' him.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2009
  17. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise

Ummm HOW??? can you clarify?
  18. blue29

blue29 New Member

Name:
    allan
    If you read her post about it,she says that it was shocked when it was playing with her dog twice,or have i not read it right,
  19. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    Right but how does that make KCJack responsible??

The owner put the shock collar on the poor dog
  20. Navajo

Navajo New Member

Name:
    Navajo
    Oi! Less of the 'Welsh' bit, I know they exist, in numbers. But they also exist in Ireland, Yorkshire, Scotland, infact all over.
  21. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

Thanks.:grin:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.