Wolf lookalike breeders Controversial

Discussion in 'Spitz Forum' started by kcjack, Mar 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Navajo

Navajo New Member

Name:
    Navajo
    Saarloos X's and pure Czechs are confident outgoing dogs. It is the pure Saarloos that is shy.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    LOL no it wasn't but now you mention it maybe it should be ..

Seiko didn't get off a lead until he was about 6or7....and only in VERY safe places..
  4. Jem

Jem New Member

Name:
    Jemma
    Anyone have a answer for this?
  5. bugzy

bugzy New Member

Name:
    kelz
    This is just hearsay off other people though isnt it? it is NOT something YOU have witnessed with your own eyes? Unless you have evidence to back it up, its sounding more and more like a hate campaign from you against this lady!
    quoting heresay is dangerous..For instance.. I could say that someones told me that you dont walk or look after your dogs properly, or that someones seen Dawn dragging her Borders out of rabbit holes by there tails, or that Shona's been seen putting a saddle on one her Rotties and letting kids ride it round the park (sorry I Just picked 3 names at random there).. NON of what I typed there is truth!...its all made up.. but If I went round enough forums typing the same thing over and over then "some" people would start to believe it, And thats where it becomes Dangerous.
    I'm sorry KCjack, but the more posts I read from you, the more it makes me think that you are running somekind of hate campaign.:roll:
  6. Navajo

Navajo New Member

Name:
    Navajo
    A Saarloos or a Saarloos x?

If you're getting at what I think you're getting at then I'll tell you now, I'd trust my Saarloos x's with a child before I trusted my mothers JRT's.

Also, a friends JRT killed a Ewe (a mule at that), if a small dogs such as a JRT can kill a Ewe, the can kill a child.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  7. Jem

Jem New Member

Name:
    Jemma
    I'm not getting at anything im asking a question, if a JR can kill a EWE then yes it can kill a child but ANY DOG can kill a child.
    I asked a question that im curious 2 as i dont know a breeder that would sell any kind of dog to someone with 3 tiny children
  8. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    I havent got time to start a hate campaign just speak as I find and the wolf look alike breeders leave themselves wide open.

Buy dogs on finance
    credit cards excepted
    X ing and playing constantly with genetics
    1 shot that we know of 2 date
    Few PTS with agression
    Many with multiple health issues
    Most pedigrees corrupt
    some living conditions leave some things to be desired
    Electric shock collars seem to be openly used

And thats just top of my head, how can anyone say hate campaign with all that going on and all the breeders interlinked somehow, bloody hell they cant even get on with each other without falling out and doing hate campaigns against each other.

I mean lets face facts Andre Tanner, Sandra Curry, Infamous Inuits, Charlie Richardson and Julie Kelham were once all friends.
  9. banji

banji New Member

Name:
    tamara
    beautiful dog.
    is your saarloos cross a crywolf dog.if so who are the parents if you dont mind me asking.
    i also agree about the jrt and many others actually.
  10. Navajo

Navajo New Member

Name:
    Navajo
    Talking of which...and I'm being lazy here by asking you, but by what date do the next orders have to be in by?
  11. Navajo

Navajo New Member

Name:
    Navajo
    No, I've never bought a Cry Wolf dog, although I have Genova who was kennelled there.

Her grandfather is Be good johnny of the funny hill, that's the Saarloos bit and her father (who is tragically no longer with us today) is Shoshone Spirit of the Wild.
  12. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    LOL I can't help you mate sorry..unless you have moved to Scotland?? Have you??
  13. Navajo

Navajo New Member

Name:
    Navajo
    Are you being serious???
  14. Navajo

Navajo New Member

Name:
    Navajo
    Unfortunately not! lol Oh, I better had write an email then :mrgreen:
  15. Navajo

Navajo New Member

Name:
    Navajo
    Umm...friends...or aquaintences?

Out of your list, whose dogs are living in poor conditions? Shoshone's definitely don't.

Out of your little list there I can pick 5 or 6 that are pretty normal present and past in the majority of KC recognised breeds.
  16. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

Hi - is your Genova the same Genova that was in pup and escaped?
  17. Jem

Jem New Member

Name:
    Jemma
    Course im serious :roll:
  18. Navajo

Navajo New Member

Name:
    Navajo
    I met some of Sandra's in January, absolutely skin and bone....NOT!! There was nothing wrong with the condition of any of them.

Edited: Sorry BD, meant to quote KCjack.
  19. Navajo

Navajo New Member

Name:
    Navajo
    Really? You know the majority of UK breeders very well then don't you.
  20. blue29

blue29 New Member

Name:
    allan
    Dont be fooled by Kcjack being concerned about the welfare of dogs.she let her dog off near a supposed aggressive dog,no one in there right mind would do that,also it had an ecollar on,what sort of person does that to a dog knowing that it will get a shock,you dont care for these dogs,just the scandle and hurt you can cause it seems to me.
  21. Jem

Jem New Member

Name:
    Jemma
    Never said that now did i? :roll:
    I doubt ANY reputable breeder would do it
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.