Wolf lookalike breeders Controversial

Discussion in 'Spitz Forum' started by kcjack, Mar 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    Am with you on that one..but I aint blushing:lol:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. **Leanne**

**Leanne** New Member

Name:
    Leanne
    Kcjack seeing as you hound ppl to ask your questions could you please answer the ones I raised earlier, just curious..

4. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Yes it does bug me what she makes as in the past she should of thoroughly health tested her dogs and she didnt.
    Also she hasnt fed them properly in the past and people have seen this with their own eyes.
    Didnt ask her what she makes asked her how much she sells her puppys for a perfectally good question to put to a breeder.
    Her pups are not top notch as they are x breeds and have health issues.
    She also tried to sell someone I knew one of her bitches and any good breeder would of neautered a breeder but not Sandra was selling her unspeyed.
    And I havent come across a wolfdog breeder I like yet sorry
  5. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Thats out of line KCjack, not fair at all, Ive never seen a dog of Sandras in poor condition, puppy or otherwise.
  6. banji

banji New Member

Name:
    tamara
    quote borderdawn.
    The Wolf is not the problem, the Saarloos is not the problem, the NI is not the problem, its when you cross with a naturally bold dog like the NI that you have the problem!!

i havnt seen a saarloos or chez cross yet with a problem.
  7. **Leanne**

**Leanne** New Member

Name:
    Leanne

Sorry but I think that's out of line, I dont think any good breeder would not feed the pups or they wouldnt be able to sell them and if people had saw this and were concerned they should report her?? and then she would no longer be able to breed no?? I dont think it's fair you pick on one breeder for a certain breed when they are others out there that knowingly breed dogs with health issues......bbc expose ring any bells??
    But it isnt any of your or our business what she makes.... Shona is also a breeder but I dont see ppl asking her what she makes?!
    Sandra say's that she has them health tested in another post do you have proof that she does not?? I just to know if you are picking on her for justified reasons or because you want to that's all?
  8. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    People have said they have seen her just fling food at her dogs and they were present when happened and there was a dog very ribby in pics recently that was in hercare though.
    And she hasnt fully health tested and has bred from high hipscores and wont share info unless you buy the book all very lame in my eyes.
  9. banji

banji New Member

Name:
    tamara

have you ever done anything in the past that you can do better now.i would like to think you could.
    as with everyone you should learn from your mistakes.
    if this is correct about sandra in the past so what. if shes corrected it then it shouldnt matter.she has learnt from that.
    it is possible you know to do something wrong but still be a good person.

i dont know sandra by the way just thought the posting was a bit unfare.
  10. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    But if the same principle is applied to Julie Kelham and her cruelty conviction and it still stands then same applies to SC if you can treat an animal like that once then its in you to do again.
    And to charge people for info on the breed she bred is scandolous in my eyes
  11. Shona

Shona

Name:
    shona
    lol there was a breakdown on a thread of my costs on litters, but I had no pressure to put it up, I think I was trying to explain to someone what to expect when rearing a litter ;-)
  12. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    You mean the book? Ive contributed 20 photographs to a newly published book, I got paid for them, was I wrong? Were the contributors wrong in supplying "thier" information that nobody else wrote? What would be the point of writing a book and spilling the contents before it was published? Honestly Julia, thats just not what anyone would do.
  13. **Leanne**

**Leanne** New Member

Name:
    Leanne
    What book? or am I being really blonde (no offence to any one blonde lol) What I'm getting at that in human nature people say things, rumours start and people say nasty things about people, just because they can, but if Sandra is treating her animals cruelly and you have proof then would it not be a good thing to take it to someone to get her prosecuted? or again am I just being thick??

Lol I missed that one!!! But you know what I mean no one pushed you into sharing that info and you felt you could share that. I just think people have a right to some privacy.
  14. dogloverr

dogloverr

Name:
    mark
    took ages reading this and it would appear kcjack is a wanna be barrister, she seems to shout "answer my questions"... "answer my questions"... "answer my questions" a lot but doesnt seem to like answering questions directed at her.
    kcjack what business is it of yours? what gives you the right to question anybody? you seem to go a lot on hearsay, for example "people say they've seen it" etc when referring to Sandra feeding her dogs.
    do you believe all you're told? Geezer seems to be another target now. do you know these people? have you met them? why not visit their dogs before spouting off the way you do.. that way you can make an informed judgement.
    i think you secretly want one of these dogs.
  15. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    Kc , stop and thing for a minute before you post please, you are rambling...
    your one man mission about N.i's, wolf dogs, wolf look a likes ect isn't going to alter the fact there is a market for these types of breeds / crosses...
    Have you been so passionate about the other dogs you have rescued and tried to cause problems for breeders relating to those dogs too ?
    You rescued an N.I good on you, what is it about your boy particularly that makes you feel you have the right to badger people about they're chosen breed ?
    You really waste a lot of these threads and put people off posting valuable contrabutions to the threads, nothing about these dogs is constructive when your around !!
  16. cava14una

cava14una New Member

Name:
    Anne
    I can easily see that happening Shona.
  17. Collie Convert

Collie Convert

Name:
    layla
    Right, I have read (most) of the thread and now I have a headache!! So please could someone explain to me some of these questions (that may seem a bit 'blonde!)
    1) What is the point in an NI or any others such as sarloos
    2) Why would you cross these two breeds(which I believe to be seperate?)
    3)What and why would people be thinking of crossing a wolf with such breeds?

These are not meant to offend anyone, I just dont understand why these breeds started and why they are being bred.

ETA. I feel that if anyone is going to say certain things about the breeders of ANY breed they must back it up with evidence.jmo
  18. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

For information, here is a link to a previous Dogsey Discussion Thread that was started on Saarloos:
    http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=42333&highlight=saarloos
  19. Navajo

Navajo New Member

Name:
    Navajo
    £120.00 doesn't cover overheads.

Mine don't leave with vaccs done. After reading research by the USA regarding vaccinations I personally don't vaccinate until 14 weeks.
  20. Navajo

Navajo New Member

Name:
    Navajo
    Saarloos x's and Czechs aren't shy Shona. I think that's why perhaps the Saarloos crosses make better pets, they still look great but are more of a pet.
  21. Navajo

Navajo New Member

Name:
    Navajo
    Was that a 'NO' and then a 't generally' to reach the 10 characters? :lol:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.