Wolf lookalike breeders Controversial

Discussion in 'Spitz Forum' started by kcjack, Mar 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sansorrella

Sansorrella

Name:
    Sandra
    Did I miss KCJack's reply to this?:-(
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Well I will answer the question as I have nothing to hide.

I love the saarloos and I would love one and even though am experienced with dogs am not in a position to give a Saarloos the time it needs. Which is why it narks me the breed is sold to 1st time dog owners who have clearly struggled and stuck and electric shock collar on a 12 month old.
    [​IMG]
    I think if they did not churn them out like a conveyor belt then they would be able to choose better homes for them. Because this lady told me she was nippy with kids and to me they are a ticking timebomb. And she has probably made her a whole lot worse.
    And I emailed Charlie about a Saarloos as wanted to go visitthe dogs.
  4. Sansorrella

Sansorrella

Name:
    Sandra
    So you emailed Charlie on the pretext of wanting a Saarloos, in order to get in there and take pics to post on other forums and slag him off?
  5. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    No I genuinely like the Saarloos how did you not read my 1st sentance.

Sandra why do you have 1 of your bitches for sale on the Shoshone site is she surplus to requirements now?

ETA Just been looking on Shoshone and notice she has 16 hip scored bitches are these all breeding bitches Sandra as figured you might know as advertising your NI on her site?
  6. Razcox

Razcox New Member

Name:
    Rachel
    Wow 16 bitches is A LOT of bitches . . . . I really hope they are not all used for breeding :(
  7. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Yes 16 bitches is alot doesnt look good does it?
  8. Sansorrella

Sansorrella

Name:
    Sandra
  9. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Sandra thats not strictly true many puppy farms have their breeding bitches living together with nio worries and bring in new ones.

I have a fried who breeds chis and she got another and they fine so bit of a cop out I think.

And do you think Shoshone having possibly 16 breeders a tad excessive.
  10. Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Name:
    Marie
    I can confirm what sandra has said ref the bitch she has for sale, as it was me that had her and was no longer able to keep her, as explained on here on a diff thread.
  11. Sansorrella

Sansorrella

Name:
    Sandra
    You actually have a friend who breeds NIs?
  12. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Sorry Sandra do I have to wait for the book for every question I ask you
  13. banji

banji New Member

Name:
    tamara
    werent you all saying on here that all dogs dont behave the same so having a wolfdog course was of not much use.therefore with the same logic all bitches wont behave the same.
    also,wow 16 bitches i wish i could have that many,good for shoshone.why shouldnt she have that many.
    they are making a living so what.if the dogs are well cared for then great,[which they obviously are].
    i would think that it would be much better for dogs in general and people if the correct people were targeted instead of genuine breeders.i guess if names were put here of bad breeders noone would care cos its not shoshone or crywolf.
  14. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    I am confused Sandra, where is the bitch you took back living at the minute?
  15. Sansorrella

Sansorrella

Name:
    Sandra
    Very well said.

As for KCJack quoting me and saying what I said was not strictly true, then going on to mention a friend of hers and what her bitches do, how the heck should she know how MY bitches react to another bitch????
  16. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Sandra again will ask, where is the bitch you took back living now?
  17. Sansorrella

Sansorrella

Name:
    Sandra
    What relevance is that to this thread? You've tried having a go at Shoshone and got that thread quickly locked - so now its my turn!!

The bitch is with me of course but has been up for rehoming since I took her back.
  18. banji

banji New Member

Name:
    tamara

blimey i thought this forum was supposed to be friendly,i find it very intimidating.
    who are you.
    what busines is it of yours.
  19. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    So your bitches can live together then?
  20. Sansorrella

Sansorrella

Name:
    Sandra
    Please don't be intimidated by the like of KCJack - she just loves causing a stir. If she isn't picking on one breeder then its another.

But you are right - it is none of her business and has no relevance to this threa.

There have been some sensible, valid posts on this thread which I and others have been more than happy to answer.

As usual though - one or two elements lower the tone of the forum.
  21. Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Name:
    Marie
    Patience is a vertue kcjack, give people a bit longer than just a few mins to answer posts :roll:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.