Mr & Mrs Wolf Tonight on 5 Shaun Ellis! General Chat

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by Helena54, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Hollieandmum

Hollieandmum

Name:
    Nix
    I like Cesar too !
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Are you saying these Wolves were likely to attack people if they didnt "like" them? I thought that was completely the opposite of Wolf behaviour, I thought they would flee rather than attack?
  4. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    You noticed Hollieandmum ! When did you meet him?
  5. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    I HAVE complained to the site administrators, not for the first time. As per usual, I did not get a reply ! Anyway, I don't want to get into a slanging match about Dogsey, I have been asked by Stevie to post up my experience about wolves, and I have done just that.

At least we agree on one thing ... Cesar Millan ! So don't worry, you won't get strips torn off you by me for liking him, I think he is excellent.
  6. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    Absolutely not !! Never. All that happens is that they start to show their disquiet, usually one will start circling the perimeter of the enclosure looking uncomfortable, casting furtive and nervous glances at the person who is causing their disquiet. Just the opposite of attacking, they run away in fear.
  7. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Thanks thats what I thought. :grin:
  8. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    Sorry, I have just looked back at my posting that I made, and probably should apologise for my wisecrack about "living to tell the tale". It wasn't a very clever thing to say with hindsight, because it just panders to the myth that wolves are granny eaters ! They are anything but of course.
  9. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Yes thats what made me mention it, no harm done.:grin:
  10. Alphatest

Alphatest Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    Gnasher and Hollieandmum - why are you posting from the same IP?

Multiple accounts are NOT allowed on Dogsey. If you cannot provide an acceptable explanation both accounts will be closed.
  11. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    What !! I didn't know I was !! I'm Gnasher : I have just asked Hollieandmum where they saw Shaun !! I'm confused here.
  12. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    Incidentally Azz, I would appreciate a reply to my last two private messages to you, one sent recently, one a year or so ago. Never received a reply to either !
  13. youngstevie

youngstevie

With regards to scrubbing down.....have to say when we went in at the Safari park, we were given over clothes that have been worn around the wolves. Before going in we were given a class session on how to behave.

We were circled a number of times, although they stayed further away than I thought they would, after a while we were approached by the Alpha Male, although very slowly, which really was OK by me:grin: sorry my little joke there folks. He did start to interact with us by pushing us and we were told to stay calm and allow him to see we could be trusted, but thats when something happened as far as i could make out a younger lower rack male tried to come forward, immediately two of the higher ranking wolves started to have a go, then suddenly he was down showing his belly with the Alpha male and one of the two standing over him baring thier teeth, the third one was somehow getting in between. Anyway thats when we were told to slowly get in the truck and wait there. The rest of the visit was from the truck as there seemed to be some un-rest going on. However a wonderful experience all the same, but they are not tame like SE's and whilst there, we did notice that from the outposts which oversee the enclosures, there were two rangers armed with rifles, so I am guessing they were there just incase:shock:

My other experience was with guerilla's(sp) at Dublin Pheonix Park, But that another story.

As for Yellowstone, the last I heard was over a week ago when I signed a petition asking the new president to overturn the ruling of the cull. As far as I am aware the cull has not taken place....or at least I haven't heard anything.
  14. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    I knew it, I had my suspicions and thank you Azz they are confirmed! I did think about reporting it but thought if I was wrong Id look a wally, but I knew I was right.

(I did mention earlier that I thought I knew about hollieandmom)
  15. Alphatest

Alphatest Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    Not good enough!

Read my signature - should you have posted in the feedback/contact admin section instead?
  16. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    My susicions were aroused when H'andmum came on and introduced herself from Eire and having crossbreeds, she then jumped into the Wolfdog threads and no other, except raw feeding, exactly what she did on the CW forum, that first then the Wolfdog ones. I did look to see if both users were logged on together, but they werent, which is why I didnt say anyting, as I could well of been wrong, but I did think I was right, then she agreed with me (both users) on CM, co-incidence? But Im sure that was when I said I thought I knew who she was, cos then BOTH users came together which struck me as strange again, answering eachother. Of course its easy to do, I use two computers here, I could easily use one for one user and the other for another, totally pointless and childish though isnt it!
  17. dsmem3429

dsmem3429

Lol That reminds me of Miss Marple:lol:

Childish though definitely.
  18. The Master

The Master New Member

Name:
    john
    So is this one person pretending to be two? or is it two people using the same PC, fasinating but a bit sad if the first one!
  19. dsmem3429

dsmem3429

A bit sad if the second one too!
    You have to wonder what the reason would be to do this on not only this forum but others too.
  20. Shona

Shona

Name:
    shona
    split personality?

or just a desire for someone to agree with her.
  21. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    I probably should have - I have to say I have only just read that - perhaps it should be a bit clearer? A bit bolder? I have PM'd you incidentally, and I would be grateful if you would not reveal what I have said to you. You will understand why when you read it.

Thanks - and sorry I didn't follow the right route to respond to you, but it really isn't that clear on your avatar