Mr & Mrs Wolf Tonight on 5 Shaun Ellis! General Chat

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by Helena54, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    So, I can summise from that brilliant piece of prose that you have absolutely no experience whatsoever of interacting with wolves.

You have never met Shaun Ellis.

You know absolutely nothing about the subject.

And yet you choose to advertise your ignorance. Indeed, you even seem to be proud that you know nothing of the subject on which you have made so many postings.

I rest my case :roll:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    What case, the one where you were found out to be lying? The one where you persisitently lied about your own dog and called everyone names that dared to disagree with you? That case? :mrgreen: If you told me the ocean was wet I wouldnt believe you, you tell too many lies!:002:

People dont need to have lives with Wolves to know what stupid things that man does. I have read extensively over the last couple weeks and cant find any respected Wolf studiest/behaviourist that supports him, they are all of the same opinion, he puts people and Wolves in unecessary danger to fulfill his own ever expanding ego. I couldnt watch all that program tonight, I phyically heaved, disgusting, and some people actually believe it!! So I think I'll continue to listen to those who have studied WOlves NATURALLY and have formal qualifications aswell, instead of the self appointed but disrespect expert that is Shaun Ellis.!!
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2009
  4. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    I am not actually addressing your libellous accusations aimed at me, Shaun Ellis, or anyone else. I am actually addressing the fact that you have never had any interaction whatsoever, by your own admission, with wolves ... tame or otherwise. You know absolutely nothing about wolves, you have never met Shaun, you are obviously totally uninterested in the ancestors of our dogs. And yet you sound off from your baseline of complete ignorance, making wild and libellous statements about people you have never met, just because you don't like what they are doing. I find it extraordinary.
  5. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    The definition of libel :

A libel case consists of published material with the following criteria:

(1) The material is defamatory;

(2) the written statements are about someone who is identifiable and living;

(3) the material is distributed to someone other than the victim. ...

I would say myself, Shaun and Charlie Richardson could tick all three boxes above.
  6. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    So I have never cuddled a Wolf or spewed raw meat for one, THANK GOD FOR THAT! Its your ignorance that is deafening, your lies are the ones that need addressing, or have we got that wrong about you? I couldnt give a flying monkeys if you have wined, dined or bought theatre tickets for a Wolf, I have at least read from the EXPERTS for decades of research, not jumped on one mans bandwagon, who none of the regognised Wolf experts acknowldge or have any respect for, so on that point, I rest my case! :mrgreen:
  7. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    Well in for a penny in for a pound..

seeing as you are such a close friend on Shaun Ellis..tell him to have a wash!

Oh..and please tell me how many actual people have had interaction with REAL LIVE WILD wolves???

Not many..cos tis their wildness that makes them special..not some wally sticking his oar in where it don't belong..
  8. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Like this you mean:

Yet you can't keep away!:002:
  9. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    I can't, this is quite true. Because you are all such nice, lovely people.

You cannot sue for libel on a generalisation. But you have picked out individuals ... such as Shaun Ellis and Charlie Richardson ... who very definitely are being libelled.

It is one of the least attractive characteristics of Homo Sapiens, particularly the female of the species, that when proved to be wrong, either morally or literally, their true characters come to the fore. They issue forth their bitchy remarks, getting ever more catty and wild in their accusations, with their true light shining out like a Beacon of venom and spite.

Miaow miaow ;-)
  10. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise

OOps double post..meant it that much I said it twice
  11. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise

Good job you aren't human then eh..

Cos you have proved your morals are fabulous..what with the lying etc..
  12. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    O, I can bitch with the rest of you, believe me.

But when I do, I make sure that I know what I am talking about, that's the difference. :lol:
  13. Shona

Shona

Name:
    shona
    so you have worked with wolves?
  14. youngstevie

youngstevie

Just read through this......Phew.

So can I ask then Gnasher, how you interacted with wolves.

If so can you tell all about it, I'd love to hear all about it.

Wow if you have, you must have some real great things to tell, Please do, I would love to do that....were they wild roaming ones.
  15. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    And this:

:mrgreen:

Lets hear your experience with the Wolves then Gnasher.
  16. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    Grow up. That is exactly the sort of childish, pathetic remark I have come to know and expect on Dogsey.

None of you want to learn anything, you are not interested at all in a viewpoint that might differ from your own. I really cannot be bothered.
  17. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Yes all those lies about hal were well rehearsed werent they, its a shame you couldnt keep quiet on other forums at the same time, instead you exposed yourself as a liar on so many levels, that nobody can believe a word you say, nor would want to, sorry.
  18. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    My remarks were not libellous, they were made, albeit heatedly, in anger and disgust. A person who is libelled is allowed to defend themselves.

And on that note, which you may like to think about, I shall say goodnight. Just rest assured that all your remarks made about Shaun Ellis will be passed on to him in full.
  19. mishflynn

mishflynn

Name:
    Mish
    i dont think he will care will he? its only peoples opinions, if you put yourself up onto the TV then people will have a opinion on you.
  20. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Ahhh I get it, if you say it in anger its ok then? Gotcha! :002: You go ahead and pass on the remarks made by ALL the people on this thread, Im sure he wont give a monkeys!:roll:
  21. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    I wonder why Gnasher didnt "defend" Cesar Millan in this way when peple were saying he was wicked, evil and cruel? But when people question Shaun Ellis and his theories and actions with his Wolves she gets all up tight! Why is that? Cesar is certainly better looking! ;)

See thing is, when people expose themselves to the public eye, they open themselves to critisism, they expect it, Im sure Shaun isnt silly enough to believe everyone thinks he is the bees knees and everything he says is true! Most Wolf experts denounce his theories and I still cant find all the evidence on those Polish experiments either to back up that one! Have you seen what being said about him on other forums? Well when you do, you will think Dogsey is a pussycat!