100% Wolf X Dog Controversial

Discussion in 'Spitz Forum' started by liz & kiesha, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Of course they HAD Wolf content, but the earliest is now over 40yrs ago, isnt it true you can completely change a dogs looks and skeletal structure in just 7 generations?

They are "just a dog" albeit a dog that had Wolf used in them in their making. Im not sure why you think you have something different or special? Is my chocolate Cat "special" or different because of his "rare" colour? Nope he is a Cat that happens to be chocolate! I wouldnt go shouting about no new genes in 40yrs either, inbreeding is the downfall of most breeds!

Who wants to ban Saarloos or Czech Wolfdogs? You are very wrong, and I certainly dont! I have repeatedly said I like very much the Saarloos, I like their temperament that I have gauged from LONG STANDING owners and breeders, they are a dog I think would suit me in many ways, so you are well off track there!

People want to ban WOLFDOGS! As in Wolf X Dog, did you see the thread title?:roll: Not domestic recognised breeds, if we are talking Wolfdogs in that sense then we must include the Irish Wolfhound and the Borzoi (Russian Wolfhound) as they are just the names for these breeds and they are all recognised breeds, Im not sure why you keep emphasising you have something different from anyone else, you dont, its a crossbred dog!
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. wolfwannabe

wolfwannabe New Member

Name:
    Melanie
    OK you win, I give up, you're obviously right.

Everything I've said is wrong, there, happy now, you've driven away another user that didn't agree with your point of view.

I was warned not to get dragged into this, but like an idiot I did.

I can not believe how closed minded SOME people on this forum are. There are SOME users who think it is perfectly reasonable to say some horrible things about people they do not even know, SOME users that argue about stuff when they obviously have no idea what they are talking about. Not forgetting of course those select few that deliberately and enjoy causing trouble.

As far as I am concerned (and I have checked) I have not contradicted myself anywhere, I have remained consistant thoughout all of my posts and I have always been completely truthful. At no point have I ever meant to tar everyone with the same brush and I completely believe there are many many genuine users on this forum, who are here because they love dogs.

I leaving now and will not be coming back, so write what ever you like about me because I just no longer care. I'm sure I've just provided certain users plenty to twist and destort and blow out of proportion. I will not give any of you the pleasure of getting me banned by using the words I really want to used to describe a certain few users.

My last words will be......

I wish Shaun Ellis and Charlie all the best for the future and only time will prove what they are doing is right. I think the Saarloos WOLFDOG is a very special wolfdog that only people who know them will ever see. In my eyes they always will be.

Goodbye, goodnight and enjoy your ramblings:grin:
  4. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Absolutely typical, somebody doesnt agree and says you dont have a very special dog that nobody else has and that it might just be a dog and you throw your toys out and go off in a huff!:roll: :roll:

I have answered all your questions as best I can, I cant agree to what I dont believe is right, I dont tell lies!!

Im sorry I have upset you and told you you have a dog and not some mystical creature you obviously feel you do have, its a DOG, canine, crossbreed, containing at least 4 different breeds!

Im not closed minded I am open to all aspects of dogs, gosh I have worked and showed them for 20yrs and worked full time with them for 16yrs, but Im sorry your crossbreed may be very special to you, but to me, its a dog of mixed breeding that may or may not display traits of its genetic history, EXACTLY the same as all other dogs!
    How long have you owned dogs? What is the extent of your experience? Genuine question.
  5. Navajo

Navajo New Member

Name:
    Navajo
    And possibly, you should not be so quick to judge and make inaccurate and potentially damaging presumptions :grin:

Bla, bla, bla when you work in or have worked in the industry, it doesn't mean alot to be leading up the joint favourite for the Grand National or standing next to Freddie Flintoff and the like in the winners enclosure. It goes over your head.
  6. Navajo

Navajo New Member

Name:
    Navajo
    Really? Only some? I don't think I've seen one that doesn't resemble a wolf, albeit, not a pure one obviously!
  7. Navajo

Navajo New Member

Name:
    Navajo
    Does that not prove my point?
  8. banji

banji New Member

Name:
    tamara
  9. Shona

Shona

Name:
    shona

Damaging presumptions.... :005: :005:!!! Where? dont be such a drama queen

No your right, I will leave that for you...bla bla bla well done whahey for you, you have scooped some great horses poop.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2009
  10. Jackie

Jackie Member

Name:
    Jackie
    You mean a Xbreed??????
  11. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and some how learned how to regurgitate it :lol:
  12. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
  13. Shona

Shona

Name:
    shona
    :005: :005: :005: :005: :005: :005: :005: :005: :005: :005:

there are two foals due this year :grin: cant wait.
  14. Lionhound

Lionhound

Name:
    Lorna
    ........or maybe you should make it clear what you mean the first time:roll: :002:
  15. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    Back to the wolfy thing, on a serious note though, everyone goes on about content %'s, how do you know what the content is, would a high content wolf x bitch need to always be used ?
    the she wolf carries and passes on the wolf gene...if a wolfx male covered an N.I you could never do a test to find out what the content actually is...so how do we / they know how much wolf there actually is ?
  16. banji

banji New Member

Name:
    tamara
  17. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
  18. Lionhound

Lionhound

Name:
    Lorna
  19. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
  20. banji

banji New Member

Name:
    tamara
    so are you pressuming that only people with dogs have an opinion on what is right and wrong for them.
    as i have said before i have visited many establishments and many of those dont even have the correct knowledge to own a dog never mind breed from them.
    my viewpoint is from a scientific point of view as a dog and wolf lover.so whatever dogs or wolves or animal i have is of no relevance to this thread.
    if it was a friendly happy forum i would be very happy to discuss other subjects.

the point i was making about fashion,was the remarks being made on this forum by others about shauns appearance, which is totally irelevant to his ability to work with wolves.so if people concentrated more on that instead of how he looks and whether you think he needs a wash,you may learn something from someone who may or may not know what they are talking about.
  21. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    And I thought my last post was profound lol