100% Wolf X Dog Controversial

Discussion in 'Spitz Forum' started by liz & kiesha, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Eko

Eko New Member

Name:
    James Darch
    Now that really did make me laugh:lol:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Ive always said that, he looks dirty and grubby.:?
  4. Navajo

Navajo New Member

Name:
    Navajo
    Hard to immaculate surrounded by a pack of wolves though!
  5. The Master

The Master New Member

Name:
    john
    This had me in stiches, seems that his new volunteers will have to wear Pokahontis outfits. What a load of bull!
  6. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Yeah but Ive never seen him look "clean":?
  7. Lionhound

Lionhound

Name:
    Lorna
    OMG, Its Buffalo Bill and his Wild West Show...............Practicing with my sons plastic guns to audition for the Annie Oakley part........ye ha8) :lol: :lol:
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
  8. Lunakitty321

Lunakitty321 New Member

Name:
    Danielle
    You know, I really try to ignore these kinds of comments, but I am kinda getting sick of seeing slanderous comments like this. Please be aware that there are a few members on here from America. :evil:
  9. liz & kiesha

liz & kiesha New Member

Name:
    Liz
    I suppose i better answer this as its directed at me. Of course i do not wish the wolves or dogs to come to harm, i would have thought that was obvious by me starting this thread but if you want me to enter into some childish slanging match of SE or CR you are very mistaken. Yes i am very concerned about what they are planning to do but i'm not spending my time bitching about it. I want very much for this to be as factual & informative a thread as possible as to what the possible outcomes of this venture might be in as constructive a manner as possible.
    Is that possible here at Dogsey? I dont know, but what i do know is the people concerned are certainly taking note or it would not be in so many diary postings so...... obviously YOU / WE are having an effect, that effect would soon diminish if the thread is allowed to run into bitching for the sake of bitching.
    I note there is also a thread at cry wolf where the members there are bitching about the dogsey members bitching :roll:
  10. liz & kiesha

liz & kiesha New Member

Name:
    Liz

That would piss me off too.
  11. tazer

tazer

Name:
    Tazer/Taz
    I agree with this totally. The SE bitching does non of us any favours, and could even be counter productive, as the genuine concerns people have expressed on this thread could be written off as just trying to have a go as to what it is actually, genuine concern.
  12. arctic.wolf

arctic.wolf

Name:
    Alison

good post,

I think I would have agreed with Saarloos starting his breeding plan though, :grin:
  13. Meg

Meg Global Moderator

Name:
    Meg
    Navajo :) I am aware of that but thank you (see post 326 and many others for confirmation of this) , I will make sure I don't miss the 's' off the end of the word again as I evidently have done a couple of times. If I wished to be pedantic too I could go and look for the occasions when an owner of a Saaloos missed an 'a' out of the word when posting on the forums but I assumed it was a typing error so didn't feel the need to comment.

My opinion then would have been the same as it is now. I can see no justification for crossing wolves with dogs by anyone for any reason.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
  14. Meg

Meg Global Moderator

Name:
    Meg
    Hi Liz :) 'you suppose you better answer' :? I was replying to your question to me see the quote above.

Sorry but nothing is obvious to me when it comes to the wolfy looking breeds, so many underhand things have taken place.
    I am afraid you can't insist that people only post 'factual and constructive' comments either, this is a forum for members to post opinions and what one person says is 'factual' may be considered to be something other than that by another person.
  15. liz & kiesha

liz & kiesha New Member

Name:
    Liz
    My (suppose i better answer) was a sigh, as i would have thought anyone would have found the answer obvious.
    Also i did not 'insist' anything, if you read my post you will see i 'want' the thread to be factual & informative & not bitchy, is that possible here? I dont know but i can ask, perhaps other members would like to see at least one thread accomplish that?.
    This is my last post to you concerning this as i really would like to get back on topic, if you feel i have not answered you fully you could p.m me & i would be more than happy to go through my answer with you.
  16. liz & kiesha

liz & kiesha New Member

Name:
    Liz
    I had a look at CR's website last night & noticed he said he is not allowed to post here, does anyone know why?
    I for one would welcome the opportunity to see what responses he would give members here in reply to the concerns that have been raised.
  17. Meg

Meg Global Moderator

Name:
    Meg
    Liz :) I take you point but would add you would have a better chance of accomplishing this if people from a site you appear to frequent (from the content of a previous post see below) didn't keep joining here with what appears to be the intention of posting obscenities.

As you are so concerned about the opinion of people on other sites it might be a good idea if you ask your question on there too, then we might be spared the opinions of people who cant express themselves as adults without resorting to vulgar language .
  18. liz & kiesha

liz & kiesha New Member

Name:
    Liz
    Mini i will p.m you, like i said i'm not in this thread to bitch.
  19. The Master

The Master New Member

Name:
    john
    If thats the case why does Richardson say he's waiting for contracts to be exchanged and where is the money coming from for the North American earth cleansing! horses and other species he intends to keep there along with the tepees, mud huts and goodness knows what else? It seems to change on a daily basis Its gone from what they call a serious breeding experiment to another cheesy theme park with animals like Combe Martin Dinosaur park.
  20. tazer

tazer

Name:
    Tazer/Taz
    Ok guys, your thought about SE and his plans for his land is obvious. So now can we stop the SE bashing and get back on topic.
  21. Eko

Eko New Member

Name:
    James Darch
    Ellis is involved in this 'potential' 100% wolf x Dog breeding project and he's put himself under the spotlight recently on tv so people are bound to discuss him and his motives.