100% Wolf X Dog Controversial

Discussion in 'Spitz Forum' started by liz & kiesha, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    You can watch it here:

http://demand.five.tv/Series.aspx?seriesBaseName=MrAndMrsWolf
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. liz & kiesha

liz & kiesha New Member

Name:
    Liz

I'm sure earlier in this thread someone enquired with the council about an application for a DWA licence for this land & the council had not received such an application. That'd put a spanner in the works if none is granted.
  4. tazer

tazer

Name:
    Tazer/Taz
    Yeah, It'd def be going even further off topic but, you can always pm me if you want to know anything about him.

On another note, I remember seeing some of the Mr. and Mrs wolf on utube, it is the American version though, but the content looks to be mostly the same.

Looks like BD's beat me to it.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
  5. wolfdogowner

wolfdogowner New Member

Name:
    All I can remember was someone saying they couldn't handle it and didn't want anyone else to try. Maybe it was a personality thing; sad thing is that it is only the animals that suffer- but didn't seem to do their careers much damage. They were pretty quick to dump the animals after the filming and I understood that there were other welfare issues. Interesting to note that after 15 years no one has tried to deny what happened. If there was any doubt about it being true some Lawyer would have pounced on it pretty quick.
  6. liz & kiesha

liz & kiesha New Member

Name:
    Liz
    Did Ronnie ever come back on & confirm if Kizzy was a wolf or not? Cant seem to find it but maybe it went in the other thread :?
  7. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    What Malamutes??? THEY ARE!!!

BUt everyone seems to want to cross them:evil:
  8. tazer

tazer

Name:
    Tazer/Taz
    That is very sad, and your right, its always the animals that suffer. I can just imagine the fusss that'd have been made by any loyer, if in deed they had made a big thing of denying it.
  9. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

A British Saarloos??? :shock:
  10. Meg

Meg Global Moderator

Name:
    Meg
    Do keep up LS :mrgreen: :lol:

That's what I am told some misguided people think will be 'the next big thing', or have I got that wrong and they are trying to improve on the 'real thing' the Saarloo .

The trouble is some of these people make a hash of breeding one thing so leave that behind and move on to something else. Let's hope their stupidity 'does come back to bite them' but heaven help the poor dogs :-(
  11. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

:043: I try to but they move on to the next one so quickly, I can't keep track! :?

My opinion has evolved over time, in line with all this! :evil:
  12. tazer

tazer

Name:
    Tazer/Taz
    It is my understanding that the British saarloos will be the end result of the wolf x dogs, and not be available to the public as it will be used as purely for working.
  13. Meg

Meg Global Moderator

Name:
    Meg
    Sorry Dawn but recently you seemed to be posting in support of someone who has made a total hash of one crossbreed and has moved on to messing up another couple of breeds. I am pleased to hear this is not the case.

Maybe it was a case of 'my enemies enemy is my friend' ;-) . Such a shame that people now have the Saarloo and the CWD in their sights for crossbreeding or even wolves.
    One can but hope that these animals will deliver their own kind of retribution.
  14. Eko

Eko New Member

Name:
    James Darch
    That was me. I spoke to the DWA officer again yesterday and she confirmed she had not received a DWA or Zoo licence applicatioin for the land at Landkey. Maybe as the land was used as a Farm Park previously it already has a zoo licence? Either that or they're not taking the wolves there, or they're going ahead without a licence?
  15. Meg

Meg Global Moderator

Name:
    Meg
    For heavens sake LS :lol: you really shouldn't blink!

Don't you know when you do you miss the inception and demise of an entire breed :shock:
  16. liz & kiesha

liz & kiesha New Member

Name:
    Liz

Please explain what you mean by that Mini.
    I would not wish anyone to come to any harm by this venture, i fear someone will but i most certainly do not seek it.
  17. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

:043: :044: :042:
  18. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    But working as what??? and someone somewhere has to keep them..
  19. Meg

Meg Global Moderator

Name:
    Meg
    Liz :) I guess it means whatever you want it to mean, if you play with fire expect to get burnt. You say you would not wish anybody to come to harm, is it ok if the dogs and the wolves to then :-( ?
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
  20. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

And that's the awful thing. :-(
  21. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    No Mini, I have NEVER supported the crossbreeding of any dogs!! I may of defended people if I think they have done the right thing, and I will continue to do so, but you will never see me saying I agree with cross Wolves, Dogs or chimpanzees! :grin: