100% Wolf X Dog Controversial

Discussion in 'Spitz Forum' started by liz & kiesha, Jan 27, 2009.

1. liz & kiesha

liz & kiesha New Member

Name:
    Liz

He most certainly was a handsome dog & i apologise if this upsets you but i see no wolf in this dog at all.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Are you serious? I havent seen an NI that looks like a Wolf let alone one of Navajo's they just look like crossbreeds of the dogs they are supposed to be. Do you think people need to be so idiotic as to act like the Werewolf man to know what they look like! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Grey Wolf, Carpathain Wolf, whatever wolf you like, NI's dont look like them and according to Navajo her Northern Iuits, oh sorry they changed to british Inuits just look like all the others crosses of the breeds they are.
  4. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki

Love the dog in your avatar BTW. Is he/she pure Mal ? Hal was mal x timber wolf, and the beautiful boy we have now is a Mal x Husky.
  5. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Not taking me up on my offer Navajo? Didnt think so! ;)
  6. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    Again BD, I would ask you what experience you have of wolves to call upon to justify your outburst !

I had a wolf cross for many years who thankfully did not look too wolfy. He was aloof, exasperating, disobedient, totally loyal, totally trustworthy and totally gorgeous, and I would give anything to have him back with me.

My dog was not a Northern Inuit, he was not a Utonagan, he was an Alaskan Malamute x Siberian Husky x timber wolf - I just chose to leave the last 3rd of the mix out of the equation.

Do you know Shaun Ellis perchance? Have you ever met him?
  7. Navajo

Navajo New Member

Name:
    Navajo
    I'd like to know too. Anyone who has done alot of work to conserve a wild animal and work with both farmers and wolves to help the two exist alongside each other surely doesn't deserve to be labelled a 'muppet'.
  8. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    A wolf cross, really? How pathetic of you to lie about him all these years, call people liars and say you were not the person on other forums, I really dont think i want to converse with a person who lies about her own dog in that manner, quite frankly im disgusted, but hey, you proved yourself the liar you are! :002: :mrgreen:
  9. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki

Good ! That's how we kept him safe for 10 years.

Do not judge a book by its cover. You cannot tell a wolf just by looking at it. Jeez, the rubbish that some people do come out with !! We have a German Shepherd living next door to us (German Shepherds are recently wolf crosses in case you didn't know their background) who looks more wolfy than most of Shaun's, she is a real beauty.

Are you going to tell me that you can't see any wolf in the GSD? Or the Alaskan Malamute? Or the Japanese Akita? Or the Siberian Husky? They are all recent wolf crosses. All dogs are descended from wolves, so the term wolf cross is a bit of a misnomer, but I guess we will all agree that dogs are the direct descendents of wolves, the domesticated version as it were. Horribly distorted, manipulated and messed up by man, but still wolves nonetheless.

You should open your eyes and really look. If you met Hal you would see the subtle signs, a certain look, twist of the head, mannerism, the way he would howl when he was separated from us, trying to relocate us.

Never judge a book by its cover.
  10. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    Yes she is a pure Mal

SO why calll them Utes then?? No wonder the NI, Ute etc are in a mess if you can just call them whatever you want!
  11. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    You nasty, vindictive, spiteful, horrible creature. Do you think I am as low as you. How dare you !! I loved my boy more than I loved life itself. He was bred by Eddy Harrison. If you knew anything at all about what you are talking about, which you very obviously don't, you would know what those two words mean.

I would slit my own throat before I would ever lie about Hal. You foul little worm you.

Admin : please could I ask that you formally reprimand Borderdawn. To talk about someone's beloved pet who was taken away from prematurely due to a tragedy that I will not go onto here for fear of ridicule by Borderdawn is just the lowest of the low. I hope you never have anyone talk about a beloved pet that you have lost Borderdawn and then you will know what it feels like to be completely gutted
  12. tazer

tazer

Name:
    Tazer/Taz
    Yes, you can post pic here. I've got 3 cheeky school boys, def keeps things interesting.
  13. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Dont be so stupid, you shouldnt tell such lies then you wont look so silly! Not only did you lie about what he was you advertised him at stud and let him sire a litter, an absolute disgrace!

You may of loved the dog i dont doubt that but what you did was VERY wrong! People are expected to believe the history and pedigree of their dogs and things like this come back and slap you right on the backside! So how very dare YOU!
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
  14. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki

I couldn't agree with you more, which is why I say what I have said. Look, it is only recently that DEFRA has relaxed their ridiculous law on wolf crosses. It is now legal to own a wolf cross as long as it has less wolf content than F3 downwards. Hal was an F4. Anyone who had a wolf cross before the ban was lifted would have been mad to say so.

Neither the Ute nor the NI is recognised by the Kennel Club, neither are a pedigree. You can call a dog anything you want - I could say my dog is a MuskyMute if I wanted to, a cross between a Husky and a Mal.
  15. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    I AM NOT A LIAR. Why don't you shut the hell up.

I advertised him at stud, he sired two litters. He was an extremely healthy dog and no-one was left in any doubt as to his ancestry.

Go away and mind your own business.
  16. Ramble

Ramble Member

Name:
    Ramble
    Not on here to comment beyond...LOVE the muppet comment, that made me laugh out loud! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't see the picture of the dog in question at the moment either...
  17. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    In addition, Bored of Dawn, I was not aware that I looked stupid !! Mad yes, upset, yes, but stupid, never.
  18. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Really, try reading your previous posts on this and at least one other forum!
  19. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    and name calling.......!!:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  20. Navajo

Navajo New Member

Name:
    Navajo
    LOL :mrgreen: I've seen Battersea full of the mongrels pictured below...

I don't and never have bred Northern Inuits, my dogs are about as mongrel looking as your borders my dear. I could sling alot of insults at your borders but it's simply not in my nature :grin:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

What a bunch of mongrels!! ;-)
  21. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    You still haven't answered my question about whether you know Shaun Ellis.

You very obviously do not understand the significance of a dog being bred by Eddy Harrison.

You also very obviously do not know what you are talking about.

I'd shut up now if I were you before you look even more stupid than you very obviously are.