100% Wolf X Dog Controversial

Discussion in 'Spitz Forum' started by liz & kiesha, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    It really bugs me!!!

First they take Mals, sibes and gsds and play god.. and when that goes pearshaped they cross them with something else..

WHY can't they just be left alone...

mal people don't want their breed crossed with anything!! (and same goes for prob everyone else and their breed)

YET Ni people can't see why Mal people (and sibe people etc) are p*ssed off at this yet they seem to either be totally against crossing them with CWD or Sarloos or totally for it..
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. tazer

tazer

Name:
    Tazer/Taz
    It is rather irritating isn't it.
  4. Ambermile

Ambermile New Member

Name:
    Arthur
    So's that attitude really. From it, can I assume that the Malamute, Siberian Huskies and Labradors dropped fully formed and perfect from God's own hands then?

Jeez, you people!

Arthur
  5. Golden Wolf

Golden Wolf New Member

Name:
    Martin
    Of course they did, Arthur - don't you remember your Bible? There were two of each of them on the Ark.:roll: Apparently the labs helped guide the bats.
  6. Ambermile

Ambermile New Member

Name:
    Arthur
    [​IMG]

Arthur :lol:
  7. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    SO Arthur.. would you mind if myself and a few others started to breed Northern Inuoodles?? and made them the new in breed to have?? You would be ok with us crossing NI??

I don't think ANY established breeds should be crossed.. ANY OF THEM!! I only said Mals etc because that is what is supposed to be in the NI..

I think all PURE bred dogs should stay PURE!
  8. Ambermile

Ambermile New Member

Name:
    Arthur
    Don't be silly, there's no such thing as a pure dog breed - they're all crosses back in their history and sure, do what you like - but don't call them NI's - get your own name :D

Arthur
  9. Golden Wolf

Golden Wolf New Member

Name:
    Martin
    So if you take that back to first principles, all dogs should be wolves... Which, I think, is where we began...
  10. liz & kiesha

liz & kiesha New Member

Name:
    Liz

:lol: :lol: :lol:
  11. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Yes and they should be WILD NOT PETS!!!!!!
  12. Ambermile

Ambermile New Member

Name:
    Arthur
    ... and er.... just how many of these "should be wild not pets" animals do you keep penned up then?

Arthur
  13. Golden Wolf

Golden Wolf New Member

Name:
    Martin
    So you're saying that nobody should keep dogs as pets?:?
  14. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    None, mine live in the house Arthur! :002: They also do the job they were bred for.:001:

Im saying Wolves should not be used to breed "Wolfdogs" madness!!!!:roll:
  15. Ambermile

Ambermile New Member

Name:
    Arthur
    But it isn't. Only the dark side breeders (of which every breed has a few) are continuing the practise that everyone abhors of breeding unhealthy dogs. "Led to believe" is not something I would like to stake the lives of dogs on - why not find out how many *healthy* dogs are out there in comarrison to the unhealthy ones, you may be surprised how few there are. I would not want to be "led" anywhere - that road leads to complacency.

Arthur
  16. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Gosh Arthur you really cant see can you?

Julie Kelham founder breeder has 2 animal cruelty convictions against her.

She said on public television that her dogs were Wolf Hybrids, but then they dissappeared and turned into Northern Inuits when she was investigated, the NI appeared NOWHERE before that!!

She publically stated that she had "no shortage of buyers" and bred them for that reason alone.

She admits none of the stock were health tested and she didnt know where they came from.

She has bitches out on breeding terms "pulling strings" to claim puppies back to resell at her profit.

The NI secretary bred form a bitch at 8mths old to Julie Kelhams dog, mated at an NI show. Bare in mind this bitch also had a "bad back" and had ripped the owners ear and she had sought advice about whether to rehome her at that time. She then had another litter from her, sold her on as her usefulness was passed, advert stating not suitable for living with children or other dogs!! Since then at least one of her daughters has been back for rehoming, guess what? Couldnt live with dogs either!!

This being a"breed" in existence just 20yrs or so, and these are the two main people in charge of the NIS and one of them telling owners who they can and cant breed from!! Its an absolute disgrace! Wake up, smell the coffee whatever you think of me I couldnt give a monkeys, but you need to see what crap these "people" are filling you with, when you do, you will realise just how abused these animals have been and how many lies you owners have been fed!
  17. gemma riley

gemma riley New Member

Name:
    Ragapawz
    Maybe the people that started NI's in the UK should listen to your advice, after all they did steal that name aswell.

And your right Arthur they are all crosses in their history but unlike you we can go right back to those crosses and identify what makes our breed a breed. YOU cannot!

Gemmsie
    x
  18. Golden Wolf

Golden Wolf New Member

Name:
    Martin
    That may be what you meant to say, but that's not what you said. Presumably you disapprove of GSDs, then?
  19. Shona

Shona

Name:
    shona
    how many years ago was it that wolf blood was last put into GSD's?
  20. Golden Wolf

Golden Wolf New Member

Name:
    Martin
    Many, many years ago, but that's not the point. The point is that if the wolf hadn't been mated with a domestic dog, then the breed simply wouldn't exist. I think it was actually originally called the Alsatian Wolfdog, btw, without checking on google. So the GSD is just a wolfdog that's had the 'w' word removed from its name. Perhaps they should all be banned or released into the wild?
  21. Shona

Shona

Name:
    shona
    I think there is a point to it, Im sure they say it takes three generations to take the wild out of wild sort of thing,

yes all dogs came from wolfs, but I own a rottweiler, not as old a breed as many out there, there is no wolf in there as such, ok right back in the stone age of dogs yes, but the rottie was made up of, mastiff/GSMD/german pincher not a whiff of wolf was used to make the breed directly,

so surely there is enough dogs out there with wolfy looks to make a wolfy looking dog without the wolf?

it may take a degree of tallent to do so, but its got to be better than some quick fix of adding wolf! then its no longer a wolf looking dog, its a wolf!
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2009