German Shepherds - English v German? Controversial

Discussion in 'German Shepherd Dog' started by Moobli, Dec 21, 2008.

1. wildmoor

wildmoor Member

Name:
    Pam
    Out of all your dogs Kizzy I prefer the Black Bitch - nice dark eye good conformation whats her temp and movement like?
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. wildmoor

wildmoor Member

Name:
    Pam
    the sire is predominately pet lines bred for colour/coat with some WG showline further back
  4. Moobli

Moobli Member

Name:
    Kirsty
    More pics please :grin: :grin: :grin:
  5. Kizzy24

Kizzy24 New Member

Name:
    Michelle
    Hi wildmoor

Her temperament is lovely....faultless really. Great with people, kids, dogs an even the cat ( all natural as we bought her at 2 yrs from a kennel life) great in the house too! she is possessive over toys with other dogs....if she drops a ball for a drink an another dog tries to take it... they get a telling off but i don't see this as a problem as she's not like this with people over toys. High prey drive an natural defense. As for her movement....i don't think i know enough to comment whether its very good or just average....might be able to get a video??
  6. wildmoor

wildmoor Member

Name:
    Pam
    Hi Kizzy she sounds great - I cant see a problem re the toy my lad is exactly the same but one of the grchildren could take it out of his mouth lol
  7. Ripsnorterthe2nd

Ripsnorterthe2nd New Member

Name:
    Emma
    I find it very interesting that in your pics Kizzy, both your showline and your working lines have a sloping topline. All these people who insist that the GSD should have a straight back are obviously incorrect then? :?