Wolf dog shot in head General Chat

Discussion in 'Spitz Forum' started by kcjack, Dec 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jem

Jem New Member

Name:
    Jemma
    If these dogs are not for pet homes what is happening to all the pups that are now being bred?
    You cant honestly tell me that CR is going to keep them all?
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. sutty

sutty New Member

Name:
    sue
    Not sure Kate, I dont really understand why you wouldnt be able to import pups, you can with most breeds.
  4. abbie

abbie Member

Name:
    Well as much as I dislike speaking to you perhaps you will say which other dogs suffer from epilepsy as Marie refused to answer.

You knew full well that Flows brother had epilespy so no excuse will ever make up for what you have done. Breeding from flow and then continuing breeding from her pup is unforgivable. Dogs have died and its your doing.

Obviously you will come out with your rubbish about frontline. It does not work. You did not know it was fronline causing the epilepsy and should have never bred from Flow in the first place.

You make me sick. What you do to dogs and people is dispicable and then what do you do try and pass the blame all the time.

Well heres an example for you that you cannot pass the blame onto anyone. Do you remember when timber cut himself really badly and was bleeding all over the house. You didn't take him to the vet because you didn't want blood all over the car you had borrowed!!

Look what you did to Merlin. When I met him he was a fantastic dog. I could go on and on but won't. You know what you have done.

Why do I hate you so much? Because I love Sacha so much and it is nobodies fault other than yours that she could have health problems that YOU knew about and still continued to breed from those lines.
  5. sutty

sutty New Member

Name:
    sue
    And I would still like to know what happens to the mature bitches when their breeding days are over.
  6. Sansorrella

Sansorrella

Name:
    Sandra
    I did breed dogs that did well at Champ shows and qualified and were shown at Crufts - at that time I had someone else handling my dogs as I had a young family and couldn't be away from home for the length of time it took to get to places such as Windsor and Birmingham. The late Sandra Giddings, renowned breeder and international judge, used to show my dogs for me.

I am a bit surprised at your question, as I have read on Dogsey in the past where 'rosette' hunters are condemned? Yet here you are prepared to measure my experience by show show successes?

I am not sure what this has to do with Charlie or this thread but I am happy to answer any questions.
  7. Jem

Jem New Member

Name:
    Jemma
    I imagine hun once they have served there purpose they are pts
  8. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Well from what I can gather some will be eating by their mothers, others will freeze or get eating my predators in the Devon country side and Charlie will keep some bitches I suspect
  9. Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Name:
    Marie
    Yes I agree. But if a breeder you trust 100% tells you to breed a bitch with this dog, and withholds health issues who's fault is it then? the breeder of the pups or the breeder you took advice from, as Sandra did? This has prob affected a number of dogs and at least two breeders.
  10. Jem

Jem New Member

Name:
    Jemma
    So its very much a pointless exercise breeding them then or so it seems if they are not going to pet/breeding homes what is the point in breeding them in the first place!?
    I read somewhere that they will be used as some kind of assistance dog is that true?
  11. Sansorrella

Sansorrella

Name:
    Sandra
    Marie is no more likely to know the answer to that than yourself - but there is a list of a few dogs taken at random from the health data base on the CW forum (sorry Azz - but there was no way of saying this without mentioning it).

I am sure you have already seen it anyway and are just picking a fight on here - what has any of this got to do with Charlie shooting a dog? It really must be another crap night for tv. :lol:
  12. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    More than likely sold at £2000 a time, do the math thats serious money
  13. Sansorrella

Sansorrella

Name:
    Sandra
    Originally Posted by abbie
    Sorry Marie if I have got it wrong and will stand corrected, but I had presumed that you bred Bailey.

Yes you PRESUME and awful lot - spout your mouth off when in fact you KNOW nothing. Typical!
  14. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    Are you speaking from personal experience ref the litter you had from Breeze ? I am guessing you are talking ref your convo with Sue when you rang Julie and she was there and you spoke with Sue as well as Julie ref your concerns about the litter and what you should do about the pups.
  15. Sansorrella

Sansorrella

Name:
    Sandra

Thank you Sue for admitting you got that wrong - but I can assure you that there were three adult males in that pen when I took Sky - and JK was moaning because I wouldn't put Sky in and she had to swill out another pen to put them in. Her suggestion did shock me - as you can well imagine!
  16. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

Honestly? Both. Before thinking about breeding, you get all the info together - if it's not forthcoming, you document lines and any heath issues as you hear of them well before you gp ahead - and you might not, if you find possible genetic health issues. I'm talking especially about a new breed.

I do realise that there has been lots of uncertainty over pedigrees and cover ups over health issues. However, breeding is a huge responsibility as the knock-on effects are huge - with respect to the pups, their progeny, future breeding ... and the owners.
  17. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    You have been back on this forum for such a short time and already you are briniging it down to your level:shock:
  18. abbie

abbie Member

Name:
    I had presumed Marie bred Bailey as it was her that had him. How typical it was actually you that bred him and Marie even had to post a thread on here about picking him up. Some breeder you are that that the only help they will offer a dog they have bred is to pay to have him pts. Shame on you but oh so typical :twisted: :twisted:
  19. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    LS, I am afraid that you are probably wasting your time. Remember Marie has previoulsy said she is willing to risk having a litter that may be from a bitch who is a carrier of epilepsy:-(

I am off to bed. Goodnight all.
  20. Sansorrella

Sansorrella

Name:
    Sandra
    No - wrong again.

GSDs are far too sensible to cope with NI's and when there are as many NIs in the pack as I had at that time and they are greatly outnumbered, then the GSDs just can't handle their silly boisterous behaviour and get very stressed.
  21. Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Name:
    Marie
    No I was not advised on what dog to put to Breeze, when I spoke to them I already had a litter. I was Ref to JK's advice on a stud that she recomended to sandra who had already throne epilepsy in a number of pups, but failed to tell Sandra.. Hence the epilepsy in Sandra's line.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.