Wolf dog shot in head General Chat

Discussion in 'Spitz Forum' started by kcjack, Dec 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sansorrella

Sansorrella

Name:
    Sandra
    What a ridiculous post - how can he be credible in the SWH world when he states on his site, quite openly, when he got them? They are NOT a KC recognised breed in this country so the interest in the breed is limited, to say the least.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Sansorrella

Sansorrella

Name:
    Sandra
    That must be difficult for people not fluent in French - but there are buttons on the net that translate the websites for you. :lol:
  4. Jem

Jem New Member

Name:
    Jemma
    Are u kidding me?
  5. Sansorrella

Sansorrella

Name:
    Sandra
  6. Sansorrella

Sansorrella

Name:
    Sandra
    Marie has a new website and I may have linked to an old one or one she is experiementing with - we all have more than one website - I've probably got several obsolete sites out there.

Do people on here have nothing better to do than trawl the net all day?

I can understand people having genuine opinions relating to a subject and respect that we all have differing views based on the knowledge and experiences available to us, but this thread seems to have gone right off the original topic.

I can also understand the 'panic' posts if these people had actually purchased any of these dogs, but they haven't and their posts are pure speculation.
  7. gemma riley

gemma riley New Member

Name:
    Ragapawz
    It didnt take all day it took two minutes via a search on Google :)
    And yes I was curious and had a look :)
  8. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

Someone intending to breed should have a complete understanding of the breed they are intending to use. This is not, of course, accomplished in a short period of time. Then, hopefully, issues such as what has happened here can be avoided.
  9. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

It is indeed. The reason I feel able to pass comment and form an opinion is because all the information has been published by the owner of these dogs. It is not conjecture.
  10. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Just looked at that site of Cheyenne and my isnt Drax lovely?
  11. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    I agree, but try telling that to practically all the NI breeders who breed from their first dog and think they are experts!
  12. Lunakitty321

Lunakitty321 New Member

Name:
    Danielle
    he could defend himself here, I read on that forum that I would have to provide my phone number and/or address to post on it? Sorry, but nobody gets that information from me unless I trust them...and since I have not gotten a reason to trust him, it's not worth my time. Plus I am not going to join a forum just to start trouble. That's not my style. I am sure he is well aware of this thread, and if he is open/honest he would come and defend himself.
  13. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Defence? What has he got to defend? he doesnt need to defend himself he's done nothing wrong!!:roll:
  14. katie1630

katie1630 New Member

Name:
    Claire
    So you would have folowed that breeding pattern would you?
  15. Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Name:
    Marie
    Thank you for posting that, yes that is my main site :grin:

Have you even read through that site? That is my Northern Inuit site, I don't mention anything about Saarloos dogs on there.
  16. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    I wouldnt breed Saarloos. I would however if I did, take advice from one of the worlds most respected breeders of the breed, as Charlie did! :002:
  17. gemma riley

gemma riley New Member

Name:
    Ragapawz
    I did and no you dont :)
  18. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    I was not refering to Charlie!!!! And ref making ridiculous posts look at your own!!
  19. katie1630

katie1630 New Member

Name:
    Claire
    That doesn't answer my question. Would you import 7 bitches and breed immediately from all of them?
  20. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    IF I was advised that was the best option, yes I would. especially as most of them were mature and the breed only comes into season once a year, sometimes even less than that.
  21. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    Funny thing is ref CW forum, I remember someone I trust telling me that you mentioned breeding the wolfdogs on there and that some people on that forum actually condemmed you. That interest you are alleged to have expressed would back up why you have started creating the new website....
    Time will tell your intentions.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.