Wolf dog shot in head General Chat

Discussion in 'Spitz Forum' started by kcjack, Dec 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    Thanks for the post, you have put it very well. I am still curious as to what kind of breeder sold his dogs on to CR, whether this breeder is credible in the SWH world? I would doubt it.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Ramble

Ramble Member

Name:
    Ramble
    Think the breeder is named by Dawn earlier in the thread. ;)
  4. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    Thanks, I had a brief look but couldn't see anything earlier. Will have another look.
  5. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    Just found it thanks.

'de Loubar-Tar' kennels, however, when I Googled them nothing English came up, so I am currently non the wiser.
  6. Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Name:
    Marie
    As I said it is a FREE website that I was messing around with, I did it months ago it dosen't mean that I am "involved" with wolfdogs you silly woman! :roll:

As for having much to learn, we ALL have much to learn about wolfdogs. Surely it is better for me to learn about them before getting involved.
  7. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Will make life alot better for the dogs if future breeders can learn lessons of the people making the mistakes in the past and now and not make the mistakes themselves.
  8. Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Name:
    Marie
    I agree, hence why I am not rushing into anything, but even that seems to be concidered the wrong thing to do by some.
  9. Jem

Jem New Member

Name:
    Jemma
    Or maybe people should stop messing around with dogs that are clearly not safe :roll:
  10. Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Name:
    Marie
    Who is doing that?
  11. Sansorrella

Sansorrella

Name:
    Sandra
    Sorry Gemma but I am not Charlie's spokeswoman - I imagine he is too busy at the moment to even notice what is going on here let alone that I am answering - I think a lot of these questions should be addressed to him direct and have said as much. I am not ignoring any questions but am busy and don't have time to be on the computer all day. I only came on to put across my point of view regarding the original post and questions relating to that.
  12. Sansorrella

Sansorrella

Name:
    Sandra
    The 'pure' breeds are NOT being sold to pet owners, I don't know where you got that from.
  13. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    Of course that isn't considered wrong:roll: You were the one who started a website, not that long ago, which clearly states you as a breeder of NIDs and Wolfdogs and has your contact details on it. Very premature if you do not have the knowledge etc and if you do not have the intention of breeding the dogs at all, some would say a waste of time and a strange thing to do! But each to their own, it is a free country.
  14. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
  15. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    De Loubar_Tar is one of the worlds most famous Saarloos and Czech Wolfdog kennels in the world.

A snipit for you.
    http://www.caramoanam.eu/

there is loads but she is french, so its a wee bit difficult to understand, but its safe to say she IS the one that people go to for help, advice etc regarding the Saarloos and is recognised as a breed expert.
  16. Sansorrella

Sansorrella

Name:
    Sandra
    Yes and Sansorrella had a quick scan through the posts and obviously missed some - I am very busy and don't have the time to ready umteen posts.

As I have said before - these questions should be asked in the right place, which isn't here where the person who could answer isn't a member. He has been extremely open and honest and if anyone has a question then he would answer, on his own site.
  17. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    Thanks Dawn, will have a look after my dinner.
  18. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
  19. Sansorrella

Sansorrella

Name:
    Sandra
    Thats not true Sue - at that time there were three studs in one kennel and it was at a time before she got Raven.

I wasn't alone at the time either.
  20. Vicki6344

Vicki6344

Name:
    Vicki
    Have you read all 40-odd pages? If you have, you would not have made the remarks you have regarding rudeness.

This thread's subject matter is particularly volatile to all parties concerned, and for that reason alone, I believe it to be one of the calmer and more "polite" threads.

Believe me, if it really DOES get out of hand, it will be moderated in a heartbeat.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2008
  21. gemma riley

gemma riley New Member

Name:
    Ragapawz

This is yours
    I found a link from Sansorrella's website under Norther Inuits and Wolfdog hybrid breeders ;-)
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.