Wolf dog shot in head General Chat

Discussion in 'Spitz Forum' started by kcjack, Dec 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    You (and Dave) said that to me on the phone about JK, remember?:002:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. abbie

abbie Member

Name:
    Yes and what we were told at the time was what we were told by SC. We have learn't since then that she is not to be trusted.

Since that time we have visited JK on several occasions and have always been extremely happy with the way her dogs were kept. If I remember rightly I did tell you exactly that in a pm at the time.
  4. Meg

Meg Global Moderator

Name:
    Meg
    .. this is not so in my experience , good breeders may publicise their name in the dog press etc but good breeders don't advertise their puppies for sale in the free adds, they have a waiting list of prospective owners.
    Puppy farmers on the other hand frequently run free adds continuously.

This is the first time I have seen puppies advertised with an 'easy payment' option.
  5. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    No dont think you did. I do however remember what you said on the phone, about JK and "others" Nothing like being completely two faced when it suits, and to be honest if you are "extremely happy" with the conditions JK's dogs are kept in given current and past photographs, then Im afraid your standards are disgraceful. :evil:

Trust is a wonderful thing Jane, its needs respect and honesty aswell though, plus the ability to admit ones mistakes and move on, something both Charlie and Sandra have done, but the likes of Jk will never do.
  6. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    I have to say this is Charlies 1st mistake so he may learn from it whereas JK repeatadly has made the same mistake over and over so that in my eyes is the difference.
  7. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    The thing is this, we can only speak from a) what others have told us or b) from what we have seen or c) both.

I have also learnt that there are people in this world that will discredit others for their own gain.
  8. abbie

abbie Member

Name:
    Really Dawn well I am very dissapointed in you. Have you visited the people you are talking about?. Well I have visited 2 out of 3 and have made my own mind up.

You may think my standards are disgraceful. Well you can think what you like. My dogs are my life outside of work, and as I and anyone that actually does know me and my dogs do know for certain is that they have a far from disgraceful life.

When you finally see through Sandra I promise not to say I told you so as many of us have fallen for it before.
  9. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Well I can assure you I am not one of them, as I have nothing to gain.
  10. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    Is it? How about the bitch that had to be muzzled.....?
  11. Kimassok

Kimassok New Member

Name:
    Tove
    "When a dog is aggressive, intent on attack, and more so when they are a danger to people, nobody says a word, when dogs like that Pit Bull that killed little Ellie were shot SEVERAL times, or when those that are roaming and percieved a danger are shot at, often by inexperienced police officers do they?"

I actually agree with Borderdawn here!!!
    I actually have done the same as a big male I had turned mad once and bit my daughter! I called a professional hunter raight away and had him shot in the head!
    The dog never knew what hit him.
  12. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    I think she was from the same batch of bitches that came over so the same mistake whereas JKs mistakes and secrecy have spanned 20 years.
  13. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    I wasn't suggesting you were xxx
  14. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    If she was from the same batch? (It will be interesting to know), that is suggesting that there were probs with at least two of the bitches, or is it three? . Makes you wonder what the quality of these dogs is then? Surely only the best of the breed should be used for breeding purposes.
  15. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

All were labelled as feral (of varying degrees) on arrival. One was euthanised due to aggression after having pups, one has escaped while pregnant and is living rough with her pups and one was muzzled for periods of time because of aggression towards the pups.
  16. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    Sad situation for the dogs and bad press for the breed. I can only assume then that the dogs were poor example of their breed. When did all of this happen?
  17. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

They were imported in July of this year and bred almost immediately, the reason given that they all came into season and their seasons are annual, so the owner wanted to take advantage of this and not have to wait another year. He is since reported to have said that it was probably not such a wise decision (or words to that effect).
  18. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

I should add -the one that was shot for aggression after having pups; her pups had died.
  19. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    Thanks for the info.
    Surely an experienced dog person would've used common sense and doggie knowledge and have the forsight to not breed so soon:shock: I wonder what the people he got the dogs from would think of all this:shock:
  20. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

It's all in this thread - apparently the breeder did not tell him that ZsaZsa (the bitch that was shot) had suffered a severe dog attack.
  21. abbie

abbie Member

Name:
    I guess we will never know the full details but the poor dogs how sad. Lets hope he does learn from this and also hope that any pups that do survive are ok.

Am i correct in thinking we know that one bitch has been shot and her pups dead, another is living wild and it is unknown where her pups are. So there is also another 5 bitches giving birth around now?

Sorry I am editing to say I would like to ask about the other 4 as I missed that there is one bitch muzzled the majority of the time with her pups.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.