Wolf dog shot in head General Chat

Discussion in 'Spitz Forum' started by kcjack, Dec 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    Indeed!!!!!!!
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Sansorrella

Sansorrella

Name:
    Sandra
    omg nothing changes does it - who mentioned a car?

As for advertising I think you will find that most breeders of any breed will have advertisments running continuously - and be advertsing got get advance orders for the following year.

I honestly don't think any of you read the posts properly either, you just read between the lines and make up your own stories.

Isn't this going off topic anyway - I thought this thread was about a dog that was shot? Still, there isn't much on tv tonight so I guess you have to make your own entertainment by having your witch hunt.
  4. Sansorrella

Sansorrella

Name:
    Sandra
    Again, you are reading between the lines :lol:
  5. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    I feel if this was JK she would be ripped to shreds (and hell I am no fan of the woman) yet Charlie seems to be getting an easier ride. I do pride myself on trying to be fair.

And the more you think about it the worse it is.

7 older breeding bitches brought in from abroad

Bitches are feral

They were bred within a month of getting here

One has been shot due to aggression

Another has disappeared and had her pups out on her own in the wild

CR says he breeds as he has waiting lists but is advertising all over the place

Lets be honest it looks awful

ETA: I dont ever want to be fighting to keep Kato because something severe happens with these wolfie breeds through irresponsible breeding and a quest for financial gain.
  6. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    The posts are valid as they are indeed relevant to the dog that was SHOT.
  7. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

And one (Dame Blanche) was muzzled for long periods of time because she was apparently aggressive towards her puppies. However, she was muzzled for more than a couple of hours at a time.
  8. gemma riley

gemma riley New Member

Name:
    Ragapawz
    The dogs MUST have been approachable before they were sent to the UK!
    If I was importing a dog to BREED from and had visited it and saw that it was feral, I would leave it with the breeder and walk away!
    SO have they suddenly become feral on arrival?
    How on earth would you get them here any other way?
  9. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

Sandra - it isn't entertainment for most. It is genuine concern for these dogs. It isn't a witch hunt either - again, it is genuine concern for these dogs.

When people have concerns about something like this, it shouldn't kick off running for corners and seeing who can argue best or shout the loudest.
  10. Sansorrella

Sansorrella

Name:
    Sandra
    I think putting CR in the same category as JK is a huge insult to CR and JKs history and reputation spans more than 20 years - you just can't make comparisons.

As for being worried about NI's - they are not even the same breed.

If you have genuine concerns - then why not go and ask CR yourselves instead of on hear where isn't able to answer? or maybe you just don't want his answers.

Sorry but I have to go out now. Will catch up tomorrow.
  11. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    KCJACK, you and I haven't always seen eye to eye but I do agree with your above post.
    LS, that sounds awful :shock:
  12. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

They said she had to be muzzled when the pups were feeding because she'd attacked them - however, I saw her muzzled for an unacceptable amount of time, running into hours - in my opinion.
  13. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    Ref the SWH in the UK and numbers I have just read on an advert that the second litter to be born in the UK is due in DEC. That must mean (assuming the info is accurate) that there are not that many breeders here at all.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2008
  14. abbie

abbie Member

Name:
    So sad :cry: :cry: :cry:
  15. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    Poor, poor dog. If she didn't take to motherhood surely it would've been better to hand rear the pups? It really makes me sick to the core to hear things like that. Shocking:cry:
  16. Meg

Meg Global Moderator

Name:
    Meg
    If this is the case that would be very bad for the pups who learn from the dam (not least about keeping clean ) these puppies could grow up with all sorts of behavioral problems. A bitch who attacks her puppies has the wrong temperament and should not be bred from, I hope they don't intend breeding from her again.

I agree with WW, the puppies would be better hand reared on expressed milk to maintain passive immunity.

Is this another bitch with aggression problems in addition to the one which was shot, and is there any guarantee the escaped bitch in her distress hasn't killed her puppies, have they been seen alive.
    What a sad state of affairs, it sounds like some people haven't a clue what they are doing..:-(
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2008
  17. gemma riley

gemma riley New Member

Name:
    Ragapawz
    I completely agree MiniHaHa!!!
  18. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

Me too. It made me sad beyond belief.:-(
  19. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

I don't know, there hasn't been anything about Genova recently but I am really worried for her and the pups.
  20. abbie

abbie Member

Name:
    Yes actually we know enough to know what is wrong which is something you will never care enough to consider.

As you also know we know an awful lot about you and it makes us sick.

Maybe if you had a concience you would understand but we now unfortunately see you back on here defending someone, who whilst we do not know the details, the facts speak for themselves. Not suprising that you see the way he keeps his dogs as acceptable when you think about how you kept your own. How is Jess by the way. You remember the skinny GSD with the most awful claws that appeared to live in a crate. Maybe she isn't still alive??

Oh yes and then there was Drift that you said you hoped the rspca never went to your house. Yes I wasn't the only person to witness that. Oh no you rehomed her didn't you. How about Hunter? Merlin? Oh yes dead!!

Also remember Sansorrella/Olive Oil and all the other names you have appeared on here as, if Sacha ever shows any signs of epilepsy as many other dogs you have bred do then we will not let it go. We have your address. Before you go accusing anyone of giving it to us I found it on the internet.

Oh and by the way yes one of us does have experience of sarloos wolf dogs and have done since the 1970's unlike you. Agressive or ferile they were not!!
  21. Meg

Meg Global Moderator

Name:
    Meg
    really, so what does this mean then (taken from the CW website) ..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.