How many on here have happy healthy Northern Inuits General Chat

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by inkliveeva, Nov 11, 2008.

1. dsmem3429

dsmem3429

Lady Jane is in my Inca's pedigree so it's nice to see what she looks like.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Poor dog, wicked isnt it to exploit them like that. Im not surprised about the pedigree "versions" either!
  4. ElaiRs

ElaiRs New Member

It is a shame to use a dog like that. She looks like such a lovely soul too.

I have 2 different pedigree's for my boy as you know but its unlikely that either of them are correct considering there are 3 different one's for Lady Jane. Can you imagine how bad things could have been if I had used my boy at stud? I would never have been able to give puppy buyers a true pedigree for their pups and we also wouldnt know which bitches were related or not to him. :roll:

Scary thought :shock:
  5. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    People are posting pics of dogs, oldies too because you were all so keen on seeing the oldies but true to your natures you just can't help but have a bloomin dig eh ?
    Maybe the dog with the longish nail can't do long walks on concrete any more to help file them down...
    this is a thread about happy healthy Northern Inuits and the oldies look just that to me xx PLEASE KEEP THIS THREAD FOR PICS OF HAPPY HEALTHY NORTHERN INUITS !!
  6. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Oh please Elaine, nobody is arguing only you! Who gives a stuff about the dogs nail? I said to me it looks like it may of been broken at some point, so what? Its a common injury NOBODY was having a dig!!:roll:
  7. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private

Elaine, yes I did mention nails, I don't think it is that hard to trim a dogs nails, basic maintenance, I have indoor cats and have to trim their nails (much to their disgust). I wasn't suggesting LJ isn't looked after but from what people have said (if it is true) it sounds like she has been used for more than a fair number of litters:evil: Yes, I agree this is irrelevant to your original thread, perhaps the thread should be split??
  8. maryann

maryann

Name:
    maryann
    inuka
    Happy and healthy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  9. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Thanks Maryann, were the pics taken recently? She does look a lovely girl.
  10. Vicki6344

Vicki6344

Name:
    Vicki
    Inuka is a beauty - thanks for posting the photos :D
    [​IMG]
  11. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    Inuka looks lovely xxxxx
  12. ElaiRs

ElaiRs New Member

Inuka is stunning. I love those eyes and that nose looks sooooo kissable :grin:

How old is she?
  13. maryann

maryann

Name:
    maryann
    these photos were taken 3 weeks ago, inuka is nearly 12!! and runs around like a 2yr old! especially if you have a ball, she cannot resist! :lol: :lol:
  14. Phil

Phil Fondly Remembered

Name:
    Phil
    I've enjoyed spending time looking through this thread Elaine.

It's such a refreshing change to sit and read through an NI thread that's resisted the pressure of becoming a slagging match.

Great pictures everybody - keep them coming.
  15. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

Name:
    Corrie
    Another couple of my girls taken last Friday :grin:

Nushka in her best coat :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[​IMG]

Captions welcome ;-) :lol:

[​IMG]
  16. Vicki6344

Vicki6344

Name:
    Vicki
    "No, don't laugh, it really happened"

Great photos, Corrie :D
    [​IMG]
  17. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Excellent!! lovely to see, and doesnt look her age at all.
  18. tawneywolf

tawneywolf New Member

Name:
    June
    Love her 'best' coat Wolfie:lol: :lol: :lol:
    Hanuka, who is 11, still jumps the wall at the bottom of Lyn's place, and it isn't a little one either, it is a very solid drystone wall. Until Tawney had her strokes aged about 10 she was very active as well, in fact she caught a rabbit about 2 weeks before her first stroke and paraded it home through the village very proudly:lol: Hal, who died last year, aged about 10 I think, had just been on holiday to the Lakes and was running about like a maniac, and then he just collapsed with kidney failure whilst they were on a weekend break. So it seems they keep going right up till the end from what I can gather.
    Inuka doesn't look anywhere near her age either:lol: :lol: do you have any idea who she is by?? It would be interesting to see if there is any kinship between the 'oldies' we are seeing and the ones we know about
  19. Razcox

Razcox New Member

Name:
    Rachel
  20. Dotty.

Dotty. New Member

Name:
    Dotty
    Iv been looking at all the Dogs they are all lovely, all of them lovely dogs. thankyou for the share.
  21. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    Inuka is lovely thanks for posting Maryann, still has that N.I glint in her eye...great pics wolfie, Nushka could be saying, " nope nothing stuck in your teeth " lol xx