How many on here have happy healthy Northern Inuits General Chat

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by inkliveeva, Nov 11, 2008.

1. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    This thread has jinxed me Kato properly went for my foster dog yesterday he has become so jealous :cry:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Hanifynn

Hanifynn New Member

Name:
    Robbo
    Maybe new thread required under training and behaviour as I am sure there are experienced people on this site who could advise you on introducing new dogs to your household and would be very informative for anyone considering this.
  4. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    I am fully aware on how to do this, have been fostering for many years but just saying Kato has got to a year and decided to get a bit bolshy and considering his sheer size and strength thought may be worth mentioning to people looking at this thread thinking "O LOOK HOW EASY THEY ARE" that they need experienced handling I think. Look at Jem she has 2 and is tearing her hair out most of the time, people do need to be aware.
  5. melsgems

melsgems New Member

Name:
    Mel
    to be fair thats not what this thread is all about.....this thread is a picture thread and has been let down by people not sticking to topic
  6. melsgems

melsgems New Member

Name:
    Mel
    all the dogs are gorgeous, too many to list individuals lol but a stunning breed :grin:

love the puppy pics they are soooo cute as puppies ( as are all dogs before any one goes there lol)

Keep them coming
  7. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Seems a shame that this thread is so regulated as many on here dont mind coming gate crashing my threads so they get locked.
  8. janie

janie New Member

Name:
    Janie
    same thing happened to me hun... but mine got very bolshy, especially with other dogs.
  9. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

Gorgeous pictures everyone. :grin:
  10. claudeen

claudeen New Member

Here are my two very happy healthy dogs, absolutely no aggression tendancies what so ever. Soft as sh*t:grin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  11. melsgems

melsgems New Member

Name:
    Mel
    lol love the last one :lol: gorgeous pics
  12. Razcox

Razcox New Member

Name:
    Rachel
    HeHeHe YEAH its Lola the frog! :) :)
  13. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    Brilliant pics everyone, Claudeen Love the one of Otto looks like hes bally dancing like one of those little bally dancer jewellry boxes, and Lola wow, she has no fear lol, great pics of your 2 lovely to see xx
  14. Vicki6344

Vicki6344

Name:
    Vicki
    Cracking photos, Claudeen. That first one is just brilliant!

Gorgeous dogs, too :049:
    [​IMG]
  15. Toby

Toby New Member

Name:
    Janet
    Great pics from everyone, certainly some happy and healty dogs there :) Love that first pics from Claudeen, a brilliant action shot!:)
  16. chaosjoey

chaosjoey New Member

Name:
    Nicola
    Great thread and gorgeous pics everyone!!

We have a 2 year old female NI, Chaos. Touch wood, she is healthy. Unfortunately I don't have any pics to post - we have no internet at home at the moment so I am hijacking my mum's computer!! :roll: Will try to add pics when I go back to work next week!!
  17. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    Look forward to them Chaos xx
  18. Efes123

Efes123 New Member

Name:
    Phil
    It's really great to see a positive thread on NIs, congratulations to everyone on repelling the Borders :lol:

Fantastic pictures, love them all.
  19. Kristina

Kristina New Member

Name:
    Kris
    Well i have 2 very happy and healthy Northern Idiots.

Vienna who is almost 3 and Quinn who is 8 months old. He is a very happy dog and healthy although we are still waiting for one of his balls to drop :lol: saying that my boyfriend has his partner in crime Remus the german shepherd. They were born on the same day and we are also waiting for Remus to drop his other ball lol :roll: Mat also has Hera a 10 month old happy and healthy Northern Idiot.

Quinn and Hera

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Vienna

[​IMG]

With her boys Guinness and Cairo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cant leave out Murphy the lab (aged 6 and a half years) and Remus the shepherd! (8 months) they are also happy and healthy!! :grin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  20. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    Gorgeous pics Kristina...Remus is stunning, Murphy is very handsome, love the piccie with the cats thanks for sharing...
  21. Vicki6344

Vicki6344

Name:
    Vicki
    Fab piccies Kristina - beautiful dogs :049: