Things you think are 'wrong' with wolfy type crosses/new 'breeds'? Discussions

Discussion in 'Spitz Forum' started by Alphatest, Oct 2, 2008.

1. suzy1b

suzy1b New Member

Name:
    suzy
    I am sure there are lots of good breeders as there are not so good, If I go to look at a puppy and do my research I am confident I could tell which is which. If everyone did the same then bad breeders would not have a market to sell to.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. MistyBlue

MistyBlue

Name:
    no
    i think my new kitten is amazing and different than any other cat in the world. to me he is. every owner thinks that about their animals!

when i get my dog ill think its the best thing since sliced bread too!
  4. suzy1b

suzy1b New Member

Name:
    suzy
    Yes I agree... but NI still have more to offer and are more special..I know this to be true as does every other person who has one as I said I have had other very special friends dogs and cats since childhood but NI connect with you on a deeper level, sentimental yes but also very true.
  5. Patch

Patch New Member

Name:
    Patch
    If you consider very real concerns over the lives of dogs and their human families to be `boring` well shame on you is all I can say :?

It was`nt `all` I was referring to...

Is`nt that how we all feel about our chosen breeds :102:
  6. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Sweeping? do me a favour, and its the FIRST time I have mentioned it!

I dont doubt NI's are "different" they certainly bring the "unexpected" to their owners lives dont they, but if so "special" why did you feel the need NOT to disclose the fact you owned them and perhaps do NOT own Borders which you say you do in your profile? remember those "lies" were have all been talking about? :002:
  7. suzy1b

suzy1b New Member

Name:
    suzy
    You are making an assumption here of course I dont think the lives of dogs or thier families boring thats not what I said its just all the stuff about JK is boring - move on
  8. MistyBlue

MistyBlue

Name:
    no
    personally i do not know anything about JK and have only just found out about her..........so not so boring to me, i am newbie to her ways!
  9. Moonstone

Moonstone New Member

Name:
    S

I hardly call some of things I have read about, BORING!

It is very relevant to anybody who owns one of these type of dogs:?
  10. suzy1b

suzy1b New Member

Name:
    suzy
    I didnt feel the need to mention them at first, this forum is fairly lively in its opinions on NI and no I dont have borders now as I said earlier my ex partner took his 3 borders when we split, what relevence? and to call me a liar is rather forward of you I think...
  11. suzy1b

suzy1b New Member

Name:
    suzy
    Ok so not boring to you. but dont assume all is truth over there but hey you are all intelligent so I guess you can make your own minds up
  12. liz & kiesha

liz & kiesha New Member

Name:
    Liz
    I own a mostly NI (i think) who knows for sure?
    It would seem she is a 3/4 NI & a 1/4 Husky? ( hey ho, up for debate)

Anyway my point is yes i love her, yes she is special but is she more special, does she have more to offer than my lil collie x who i had 14 years? Em - no, get a grip.
    Thats like saying my youngest daughter is more special & has more to offer than my eldest WTF?
  13. MistyBlue

MistyBlue

Name:
    no
    kinda hard Not to beleive when most of it seems factual with backing up...
  14. MistyBlue

MistyBlue

Name:
    no
    :lol: sorry made me laugh :blush:
  15. Moonstone

Moonstone New Member

Name:
    S

LOL Well I have a mostly Utonagan, 1/4 GSD with 3/4 UTE. I also had a collie that I lost last year at 14 years:shock:
  16. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    What? Didnt "feel" the need to mention these "special" dogs at first? but thought mentioning the ones you dont have was relevant, especially while posting on an NI thread? Are you serious?
  17. suzy1b

suzy1b New Member

Name:
    suzy
    I didnt see any factual back up just pedigrees which people have questioned as being fake a few horror stories lots of hate and promises of more to come.....?????

As for the children comment they are not dogs or different breeds???
  18. suzy1b

suzy1b New Member

Name:
    suzy
    I posted about the borders about a year ago alot happens in a year so you are way off!
  19. liz & kiesha

liz & kiesha New Member

Name:
    Liz
    Of course they are, what a completely stupid question. Notice before you respond you used ??? (thats question marks):roll:

I love my dogs as much as i love my children, they have the same place in my heart, make of that what you will.
  20. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

Hi Patch

I can assure you that these are exactly the sort of policies the Association intends to uphold and there will be NO cullings! I have this from the horses mouth, so to speak. Not a chance this will ever happen. This person (Carol) has been doing DNA profiling for some years now, even to the extent of using her own money to get dogs profiled to unravel the previously falsified pedigrees and ensure correct doumentaton of all future pedigrees. She holds a vast DNA database on the dogs but not all are willing to submit their dogs' DNA profiles, even though this could go a long way towards establishing which related dogs carry certain diseases, who their parents are, etc.

We live in hope!
  21. suzy1b

suzy1b New Member

Name:
    suzy
    Stupid hmmn... a little resentment I think. of course they are... what dogs? maybe you wish they were