Things you think are 'wrong' with wolfy type crosses/new 'breeds'? Discussions

Discussion in 'Spitz Forum' started by Alphatest, Oct 2, 2008.

1. mse2ponder

mse2ponder New Member

Name:
    Charlotte
    Well, I'm hoping pedigrees have been altered to cover up inbreeding, not to make it look like even more has been done! So the pedigrees, whilst not being entirely representative, are unlikely to have made the situation look worse.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. suzy1b

suzy1b New Member

Name:
    suzy

Go to the NIS forum & you will see JK was there in black & white.[/QUOTE]

I am not disputing the fact that she was there just that she didnt buy a ticket from SC. now TIDA are free from SC it shows that bridges can be mended between the two factons, which can only be a good thing.
  4. Efes123

Efes123 New Member

Name:
    Phil

Happy to Lionhound.

The founder of the BIDC split from the NIS as she didn't approve of their breeding practices, that's what she says. Others say she was kicked out for bad breeding practices. Ho hum I have no idea who's right, but she wont breed from my fella as one of his siblings had epilepsy.

They are pretty much NIDs re-named. She is introducing selective CWDs to the breed to widen the gene pool and help the breed standard (her standard).

I'm not 100% sure but I think the Utes are similar, I'm sure I'll be told if I'm wrong.
  5. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Oh please, do you REALLY think pedigrees would be MADE to look that awful, showing terrible inbreeding on a massive scale? I dont think even the dumbest of folk would WANT to do that, do you?
  6. Lionhound

Lionhound

Name:
    Lorna
    No not condoning just asking if its possible to start a breed without inbreeding...

As for your interest in what dogs I have may I ask why the interest? and what facts are you reffering to?[/QUOTE]

I sheds more light on your opinions, I have a RR and my interest is simply as an outsider looking in with no political agenda. If you have a wolfy looking dog it gives a better understanding to your view point:001:
  7. Efes123

Efes123 New Member

Name:
    Phil

All the words I've quoted are in this thread. I'm happy to go back and dig them out, or maybe I'll go for another pint and let you do it :mrgreen:
  8. Efes123

Efes123 New Member

Name:
    Phil
    Does she? I have not seen any evidence on any forums with her stating that?[/quote]

Oooh, thanks Suzy, didn't know that one. C'mon Dawn show us the eveidence :)
  9. suzy1b

suzy1b New Member

Name:
    suzy
    VERY likely to make the situation look worse ,as SC is responsible for putting them up and she wants nothing more than to see the demise of NI the NIS and of course JK "alledgedly" she has said this to TIDA commitee members on her departure.
  10. liz & kiesha

liz & kiesha New Member

Name:
    Liz
    Ha, i'm enjoying the thread but not to that level :mrgreen:
  11. Efes123

Efes123 New Member

Name:
    Phil
    Oh really, this is getting ridiculas. Either the pedigrees are genuine, or they're not. Now you want to use bits of them to prove a point, whilst claming the other bits are doctored.
  12. Efes123

Efes123 New Member

Name:
    Phil
    Oh really, this is getting ridiculas. Either the pedigrees are genuine, or they're not. Now you want to use bits of them to prove a point, whilst claiming the other bits are doctored.
  13. suzy1b

suzy1b New Member

Name:
    suzy
    I sheds more light on your opinions, I have a RR and my interest is simply as an outsider looking in with no political agenda. If you have a wolfy looking dog it gives a better understanding to your view point:001:[/QUOTE]

Better understanding or an opportunity to slate?
  14. Patch

Patch New Member

Name:
    Patch

Well she does`nt seem to be admitting that there are any, [ not in her highly prolific lines anyway ], which amounts to the same thing.
  15. liz & kiesha

liz & kiesha New Member

Name:
    Liz
    Hmmm i would say its true she would like to see JK fall but doubt she wants to see the demise of the NI. I have seen her admit to her own mistakes in the past re the breeding, surely a step forward?
  16. mse2ponder

mse2ponder New Member

Name:
    Charlotte
    I really don't know about this sort of stuff I'm afraid, so sorry! What year did the problems start do you know? Because we could look at the inbreeding that went on before a particular date by looking at the certificates given to owners before the problems started with SC? So, if pedigrees are that unreliable, you don't even know if you have a pedigree NI or not?

Is SC still using the pedigrees going back to what was recored on the NIS database? If so, why would she have deliberately messed up her own dogs' pedigrees?
  17. Efes123

Efes123 New Member

Name:
    Phil
    Damn you Suzy, I'd just got to the top of the thread. Sod it, I'm off to the pub for another few Guinnesses. It's probably best if I don't post after those, as my tolerance levels drop to almost zero.

C'mon guys, let's have some FACTS Not all these wishy washy opinions

Give us something like:
    FACT I am overwieght - I know this because I can't see my feet when I stand up. Or god forbid - the scales say one at a time please.
  18. Lionhound

Lionhound

Name:
    Lorna
    Cheers for that.8)

Was there a reason for choosing a BI over say, an NI?
  19. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

No; with mine I wasn't given the full pedigree nor the full information on in-breeding. It was only after speaking to a number of people, including Caz, Nadia, JK and SC that I was able to piece his pedigree together.
  20. suzy1b

suzy1b New Member

Name:
    suzy
    She has admitted to one or two mistakes but I doubt she has changed her whole persona there are many "mistakes" she blatanly denies... Liz she is very convincing be careful if you are putting any faith in her.
  21. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

But we only have your word for that. :mrgreen: Where's the proof? :lol: