NI Owners Only Thread Discussions

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by Jo_W, Sep 18, 2008.

1. Shona

Shona

Name:
    shona

I have posted it on the other thread.. seemed like the easyest way..the pedigrees are on there so you can have a quick look at them....
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise

OK.. try again..

I don't know why you have vested a new interest in my interest..

Can you tell me why that is?

(Not answering with a question..just not understanding your statement)
  4. Luz

Luz New Member

Name:
    Laura
    Im curious Louise. You & I used to be good friends, you even disclosed your disgruntlement with other forum members at that time.
    Maybe Im picking it up wrong but you enjoy an argument?
  5. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    And whats changed?

I have nothing against you Laura... yes we used to be..did we fall out somewhere?

Maybe I do enjoy a good arguement...I'm certainly not the only one on the forum that does..

Would you rather no one asked questions..Surely the records can clear up the pedigrees to solve the confusion..I would hate to be in the position that some people are in with their dogs..I don't understand the pedigree thing as I don't know the lines of the dogs to work them out..or the 2 dogs thing...(with the numbers after them)..

I merely think with all the talk of inbreeding that if the pedigrees are not correct (whether they are NIS or TIDA) then its impossible for people to do the right thing with breeding..
  6. Luz

Luz New Member

Name:
    Laura
    I agree Louise, nobody in the NIS is holding information. I offered to answer the questions and was ignored. I am the Secretary of the NIS and have been for 3 years.
    I thought my contribution would of been acceptable but unfortunately not. So I left.
    I came tonight to say bon voyage to my friend Janet (Toby) its hard not to have a peek. ;)
    Its unfortunate but I loved being here once.
    But I'm not wanted lol. Boo Hoo lol.
  7. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

Luz, why do you feel compromised being part of the NIS and a member - and mentor - of Dogsey?

The truth is the only thing that matters - ever - and you are very much welcomed by many members on here. So being an honest member of NIS and an honest member of Dogsey shouldn't be a problem. I don't see why the two should be at odds hun?
  8. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    No one said you aren't wanted..I think the point then was that JK had already said she would answer the questions..and this is not meant to offend..but who better to answer the questions but the founder breeder (or one of)..

I very nearly wrote on a post earlier..You are never on here but I thought you would take it the wrong way..

Its all the conflicting information.. most of it coming from NI owners..who have been told from this person or that person..if they don't know what hope have we got..LOL
  9. sallyinlancs

sallyinlancs New Member

Name:
    n/a
    Someone asked why some NIS breeders have a KC affix (sorry can't be bothered to trawl back through all the 'vesty' posts to find the quote). I believe this is because some breeders have registered their affix with the KC even though they can't register their pups with them. In the future, if NIs gain KC recognition, these breeders can continue using the same affix. If they don't register the affix with the KC, someone else could use the affix for a totally different breed - which could get confusing.
  10. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    LS.. I used to like you LOL..

You put everything so well when you write things down
  11. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    That was me..I mean why do they use already registered names in their dogs names when those registered affixes ARE NOT registered to them but to someone else in another breed
  12. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

Sorry to interrupt but this statement is sad (in a nice way - why should people's friendships be compromised on an Internet forum???). It's very considerate of you to take Luz's feelings into account but if you have something important to add ... well you must feel torn?
  13. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    Grrr..LS!! Are you trying to get out my fluffy side:shock:
  14. MistyBlue

MistyBlue

Name:
    no
    awww there lovely! :D ive got olderhill & blackcountry saved in my favs, love looking at there dogs :blush: :blush:
  15. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

:044: Oh yeah, sorry, forgot, yeah don't be so soppy Lou, give 'em, hell whoever they are, whatever they are saying!:twisted:

:p
  16. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    Thats better:lol:
  17. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    i can see ian in a string vest he knitted himself....naw just erased that....
  18. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    Sorry.. but String vest = Rab C
  19. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    aye and rab would look so much better lmao x
  20. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia

Aaah thank you, I do love him lots he is growing into a wonderful companion and even better now that he is not shedding a bag of hair a day. He still has lots of loose skin so have no idea how huge he will be.
    With that me and the beasties are of to bed they make great cuddle companions :grin:
    I to check on the Olderhill site :grin:
  21. MistyBlue

MistyBlue

Name:
    no
    at this moment in time i have 32 NI & BI & Ut sites saved in my favs :blush: love to read up about them!

aww can imagine having one to cuddle like a giant teddy bear! :mrgreen: