Mastiff ? in N.I Questions

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by inkliveeva, Sep 18, 2008.

1. Siren

Siren New Member

Name:
    Rachelle
    Because it just keeps being deleted! And I want it posted!!! Nothing I have stated in it is attacking anyone!
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Anne

Anne Global Moderator

Name:
    Anne
    Siren please read our guidelines

4. Siren

Siren New Member

Name:
    Rachelle
    That thread was locked after people started getting personal about pets dying in accidents. I really don't see why people cannot ask me about my opinions and ethics on breeding, and why I cannot answer them!
    How would you like a dog site with a difference? A useful information resource, where each breed is treated fairly and equally? A website that is easy to navigate and easy on the eye? Above all, a website which hosts a unique community that YOU can be part of?!

Well, you've just found it!

We think Dogsey has succeeded in its attempt to bring back the friendly online experience from the good ol’ days of the internet - but don't just take our word for it, register today (it's free!) and find out for yourself what makes us stand out. One important factor is that we operate a zero tolerance policy on ‘attitude’. People are more than welcome to have their say in our community areas so long as they maintain an adult and non-condescending manner. As we are open/accepting-of-all-breeds (and non-biased) there really is no need for any hostility against anyone who may have been pigeon-holed as your ‘rival’ (generally due to the culture of other dog sites). You can leave it all behind and join us! Be amongst other friendly people – become a Dogsey Member.

Seems very hypocritical to me!!
  5. sallyinlancs

sallyinlancs New Member

Name:
    n/a
    Me too........... but we're not allowed to invite criticism of the site or the way in which it is moderated!!!!!!!

It's a joke!
  6. Alphatest

Alphatest Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    No. YOU'RE a joke.

Follow our posting guidelines or leave the site. The choice is yours. If however you persistently break our rules that choice will be made for you and your account will be closed.

Now get back on topic - if you have any further comments post them in the feedback section.
  7. Siren

Siren New Member

Name:
    Rachelle
    Shona - spamming is the sending of unsolicited messages, which many posts would indeed fall under. However, since Inkliveeva actually asked me specific questions, that leads one to believe she does want answers.

Thanks Sally, now I understand the policies better.
  8. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    YES but it was asked on another thread...I think Azz has made the position quite clear above..

You could PM this info to Inkliveeva
  9. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

Siren :grin:

It's not personal, it's just that the thread you were posting on was locked before you had a chance to reply. It's not really fair to take that discussion onto someone else's thread, is it? If you want to respond to Inkliveeva's questions, how about a PM?
  10. Shona

Shona

Name:
    shona
    Hi siren, yes poss a pm would be a good idea, or you could start another thread inviting others to ask questions about breeding NI's abroad.. just a thought;-)
  11. tawneywolf

tawneywolf New Member

Name:
    June
    Luke, this was long before the dogs were called NI or anything, they were known as Husky Hybrids if anything. It was a good few years down the line before the name Northern Inuit was introduced and this was the name given to the dogs bred mainly by Julie Kelham. To be honest the NI's look very different to Eddy Harrison's vision as she was like me and liked hairy monsters:grin: When I began to look around for another puppy I looked at Northern Inuits but they looked nothing like the dogs I had met at Eddy's place. so I think people are adding 2 and 2 and making 5, and not for the first time either!!! There were other people breeding similar dogs around the same time as well remember, most people are completely unaware of this, who they were and what their affixes were
  12. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    But you bought one from Eddy didnt you, a Wolf hybrid? They wouldnt look like the stuff today would they?
  13. tawneywolf

tawneywolf New Member

Name:
    June
    Don't remember Tawney being classed as a wolf hybrid:lol: :lol: :lol: I certainly never saw a wolf there:lol: :lol: If you look at piccies of Tawney you can see she was very GSD looking, when I saw her with a Mal a couple of times I could also see the malamute influence as well. They were called Husky Hybrids to my recollection, but maybe you were there and I wasn't????
    I have piccies of Sibes and GSD's but no wolves or wolf hybrids.
  14. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Im sorry you called her a "Wolfdog" :roll: Same applies though. An excerpt from one of your postings may refresh your memory.

15. tawneywolf

tawneywolf New Member

Name:
    June
    mmmm I never called Eddy Edwina, and my spelling is better than that as well, you may have me mixed up with someone else, I don't know. She never looked like a part wolf to me, nor acted like one. But hey, I bow to your superior knowledge, you were obviously there all the time and I never saw you!!!!
  16. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    So you never owned Dobes either then? You said you did here the other day didnt you? You also said on that forum you did! :002: You also said your name was June, and you also say that on here in your profile. Dont think Im gettting confused do you??
  17. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Still not you?

I have a lot of respect for you TW, there is no need to lie about Tawney is there?
  18. tawneywolf

tawneywolf New Member

Name:
    June
    Tawney has been dead nearly 3 years, however I have her ashes, maybe you could get them DNA'd?
    The receipt for Tawney states she was a Husky Hybrid.
  19. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Oh I have no doubt it does!! :mrgreen: :002:

Still, no need to tell lies about her eh?
  20. tawneywolf

tawneywolf New Member

Name:
    June
    you have seen piccies of her, she didn't look like a wolf to me:grin:
  21. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Does this look like a Wolf to you?

[​IMG]

Its a Wolf hybrid though. :002:

You do yourself nor your breed any favours by continuously lying.