Utonagan Discussions

Discussion in 'Utonagan' started by Discussion Thread, May 15, 2004.

1. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    The price tag (NID). I would've thought they would've gone down by now, what with the increase in numbers and the lack of KC support. Or at least stayed stable, rather than the increase.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

What about Lynn S? She took very few dogs with her, didn't she?
  4. Tupacs2legs

Tupacs2legs New Member

Name:
    layla
    Tupac called called a ute today :shock: lol
  5. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

It's utter madness. I would have been happy to pay a price for a healthy new breed, but it was a lie. Don't get me wrong from my posts, I love my dog and I love these dogs but the whole enterprise is underpinned by greed and we all know what people are capable of when they are ruled by che-ching! Money.
  6. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I feel your pain!:lol:
  7. Heather and Zak

Heather and Zak New Member

Name:
    heather
    No problem for me, I never parted with hard earned cash to get a mongrel that was made out to be something else.:roll:
  8. Heather and Zak

Heather and Zak New Member

Name:
    heather
    Maybe you misheard and they said CUTE.:lol:
  9. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    LS, I adore the dogs, the dogs are lovely and as much victims as the owners who have been 'mislead'.
  10. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

I know you do. And they are. I just don't want my bitterness towards all the factions to cloud how much I love the dogs.:grin:

I could say "with hindsight" etc. but then I wouldn't have my Loki and possibly he might have ended up with some g1t who wanted to breed from him, discovered he was epileptic and had him pts. :-(

So in a round about way, I am glad he came to us, even if I feel stupid for buying into the lies.
  11. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    Tupac2legs, lots of people think Thunder is a Husky, even people with Huskies in their family.
  12. Tupacs2legs

Tupacs2legs New Member

Name:
    layla
    lol thankwoo ;-)

nah he NEVER gets called that by strangers lol

ah thunder is da man tho! :049:

Tupac gets called that too!!(as does zeff)...even when being walked with some :shock:

L.S ... he was lucky to find someone like you..it doesnt bear thinking about :-(
  13. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

:blush: Thank you.:) He deserves the very best.
  14. abbie

abbie Member

Name:
    LS moved from the UK with 22 dogs in total I think. The utes, several huskies, a malamute, 2 collies and 2 deerhounds (I think that is correct). I am not saying they were all used for breeding. I have no idea what she did.

Loki is a very lucky boy to have an owner like you :grin:
  15. janie

janie New Member

Name:
    Janie
    Dito, regarding NI`s too :023:
  16. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    Not sure tbh, but I know Jan Farringdon (Red Kite) had several dogs from Eddie.
  17. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    Agreed ... anybody with half a brain would be able to work out that back then they were never going to come anywhere near to obtain KC status.
  18. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    To publically proclaim otherwise would have put her in court like JK. Far more sensible to do what she did ... batten down the hatches and be very very careful who she trusted ... once bitten, twice shy. It took us years of visiting and talking to her on the phone before she sold us Hal, she was very, very careful who she trusted, with very good reason.
  19. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  20. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    Ah, but we always knew what he was :roll:
  21. Gnasher

Gnasher

Name:
    Nikki
    Well said again ... you should not feel stupid, many people were conned by people like Nadia (me included). Loki is a beautiful boy and you are doing a wonderful job with him, he is a very lucky boy as you say :)