UK Bull Terrier Specialty General Chat

Discussion in 'Bull Terrier' started by China, Apr 2, 2008.

1. China

China

Name:
    ruff

UK Bull Terrier Specialty

Hi dogsey folks,
    had heard some rumors down here about a aussie going into the ring while judging was going on can anyone let me know if in fact this happen and what was said,
    I know how i would have felt if someone came into the ring and try to go over my dogs other then the judge
    thanks
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malady

Malady

Name:
    T
    Where was it rumuoured to have happened ?
  4. China

China

Name:
    ruff
    I think it was in Jan/feb this year
  5. chopperlodge

chopperlodge New Member

Name:
    DHANA
    They were back in the 2nd week in March so it would have been late February/early March. One aussie wanted to have alook at the mouths of some of the exhibits apparently and still under the influence from the night before walked in while judging was on. Not sure which show or of any other happenings etc.
  6. Losos

Losos New Member

Name:
    Harvey
    I think that would mean it didn't happen at Crufts but I'll leave it to the Dogsey show folks to confirm, I'm just going by the threads that were on Dogsey after Crufts.

Hope someone can throw some more light on this.
  7. adrorabul

adrorabul New Member

Name:
    John
    I think someone is having a loan of you China!
  8. China

China

Name:
    ruff
    that would have been chopperlodge as she was the one who told me:p
  9. chopperlodge

chopperlodge New Member

Name:
    DHANA
    Not having a loan of anyone, have since found out the full story and yes, it did happen.
  10. adrorabul

adrorabul New Member

Name:
    John
    Please tell us more Dhana.
  11. China

China

Name:
    ruff
    wouldn't expect any as I was the scrapegoat made to look bad for posting it:lol: more fool me for it:shock:
  12. adrorabul

adrorabul New Member

Name:
    John
    If you are not prepared to substantiate what you write Dhana then DON'T post. I presume you were there and have first hand knowledge of the event or are you just listening to malicious rumours?
  13. chopperlodge

chopperlodge New Member

Name:
    DHANA
    I don't listen to malicious rumours/gossip nor will I get drawn into a slinging match, or appreciate being personally 'attacked' simply replied to the post.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2008
  14. chopperlodge

chopperlodge New Member

Name:
    DHANA
    You post whatever you choose to post.
  15. adrorabul

adrorabul New Member

Name:
    John
    AND started a rumour - don't you think there is enough crap in the dog world without this! I would like to know who you are taking about as I know every one of the Aussies that went to the show personally and I highly doubt that they would do such a stupid thing. Upon speaking to several of them they laughed as to the ridiculous question. They did not however laugh when I said that it was on the Internet and they found it quite offensive.

No one is "attacking you personally" just trying to get you to see the damage of rumours without first hand knowledge.:shock:

I am sure that you knew that China would have posted when you told her about the alleged event. :evil:
  16. China

China

Name:
    ruff
    It was the same when she would call and telling me how such a person was p!$$ off at me and since the person who was suppose to be saying these things wasn't involved nor did I know her, I had told chopperlodge I was going to send a email off because I was sick of hearing about this and all Chopperlodge was worried about was what if they found out she was the one telling me , so I had promised her that I wouldn't involve her, so I had sent a rather nasty email off, I was blunt and not very nice, I then recieved a call at 6am the next morning from Chopperlodge telling me, I didn't do enough an it was my fault as she had recieved a call from the person and got blasted. she had told them she had no idea what was going on and had wanted me to fix it, which I did I took the blame clearing her of any involvement in telling me these things
  17. China

China

Name:
    ruff
    luckily I did, because the way you wanted was to have names up and it was that part I didn't do because as I had said I had wanted to find out if it were true without any names. The only good thing that has come out of this no more early morning phone calls from you;-) Oh and the fact you don't come out smelling like a rose anymore