Utonagan Discussions

Discussion in 'Utonagan' started by Discussion Thread, May 15, 2004.

1. Moonstone

Moonstone New Member

Name:
    S
    hi, from the sulin lines he has working backwards Sulin Shoshone at recall, Sulin Luna, Tote-tims Dreamcatcher at Sulin, Sulin Luna, Hanuka at Sulin, then the names go to names like Jarra, Malek Watchang,Sulin Loel,Romama, Shana, Tara,Shiral, Mahlek, Shumasin Mischka, Streetsya, At one,Jimjam Jemma, Mittinshat, does this mean anything to you? Thanks for being interested.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. tawneywolf

tawneywolf New Member

Name:
    June
    Hi, if you want to know more about the Sulin line you need to get in touch with Lyn Barraclough who is the actual Sulin breeder. I can pm you her phone number if you want.
    We have a very popular utonagan forum on theutonagandogclub.com if you would like to come on there for a chat about your pup or you ever need any advice.
    I am in the Bolton area and there are a few Sulin relatives around me (funnily enough:grin: ) and I try to keep in touch with them all.
    I have Sulin Cariad@Donehogawa and Sulin Maelona@Donehogawa, who as Tracii has already said are full sisters to Takota and half sisters of Anoushka.
    Here is a piccie taken of my girls yesterday
    [​IMG]
    Look forward to hearing from you
  4. Moonstone

Moonstone New Member

Name:
    S
    Your girls are beauties, wow all those rosettes you must be a proud Mum.

I will take a look at the Utonagan Dog club later thank you.
  5. tawneywolf

tawneywolf New Member

Name:
    June
    when you go into the ute dog club site, go into links and look for the link to my site, donehogawa, if you go into that you can e mail me from there if you want
  6. Moonstone

Moonstone New Member

Name:
    S
    Thanks will do that later.
    I have fallen totally in love with the breed, and would like another at some point in the future:grin: He met one of my friends dogs today , and he can be a bit funny, but Mack charmed him and he was so well mannered. He doesn't get fazed by anything, he is very laid back and he adores cuddles.:p
  7. Brandykins

Brandykins Fondly Remembered

Name:
    Rosemary
    Well he has a certain resemblance! I think there is Sulin or something in Loki's family tree - Redkite too:)

I always think that Loki is so much like her cuz - your Loki:)

Hope all goes well with you and yours LS:) Hugs to Loki from her cuz Loki:) and me too of course xx
  8. Brandykins

Name:
    Rosemary
    Hello TW:) Many congrats - they both deserve it so much. Absolute beauties and lovely pics:)

Loki sends her congrats as well:)

Take care.
  9. Tracii

Tracii New Member

Name:
    Tracey
    Hi Moonstone, here are my two Sulin dogs Anoushka & Tokota.

[​IMG]

Come on the Ute forum June (Tawney) told you about, we are a friendly bunch, make sure you have lots of pictures to share though :lol: :lol:
  10. Brandykins

Name:
    Rosemary
    These are a few pics of Loki

About 9 weeks old - I think
    [​IMG]

About 4 months old
    [​IMG]

And about 16 months old
    [​IMG]

Loki will be 19 months old tomorrow:)

I think it was Loki's "great-grandfather" who was Sulin Shanaska @ Spotted Wolf.
  11. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

Name:
    Corrie
    No Sulin lines here, but my girl Luca is half Mahlek, half Utonagan (Kalika Kasa is her father) :grin:
  12. tawneywolf

tawneywolf New Member

Name:
    June
    well my 2 made her their honorary sister whilst you were here over the weekend, they got on like a house on fire, which is extraordinary when you realise that ALL 3 of them like to be THE BOSS!!!!
  13. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

Name:
    Corrie
    Was that in between Mrs squeeky trying to get in :lol: :lol:

Poor Lupin got put in his place several times though :lol: :lol:
  14. tawneywolf

tawneywolf New Member

Name:
    June
    With Echo joining them to gang up on him the poor lad never stood a chance, A for effort though - he tried hard to be the macho male, unfortunately he just kept being put firmly back in his place!
  15. morganstar

morganstar New Member

Name:
    Jacquie
    I know this has probably been on here before but I canfind the link so apologies.
    We had a NI on the creche at Dorset and I wondered what the difference was between the two breeds.
    If its already on her ecan i have a link please :)
  16. hayleybella

hayleybella New Member

Name:
    Hayley
    I met a 6 month old Ute the other day so heard how to pronounce the name... so I was wondering how they got their name?
  17. tawneywolf

tawneywolf New Member

Name:
    June
    The name is Native American in origin and means 'Spirit of The Wolf' and was suggested by Lyn Barraclough and her partner Brian Jenkins
  18. hayleybella

hayleybella New Member

Name:
    Hayley
    Thanks Tawneywolf.. Thats really nice.
  19. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    Any pics of the Redkite dogs?
  20. bint

bint New Member

Name:
    Susan
    Yes that would be nice:) Does Kaliska have Redkite in her lines? My boys do. Mum was a Redkite but I can't share a photo as I don't have permission & don't really have contact with anyone other than on here:)
  21. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    Who is mum Susan? Pup has Redkite, not sure about Kaliska without looking at her paper work, will have a look later xxxxxxx