How many Rotties here? General Chat

Discussion in 'Rottweiler' started by chelsea, Oct 26, 2007.

1. chelsea

chelsea New Member

Name:
    Jean

How many Rotties here?

How many rotties do we have on dogsey
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. nero

nero New Member

Name:
    denis
    4 here. :grin:
  4. boobah

boobah New Member

Name:
    lorraine
    2 Here,xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  5. x_rose_x

x_rose_x New Member

Name:
    Megan
    1 here:grin:
  6. bessey112

bessey112 New Member

Name:
    sarah
    Another 2 here :grin:
    [​IMG] Amy & Rock

sarah
  7. Shona

Shona

Name:
    shona
    Hi My name is Shona
    Im addicted to rottwielers,

A mear five here :lol:
  8. Chunky

Chunky New Member

Name:
    lesley
    Just the 1 (at the moment):mrgreen:
  9. dollyknockers

dollyknockers

Name:
    n/a
    Fifteen so far chelsea , thats a lot of rotification and cuddles xxdk
  10. Colin

Colin

Name:
    Colin
    Well I've got 1.
  11. hayleybella

hayleybella New Member

Name:
    Hayley
    looks like they are 'More'ish'!
  12. chelsea

chelsea New Member

Name:
    Jean
    Awwwww 16 so far im sure theres more
  13. chelsea

chelsea New Member

Name:
    Jean

Awwww bless five do they all get on ok
  14. Shona

Shona

Name:
    shona
    I have been lucky to be honest, I have never had a real fight,,only really had a mini spat, but that was more so because royce has diabetes,, he is top dog, he got super grumpy befor I got him stableised, he took it out on vinnie a bit but one day vinnie thought sod you,,, so a 20 second spat in the sitting room occured, done and dusted, no puncture wounds, now vinnie just steers clear if he is a bit grumpy, Thank god thought he is back to his normal happy jolly self,
    they can all be fed in the same room, no trouble, walked together no trouble, I dont see the point in having a pack of dogs if they cant be together, I would need to question my ability if we had major problems,
    my lot are pretty anti aggressive sorts though,,,not once has any of my lot started a fight, at the club or on walks or anywhere, they just dont seem to feel the need, I often think they are so confident in there own skin they feel they have nowt to prove, I do on the odd occasion get them running back with a JRT hanging off there face,,,,with that kinda get it orrfff me look about them :lol: kaos got duffed right up by two pomms, lol
  15. Shona

Shona

Name:
    shona
    here is a link to vid of the three boys and holly, tegan wasnt there, they met up with guss there wee pal, the ridgeback had never played with other dogs before, but she soon calmed down and enjoyed her play,

http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q46/shona2399/?action=view&current=lucy001.flv

this one is holly putting up with guss's ott im in love with you thing, she is fab at kidding on he dont exist,,this is how they deal with harrasment, kinda its not happening thing,

http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q46/shona2399/?action=view&current=lucy002.flv
  16. nero

nero New Member

Name:
    denis
    It's a full moon. :grin:

[​IMG]
  17. Shona

Shona

Name:
    shona
    lol thats my boys, eh, ps my lot get on great with this lot too,,,well that lot used to be mine anyway when they were wee tiny babes, but they will always be mine deep down, Nero and I as well as Boobah have learned to share pretty well,,,,,I think
    I stalk my puppys to be honest,,,,but with this pair I dont really have to, the visit all the time, come to the training,, get rottyfied, lol they are a breeders dream, I never have to worrie about there dogs, :p
  18. Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie New Member

Name:
    Anne-Marie
    Just one - marvellous Marius!!:mrgreen:
  19. Shona

Shona

Name:
    shona
    lol I had been wondering where you were,,,, was gona put him on myself if ya didnt hurry up,,,how is the up and coming star? xx
  20. random

random New Member

Name:
    Kel
    My pal has 2 but he hardly comes on here so I will vote for him as I show them off more than he does! haha! :smt043
  21. random

random New Member

Name:
    Kel
    See this is just the kind of pal Maddy needs, one who will just ignore her, LOL! :lol: :mrgreen: