My British Inuit pup - any other BI owners? General Chat

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by punkykrista, Jul 12, 2007.

1. Jem

Jem New Member

Name:
    Jemma
    I cant see any pic's :?
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Dragan

Dragan New Member

Name:
    Dragan

edit: wont put any more pics up due to email adrees forwarding without permisson
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2008
  4. batmandy

batmandy New Member

Name:
    Mandy
    Hi dragan where did you get your BI from? Mines from Devon
  5. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    He is lovely and can see the Saarloos/CWD in him in the last pic he will be striking when fully grown,
  6. Dragan

Dragan New Member

Name:
    Dragan
    HE is still a SHE :lol:

and in the last pic she was absolutly wet (she played over an hour with the white german shepheard in the pic befor...

@ mandy: yes from devon ...
  7. Insomnia

Insomnia New Member

Name:
    Melanie
    beautiful pup :D
  8. Jem

Jem New Member

Name:
    Jemma
    She is just gorgeous, god I bet you dont get any bad comments about her she is just lush :001:
  9. Dragan

Dragan New Member

Name:
    Dragan
    :lol: you wouln't believe what i get sometimes..
    just yesterday i walked her at the park and there is a cornerhouse where a dog lives ( never seen the dog , just hear it barking every day) and the lady of the house was standing in front of the house ..saw sky and said she is gorgeous .i asked what kind of dog do you have in the garden and she said a rottweiler. she had a friend there as well who looked at sky and just said : she looks dangerous !!!! . i just thought: ok ... my 3 month old puppy looks dangerous ...:shock:
    people ay...
  10. batmandy

batmandy New Member

Name:
    Mandy
    Sorry she is beautifull did you get her from south Moulton by any chance
  11. batmandy

batmandy New Member

Name:
    Mandy
    she must of had a white stick it`s a puppy
  12. batmandy

batmandy New Member

Name:
    Mandy
    Hes a she and whats with the saarloos/cwd comment kcjack?
  13. Dragan

Dragan New Member

Name:
    Dragan
    hi mandy
    wanted to pm you but your pm box is not aktivated. could you open the pm box?

xx Dragan
  14. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    Glad you have picked up on the visual differences now Kcjack between the BID and the NID xxxx
  15. janie

janie New Member

Name:
    Janie
    But that`s not always the case.. as some look very much like NI`s, because that`s what some of them are. This pup has definitely got a cwd look about her though.. very beautiful.
  16. catrinsparkles

catrinsparkles New Member

Name:
    catrin
    He's a really sweet looking pup. I'm glad someone asked the B.I. N.I. question, i've been wanting to ask for ages, but wondered if it was one of those questions that would start off a massive debate. ...... so i kept shtum;)
  17. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Wasnt it self explanatory? Maybe before this turns into another argument you should change your tone.
    It looks like there is CWD or saarloos in her was that simpler?
    Its not a problem as she is adorable just an observation. What breeds make up the BI?
  18. catrinsparkles

catrinsparkles New Member

Name:
    catrin
    I don't know anything about NI BI dogs but my first thought at the pic of the pup was that it looked what i thought a Saarloos dog looked like.

[​IMG]

Why is this something to take offence about Batmandy? I'm asking in all honesty because i want to understand why there are certain questions that seem to set of fireworks in the Inuit camp. I want to ask questions because i want to learn more but have really been put off asking anything about these beautiful dogs because of responses such as yours!

Sometimes i think i shouldn't look at NI BI threads as arguments seem to occure more often then threads about any other breed!
  19. wolfdogowner

wolfdogowner New Member

Name:
    Lovely looking pup and I am sure she will be a great companion.

It is very confusing to hear all the comments about NI and BI but looking at the cute puppy pics, she has the 'wolf mask' which is not quite the same as the northern dogs and similar body markings, (look at some pics of pre-war GSDs as well) I could speculate a bit of Czech in there but she also has a coat that is a bit like the NI, bound to be a stunning looking dog, would be nice to see pics as she grows.

All dogs are crossbreeds, and as neither NI or BI bloodlines are closed or 'recognised' yet then surely there is always going to be development of the breed? After all the only pure breed shaped by nature is the wolf!
  20. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Hi yes thanks for that praise its quite easy really BID are looking very GSD/saarloos/CWD and NIs are looking very husky/GSD.
  21. ursula

ursula New Member

I think NI's look like NI's