Victorian bulldog breeders in UK Questions

Discussion in 'Bull Breeds Forum' started by tigress39uk, Aug 28, 2006.

1. tigress39uk

tigress39uk New Member

Name:
    harriette

Victorian bulldog breeders in UK

i was wondering if anyone can help me find a victorian bulldog breeder i dont mind travelling to get one many thanks in advance
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. darasa

darasa New Member

Wow these seem hard to find ! I have only found one potential breeder and that is through a litter that was stolen ...will Pm you the info as i can't list it here.. hope it helps you on the road to finding your Pup

Rachel
  4. sara1

sara1 New Member

Name:
    sara
    I could maybe find you the telephone number of a breeder of the victorians i got mine from a breeder in london il have a look for you and post it if i can find it.
  5. Meg

Meg Global Moderator

Name:
    Meg
    Please note this thread is over a year old, also better not to post personal details like telephone numbers, thank you :)
  6. ShaynLola

ShaynLola New Member

Name:
    Jules
    The original post was made over a year ago and the member has not posted again since. I doubt she is still around so posting contact details will be a waste of time.

*edit* oops, beat me to it Mini :)
  7. Switchblade06

Switchblade06 New Member

Name:
    Jamie
    Hi Just wanted to say hello to all of you and to say i bought my pups from a very friendly guy with some really good blood lines. http://www.mollettbulldogs.co.uk

check um out there really good

I know the post was over a year old, but just incase someone else wanted information on the victorian bulldog

Thanks
    SB