Considering a small breed... Which breed for me?

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by STGSD, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf
    have you had a look at little dog rescue?
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. STGSD

STGSD New Member

Name:
    Sarah
    Not sure I have, will google!
  4. STGSD

STGSD New Member

Name:
    Sarah
    It appears I have!
  5. Hanlou

Hanlou New Member

Name:
    Han
    Sorry - didn't mean to imply anything finance-wise. :) xx

We are the same - 'running costs' are fine but I need to save up for the initial cost of a pup / rescue.

Still; it's exciting browsing around and looking isn't it!! :mrgreen:
  6. STGSD

STGSD New Member

Name:
    Sarah
    Oh I didn't think you were! Just didn't want it to look like we are after a third dog without being able to afford to care for it! I have no shame in admitting that sometimes 'times are hard' lol, I just prioritise my dogs as they are what I love most... which is partly why my wardrobe hasn't much progressed much since having Zephyr lol!

It certainly is exciting browsing but that is why I keep seeing dogs I want and can't have hehe :089:
  7. Hanlou

Hanlou New Member

Name:
    Han
    I know the feeling! Although I have just splurged out on some new clothes - a waterproof coat, a thermal top and a thermal fleece plus some 'snow boots - for dog walking! :lol:
  8. STGSD

STGSD New Member

Name:
    Sarah
    Just the sort of stuff I've been thinking I will need soon!! Could only afford a knee support though, figured i'd better get one now it's getting colder! Thought I was too young for that sorta stuff just yet though :005:
  9. x-clo-x

x-clo-x Member

Name:
    chloe
    what about a chinese crested? a powderpuff or hairless depending on what you prefer?

they are cracking little dogs, dont cost alot to keep fed etc. are generally healthy with no issues.

they will walk for miles, but at the same time are quite happy to curl up and sit on the sofa.

they are really outgoing, and generally love other dogs.

theres also a fair few in rescues :grin: