Foundation Trained Juvenile Belgian Malinois Training

Discussion in 'Belgian Shepherd Dog (Malinois)' started by Murf, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf

Foundation Trained Juvenile Belgian Malinois

Just seen this advert ..
    Foundation Trained Juvenile Belgian Malinois
    £1,995..
    And the pic that come with the advert ...:017: lol

[​IMG]
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Is it this one?
  4. krlyr

krlyr

Name:
    Karly
    Going by their other ads I imagine they just have a few stock images with the website name on that they use for their ads. It seems like they offer multiple trained GSDs and Malinois so looks like they just decided to pick a few photos to use for advertising purposes rather than the individual dogs
  5. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf
    I know i just found it amusing .lol
  6. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Is that a picture of the same dog as the one in the other thread?
  7. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf
    No Mal its a picture of a German Shepherd
  8. tawneywolf

tawneywolf New Member

Name:
    June
    :grin: :grin:

Here is Midnight Blue a GSD pup I co-own

[​IMG]
  9. Moobli

Moobli Member

Name:
    Kirsty
    Nice GSD :lol: :lol: :lol:
  10. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf
    Did you mean to post him in this thread or the other blue mal one ..lol
  11. tawneywolf

tawneywolf New Member

Name:
    June
    He is a she actually:grin: just thought with the pic being a GSD and not a Mal I would put a piccie of a blue gsd up, had a lot of stick from GSD purists about her. I have been told she will die by the time she is 18 months, amongst other things, and I thought I got a lot of stick from having Utonagan, but opened a whole new box of nasty remarks when I got her....lurve the blue malinois though, if only I were 10 years younger, I know I could never do a Malinois justice nowadays.
  12. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf
    I have never seen a bluer blue gsd ..lol
  13. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Small picture Murf, and me and my lousy eyesight, I honestly thought that picture was of the blue Mal.

Apologies for my mistake. :blush:
  14. tawneywolf

tawneywolf New Member

Name:
    June
    She is a gobby little madam and has so much presence already. Am looking forward to seeing how she grows up.:grin:
  15. aron

aron New Member

Name:
    aron
    dont give a monkey what anyone else says that is one of the best looking dogs ive seen i bet you very proud of her i had a bsd and now a akitacrossmastiff and heard all sorts of bad news from people about akitas but wouldnt swap her for the world
    each to there own good luck with her ENJOY
  16. tawneywolf

tawneywolf New Member

Name:
    June
    When you have Utonagan like I do you get loads of nastiness, but was totally amazed when it happened with this little girl.
    The thread on blue malinois looks like it is going the same way. I love unusual colours and this little blue girl is going to be a real stunner, like you said you can see it in her already, plus she comes from a line of health tested GSD's with low hip scores and is DM clear, and really there are so many breeders of KC recognised dogs that are not even health testing at all for goodness sake, I think any negativity should be directed at people like that rather than breeders that may well breed a colour or type they don't personally agree with, but health test their dogs and resulting progeny, they are an asset to the dog world in my view
  17. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf
    I was at a gsd event today ,a few blue and grey shepherds there and loads of white and long haired dogs ...
    Lovely dogs :>
  18. scout75

scout75

Name:
    scout
    I think the long haired blue GSD's are lovely looking but I think the problem comes when people start breeding to try and get blues/whites/livers because then colour seems to be the biggest factor above temperament/ health/whether the lines compliment each other etc - its just a case of sticking together 2 dogs who might have the best chance of producing the desired colour....and thats why so many GSD's with alternative colours have such nervy poor temperaments and health issues. :?
  19. tawneywolf

tawneywolf New Member

Name:
    June
    Well I obviously asked about the health background, but abolutely nothing is ever guaranteed when you are dealing with animals. A friend of mine had a lovely GSD for many years, she came from a long line of dogs with low hip scores, what did her dog develop by the time she was 9 months old? HD. So even though she had taken care to find one from the right type of background, her dog still ended up with it. It is a risk you take, if you want something with a guarantee attached to it, buy a television.
    Both my Utonagan girls are health tested,hips, eyes and VWD and we are now testing for DM as well as it has been found in Czech Wolfdogs that are in this country, these have been bred from over the years, and there are Czech'ies who are DM Carriers, I know of a couple myself. As the Utonagan has GSD in the background, although to the best of my knowledge and belief we do not have it in the Utonagan, I will be voluntarily testing for it, I have already started by DM testing the blue GSD girl I co-own and the Shepalute I also co-own, both are clear, however it is like all health testing, unless everyone is prepared to put their hand in their pocket and do these tests then these health problems are always going to there, not saying anything can be eradicated completely, but if everyone took on board the necessity of it, things would be a lot better for all breeds. I was speaking to someone the other day, her KC recognised dogs are Champions, she is expecting a litter very soon, but she never health tests them. Until it is made mandatory and litters cannot be registered with the KC without the parents being tested for whatever genetic problems are endemic in that breed, no one is going anywhere. If the dogs that are being used to breed the blues are health tested then to me I don't see the problem.
    I have been told by one particular GSD breeder that my blue girlie is not a REAL GSD because she is blue, meanwhile she continues to breed GSD's with camel and banana backs, I know which I prefer:grin: :grin: