Dream breed. Discussions

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by EmmiS, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Paley71

Paley71 New Member

Name:
    Lindsay
    Rough coated Lurcher here too.
    Deerhound (would need a bigger house first, lol)
    Border Terrier
    French Bulldog

Am madly in love with 'Alfred' the Deerhound Lurcher x on Dogsblog.
    If only we had room/time for one more.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Quiddelbach

Quiddelbach New Member

Name:
    Jacque
    Flatcoats and 1 cocker, well that's me happy then :D
  4. Ramble

Ramble Member

Name:
    Ramble
    Flat coats. Job done. :) I like other breeds but Flatcoats have my heart .
  5. Wozzy

Wozzy New Member

Name:
    Leanne
    My 2 dream breeds are Aussie Shepherds and GWP's, both of which I fully intend to own in the future.

I'd love to import some of the rare continental pointing breeds such as the braque du Bourbonnais:
    [​IMG]
  6. SusieL

SusieL New Member

Name:
    Sue
    A greyhound, which I already have, so no problem financially.
  7. Munsti-Sue

Munsti-Sue New Member

Name:
    Sue
    Got to see these dogs last year and liked them also, but they are not suitable for the type of work we do with our dogs.

Have got small munsterlanders and bavarian mountain hounds and they at present are all that we need:)
  8. muttzrule

muttzrule New Member

Name:
    Rachael
    If money, space, time were no object and I could import and get a healthy dog,

German Shepherd
    Borzoi (or maybe a Silken or both!)
    An English Import Collie (you all have some fantastic dogs cross the pond, have to say.)
    and of course my Sheltie, have to have my sheltie.
    and I still really want my longhaired miniature dachshund.
    and a Northern Inuit.
    and a Norwegian Buhund (Kestrel has me smitten)
  9. Blue Roan

Blue Roan New Member

Name:
    Heather
    I'd love a Slovakian Rough Haired Pointer as well as an Italian Spinone.
  10. Tassle

Tassle New Member

Name:
    H
    I am very happy with my Mutts....But I think one day I will have a Saarloos :)
  11. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf
    When i read Saarloos i always think of ..''Saarloos saarloos can you do the fandanggo..''

lol
  12. Wozzy

Wozzy New Member

Name:
    Leanne
    I think this is what my ideal Aussie would look like:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I love the red merle and blue merle with copper trim and the black tri, all with a nice white collar.
  13. labradork

labradork New Member

Name:
    labradork
    Good choices. :mrgreen:
  14. collies-2008

collies-2008 New Member

Name:
    Andrea
    Next Breed either Polish Lowland Sheepdog or a Catalan Sheepdog or when the time comes could get another Rough Collie (5th) !!!!!
  15. collies-2008

collies-2008 New Member

Name:
    Andrea
    My son owns a Blue Merle Aussie just like this one ...absolute stunning dogs :):)
  16. coventrycatfish

coventrycatfish New Member

Name:
    Bek
    Mine is definately Border Collie. If I ever manage to get on top of my health issues and resume the active life I used to have, I would love to own one. Sadly at the moment, I don't think the breed suits my lifestyle (although other half would also like one and he's able to be more active than me, so who knows...)
  17. Mala

Mala New Member

Name:
    Mala
    My current favourite daydream is of jumping into my campervan (which I also don't yet own) and going to France to pick up a Berger Picard.

Maybe also a Tibetan Terrier one day, as long as they don't have quite so much erm... character (?) as Lola.

[​IMG]
  18. Vicki6344

Vicki6344

Name:
    Vicki
    I actually want Lennon to live forever.....please.....

In case he doesn't ;) :

English Bull Terrier
    Great Dane
    Staffy

all of which are too strong for me now..... so..... a rescue greyhound or an oldie will do me quite nicely..... :049:

[​IMG]
  19. x-clo-x

x-clo-x Member

Name:
    chloe
    my ultimate dream breed would be a husky or mal, just depends if i could prepare myself for not having a dog that i cant let offlead and means that i need to get fitter and do more exercise :lol:
  20. CharleyMaddison

CharleyMaddison New Member

Name:
    Kirsty
    Would always like to have a GSD and an working line ESS. Next dog will be a Working Cocker Spaniel. Dream dog's for the future if I didn't have to work and money, space etc was no object would be a Chodsky Pes, a working lines sable GSD, a border collie and a working black lab.
  21. DayCare4Paws

DayCare4Paws New Member

Name:
    Sarah
    For those who fancy a go at a Border Collie or working type Cocker Spaniel - you can just borrow mine for a few days if you fancy?! :mrgreen: :lol:

Hehe! Soft as muck, but mad as hatters. Out of the two though, the BC takes a lot less exercise to tire out as the CS does though so it totally goes against what I always imagined the relationship with my dogs would be like - I always presumed the Collie would run rings around the Cocker but that is definitely not the case with my two! My CS tires me out just watching her tail wagging as fast as it does, lol. :lol:

My dream breeds include German Shepherd dogs and Bernese Mountain dogs. Always had a massive soft spot for both of those and definitely intend on owning both at some point (mebbes together, mebbes not :017: :mrgreen:)