Just discovered where Guinness is from!! General Chat

Discussion in 'Greyhound' started by zoe1969, Nov 22, 2011.

1. zoe1969

zoe1969 New Member

Name:
    Zoe

Just discovered where Guinness is from!!

Thanks to the very kind help of another member on here, Guinness has been found!! He comes from a great line!!! He was called Monard Lad....:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: He only won 3 races bless him but he used to race at Kinsley Stadium!!
    Here's his page:-
    http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?d=monard lad&sex=&color=&birthyear=&birthland=

Aw bless him! I'm so glad I know who he is now!! His daddy (Premier Fantasy) is a bit of a stud so it seems!!;-)
    It also seems that Bella and Paddy are related to Guinness through Head Honcho!!!
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Insomnia

Insomnia New Member

Name:
    Melanie
    Axel is related too through the same dog :) I loved finding Axel's page http://greyhound-data.com/d?i=1457667
    Bless Guinness, it's amazing how you can find out more about their history than other rescue dogs!
  4. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf
    Me too ..:-o
    originated in the brewery of Arthur Guinness (1725–1803) at St. James's Gate, Dublin. :-o
  5. Nippy

Nippy New Member

Name:
    Jenny
    I was just thinking this, I wish I knew more about Pepsi.

btw Mel when I click the link it asks for a password :-(
  6. JamieWilson

JamieWilson New Member

Name:
    JamieWilson
    Well done!
    There is loads of things with rescue Greyhounds that you can look into.
    With Paddy we have found race history, race videos, race pictures, family tree we even know which kennels he was trained at!
  7. zoe1969

zoe1969 New Member

Name:
    Zoe
    Awwwwww!!:mrgreen: I always knew I was drawn to Axel!! I can't believe he's related!! That Head Honcho gets about a bit doesn't he?!!;-)

Oh Murf!!!!!!!:lol:

It's fascinating isn't it?!! I found a video for the stadium where Guinness raced at on the same date but it's not the same race....gutted:?

Yeah...I had to register before I could look properly but it is free and very quick if you want to look!!;-)
  8. TomtheLurcher

TomtheLurcher New Member

Name:
    Maureen
    Good news Zoe , I hoped you would find him , and he is indeed related to Bella they have the same Grandad and Grt Grandad in the Honchos ! ;-)
  9. MadisonSale

MadisonSale New Member

Name:
    Madison Sale
    that was my first thought aswel Murf :lol:
  10. Insomnia

Insomnia New Member

Name:
    Melanie
    Before you could have seen it, but for some reason they've changed it so you now have to register, but it's free and quick, so browse away! You can then see the history of all the Dogsey ex-racers :D Greyhound Gap kindly changed the owner of Axel from his 'owner' before to me!

Yeah, he sired 4,798 puppies! :shock: :shock:
    Must be why you've always liked Axel ;) What are they, cousins?
  11. kazer

kazer New Member

Name:
    Karen
  12. dizzi

dizzi New Member

Name:
    anon
  13. zoe1969

zoe1969 New Member

Name:
    Zoe
    Blimey!!!!!:shock: :shock: :shock: Head Honcho's fathered quite a few pups then!!! How lovely that some of our dogs are related!!:mrgreen:
    I found out that my friend's new greyhound girl is realted to Guinness through Head Honcho too!!!:lol:
  14. 2Greys

2Greys New Member

Name:
    G
    Guinness is Throp's half brother as his sire's Premier Fantasy and his dam is also by Top Honco.
  15. TomtheLurcher

TomtheLurcher New Member

Name:
    Maureen
  16. zoe1969

zoe1969 New Member

Name:
    Zoe
    Awwwwwwww!!!!:mrgreen: :040: :041: I'm just looking at Guinness now lying on his back snoring with legs up in the air totally oblivious to the fact that he has all this family around!:lol:
  17. Kev Stow

Kev Stow New Member

Name:
    Kev
  18. EmmiS

EmmiS New Member

Name:
    Emma Louise
  19. greyhoundk

greyhoundk New Member

Name:
    Eleanor
    My Kym has relatives in her pedigree to your Guiness too Zoe, when you think how many pups the father sires or the dam bares its not surprising so many are related !

Kyms father was Knockeeven Major and her mum was Rathmartin Pride
  20. TomtheLurcher

TomtheLurcher New Member

Name:
    Maureen
    Kym is related to Bella too ! I think most of the dogsey greys are cousins ! ;-)
  21. spot

spot New Member

Apparently one of my old fosters is related to clash nitro - can you tell me any more about her sire? Like where he is now?